CoinCasso Exchange Platform - trading challenge!!! - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mariusz Fultyn

CoinCasso Exchange Platform - trading challenge!!!

Hello πŸ™‚

Β 

3trading pairs, 3 chances to win one of the 5 prizes – including iPhone 11, Smart Watch 5 and iPhone 8! It’s time for the great CoinCasso Christmas Trading Challenge. Try your skills and win!

Β 

It's simply:

1. Register on platform:

https://app.coincasso.com/referral/4f3957706951514e

2. Write in commend on our social media https://www.facebook.com/coincasso/

#CryptoChristmasChallenge

3. Write to our support team that you accept rules.

Β 

More info about challenge you can find from link below:

https://coincassogroup.com/christmas-trading-challenge-take-part-and-win-the-newest-devices/

Β 

Β 

coincasso-christmas-trading-challange-1.jpg

Edited by Mariusz Fultyn

yes, of course - t.me/CoinCasso

I send more information about our exchange platform:

1. Fanpage:

https://www.facebook.com/coincasso/

2. Official site:

www.coincasso.com

(ref: www.coincassoexchange.com)

3. Selling CCX tokens site:

www.coincasso.io

(ref: www.mariuszfultyn.com)

4. Official Telegram group:

t.me/CoinCasso

Β 

Our business model is share profits with CCX tokens holders. 20% Coincasso, 80% Investors.

Β 

Would you book meeting?

Follow link below:

https://calendly.com/mariuszfultyn

This is good opportunity for people to test their skill, prize only bonus not the main goal. You'll lose nothing and will increase your skill better every time you follow competition. Let's visit the site and see how competition works before join.

Coincasoo exchange is going to start the competition of trading and i think that i can win that competition because i am a trader and i know how to market will move. So today i hope i will participate in the competition and start to trade in it. Coincasso is the best exchange.

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β 

Yes CoinCasso Exchange site is a must for everyone. Β Because CoinCasso as a medium of currency exchange, we can easily exchange currency through a site, which is very good value and it has been in our online currency for a long time.

I also got this news, there is a contest going on in the coincasso exchange site, you can participate in this competition, there are many prizes, Iphone, many more, but I do not understand how I can participate in this competition.

Coinbase is best exchenge andΒ  secure wallet i am using it long time

The exchenge of coinbase giving token benifit of their verify users

Good exchenge

Good promotion to win some device in this Christmas like a gift and the exchange is looking nice with three pair and the mist think i love in any exchange it's the mobile application

Whoa nice event, I already heard about coincasso but never heard it's was running some trading, Gonna bookmarket it for now and i'll try check out coincasso later, Thank you for sharing news dude!

well i like to see these competitions for traders which can always be good to participate in but sadly i dont have an account there yet, might end up trying it tho.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• БообщСния

• LetsExchange Has Listed the SKALE Token (SKL) Β  LetsExchange, a go-to crypto exchange hub supporting over 4,500 cryptocurrencies, has listed the SKALE token (SKL). Users can now swap this crypto asset for thousands of other tokens and coins through an easy-to-use widget and on third-party services and apps that use the swap functionality powered by LetsExchange. Β  Alex J., Chief Product Officer (CPO) at LetsExchange, commented: β€œWe welcome the listing of the SKL token. We continuously expand our coin offering to offer more possibilities for profitable trades and investments. We are certain that many of our customers will show interest in this token.” Β  SKALEΒ is a modular blockchain network designed to bring scalability to Ethereum. It is a limitlessly scalable, fast, on-demand app-chain network with zero gas fees, allowing quick deployment of interoperable EVM-compatible chains without compromising security or decentralization. The SKL token serves four main functions within the SKALE Network: staking, rewards for validators and delegators, developer subscription fees, and governance. Β  LetsExchangeΒ is an industry-leading exchange platform that supports over 4,500 coins and tokens, the biggest number of assets in the market. Along with crypto-to-crypto swaps, users can benefit from DEX and on-ramp/off-ramp functionalities. LetsExchange’s partners can integrate crypto-to-crypto swap functionality through API. DEX and Buy/Sell functionalities are also available through adjustable exchange widgets and Telegram bots.
    • Π—Π°Π»Π΅Ρ‚Π°Π΅ΠΌ Π² Π°ΠΈΡ€Π΄Ρ€ΠΎΠΏ ΠΎΡ‚ StoryFire. Β  Β  Β StoryFireΒ β€” это Π΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ Web3 Ρ†Π΅Π½Ρ‚Ρ€, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΎΠ±ΡŠΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΡΠ΅Ρ‚ SocialFi, GameFi ΠΈ DeFi Π² Π΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ интСрфСйс, упрощая взаимодСйствиС ΠΌΠ΅ΠΆΠ΄Ρƒ Π½ΠΈΠΌΠΈ. Β  Π˜Π½Π²Π΅ΡΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹:Β Octavia Ventures, Genesis Capital, TGE Ventures, GDA Capital, ThreeD Capital. Β  Π€ΡƒΠ½Π΄Π°ΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°Π»:Β Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ 1.2 ΠΌΠ»Π½. Π·Π°Π³Ρ€ΡƒΠ·ΠΎΠΊ прилоТСния ΠΈΠ· Google Play ΠΈΒ Apple Store,Β Π° Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ 2 ΠΌΠ»Π½. ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΉ.Π’ Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΌΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ Ρƒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚ Ρ€ΠΎΠ·Ρ‹Π³Ρ€Ρ‹Ρˆ $10,000 Π² Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ΅Π½Π΅ $BLAZE.Π§Ρ‚ΠΎ Π΄Π΅Π»Π°Π΅ΠΌ?Π—Π°Ρ…ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΠΌ Π² Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°;ВыполняСм задания;ΠšΠ°Ρ‡Π°Π΅ΠΌ Ρ€Π΅Ρ„ΠΊΡƒ;Π–Π΄Π΅ΠΌ Ρ€Π΅Π·ΡƒΠ»ΡŒΡ‚Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹ Ρ€ΠΎΠ·Ρ‹Π³Ρ€Ρ‹ΡˆΠ°. Β  ΠŸΠΎΠ±Π΅Π΄ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΉ Π±ΡƒΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ 100, ΡˆΠ°Π½ΡΡ‹ Π²Ρ‹ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π½Π΅ΠΏΠ»ΠΎΡ…ΠΈΠ΅, поэтому ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Π΅ΠΌ участиС Π² бСсплатной активности. Β  Π‘Π»Π΅Π΄ΠΈΠΌ Π·Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΠΌ:WebsiteΒ | TwitterΒ | Telegram
    • ΠœΡ‹ прСдставляСм ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Π½Π΄Ρƒ Hinadex.com. Наш сСрвис Ρ€Π°Π·Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Π½ для Ρ‚Π΅Ρ…, ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎ ΠΈΡ‰Π΅Ρ‚ Π½Π°Π΄Π΅ΠΆΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΈ быстроту ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π° ΠΏΠΎ Π²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ курсам. ΠœΡ‹ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ΄Π°Π΅ΠΌ большоС Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ удобству ΠΈ потрСбностям Π½Π°ΡˆΠΈΡ… ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΉ, обСспСчивая Π±Ρ‹ΡΡ‚Ρ€ΡƒΡŽ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΡƒ ΠΈ Π»Π΅Π³ΠΊΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ Π² использовании. Β  Β  ЭлСктронная ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚Π°:Β hinadex@hinadex.com Telegram:Β @hinadex ΠŸΠΎΠ΄ΠΏΠΈΡΡ‹Π²Π°ΠΉΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ Π½Π° наш ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π» Π² Π’Π΅Π»Π΅Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΌ:Β Hinadex Telegram Channel Β  ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΡΠΎΠ΅Π΄ΠΈΠ½ΡΠΉΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ ΠΊ Π½Π°ΠΌ ΠΈ ΡƒΠ±Π΅Π΄ΠΈΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ Π² нашСм профСссионализмС! Β  Hinadex.com
    • МСня нравится систСма бСзопасности Π½Π° Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ΅ yobit. Если ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎ Ρ‚ΠΎ Π²Π·Π»ΠΎΠΌΠ°Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΏΠ°Ρ€ΠΎΠ»ΡŒ, ΠΎΠ½ Π½Π΅ смоТСт Π·Π°ΠΉΡ‚ΠΈ Π² ΠΌΠΎΠΉ Π°ΠΊΠΊΠ°ΡƒΠ½Ρ‚, ΠΏΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠΌΡƒ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π·Π°Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅Π±ΡƒΡŽΡ‚ ΠΊΠΎΠ΄ доступа для подтвСрТдСния Π½ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ ip-адрСса Π½Π° ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚Ρƒ. Надо Π±Π΅Ρ€Π΅Ρ‡ΡŒ свой ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΠΉ ящик, Π½Π΅ ΠΊΠΎΠΌΡƒ Π½Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Ρ‹Π²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π΅Π³ΠΎ, Π½Π° Π½Π΅ΠΌ завязана вся Π±Π΅Π·ΠΎΠΏΠ°ΡΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ.
    • Π”ΠΎΠ±Ρ€ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ Π²Ρ€Π΅ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈ суток, ΡƒΠ²Π°ΠΆΠ°Π΅ΠΌΡ‹Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΠΈ!Π˜Π½Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠΈΡ€ΡƒΠ΅ΠΌ Вас ΠΎ Π΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Ρ… Π½Π°ΠΏΡ€Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΉ,ΠœΡ‹ сдСлали ΠΌΠΈΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΡƒΡŽ сумму ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π° ΠΈ Ρ…ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠΈΠΉ курс.1. Avalanche AVAX β†’ Tether BEP20 USDT2. Avalanche AVAX β†’ Tether ERC20 USDT3. Avalanche AVAX β†’ Tether TRC20 USDT4. Avalanche AVAX β†’ Bitcoin BTC5. Bitcoin Cash BCH β†’ Tether BEP20 USDT6. Bitcoin Cash BCH β†’ Tether ERC20 USDT7. Bitcoin Cash BCH β†’ Tether TRC20 USDTДобавляСм Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹Π΅ направлСния-ΠΊΠ°ΠΆΠ΄Ρ‹ΠΉ дСнь, для удобности ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚Π΅ ΠΎΡ‚ΡΠ»Π΅ΠΆΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ наш Telegram-ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π»Β ,Π’ ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π»Π΅ ΠΌΡ‹ увСдомляСм подписчиков ΠΎ Ρ€ΠΎΠ·Ρ‹Π³Ρ€Ρ‹ΡˆΠ°Ρ…, акциях, новостях ΠΎ экономикС, финансах ΠΈ ΠΌΠΎΡˆΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π΅ΡΠΊΠΈΡ… схСмах-Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ ΠΎΠ±Π΅Π·ΠΎΠΏΠ°ΡΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Вас!
    • АрхимСд ΠΈ прокси Π”Π°ΠΉΡ‚Π΅ ΠΌΠ½Π΅ Ρ‚ΠΎΡ‡ΠΊΡƒ ΠΎΠΏΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ ΠΈ прокси ΠΎΡ‚ ProxyLab, ΠΈ я ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²Π΅Ρ€Π½Ρƒ ΠΌΠΈΡ€ ΠΈΠ½Ρ‚Π΅Ρ€Π½Π΅Ρ‚-ΠΌΠ°Ρ€ΠΊΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΈΠ½Π³Π°! Как АрхимСд Π²Π΅Ρ€ΠΈΠ» Π² силу Ρ€Ρ‹Ρ‡Π°Π³Π°,Β Ρ‚Π°ΠΊ ΠΈ ΠΌΡ‹ Π²Π΅Ρ€ΠΈΠΌ Π² силу своих ΠΌΠΎΠ±ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… прокси πŸ₯°Β Π‘Π°ΠΉΡ‚πŸ™‚Β Π’Π΅Π»Π΅Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΌβ€οΈΒ Π’ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΡ‚Π΅Β πŸ€§Β ΠŸΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΠ°Β πŸ€©Π’Π²ΠΎΠΉ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠΌΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ΄Β CRYPTO_LAB Β  Β 
    • Обновили ΠΌΠΎΠ±ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ². Π’Π΅ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡŒ Π·Π° Monero ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Bitcoin ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΠΏΠΎΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Etisalat.
    • Updated mobile operators. Now you can top up Etisalat with Monero or Bitcoin.
    • Π£ΠΆΠ΅ ΠΏΠΈΡˆΡƒΡ‚ ΠΎ консолидации Π½Π° 61-71ΠΊ. Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ Ρ€Π°Π»Π»ΠΈ Π΄ΠΎ 73ΠΊ ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΡΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π°Π½Π°Π»ΠΎΠ³ΠΎΠΌ Ρ€Π°Π»Π»ΠΈ 19 Π³. Π—Π°Ρ‚ΠΎ ковидная просадка ΠΌΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Π° 20 Π³ Π±Ρ‹Π»Π° ΠΌΠ°ΡΡˆΡ‚Π°Π±Π½Π΅ΠΉ иранско-Π·Π°ΠΏΡƒΡΠΊΠ°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠΉ. Β  Π― Π±Ρ‹ с Ρ€Π°Π΄ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒΡŽ закупался ΠΈ пользовался Ρ‚Π΅ΠΌ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π½Π°ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°Π²Π°Π» Π² ΠΌΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Π΅, Π½ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡˆΠ»ΠΎΡΡŒ ΡΠ΄Π΅Π»Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΏΠΎΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΊΡƒ ΠΈ сСйчас ΡΠ»ΠΈΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΎΡ‡Π΅Π½ΡŒ ΠΆΠ°Π»ΠΊΠΎ.
    • ЀСйсбук Ѐокус: ΠžΠΏΡ‚ΠΈΠΌΠΈΠ·ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ прокси для Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠ»Π°ΠΌΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΉ Π½Π° Facebook Β  Β  Π£Π²Π΅Π»ΠΈΡ‡ΡŒΡ‚Π΅ ΡΡ„Ρ„Π΅ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ своих Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠ»Π°ΠΌΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΉ Π½Π° Facebook с ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΡ‰ΡŒΡŽ Π½Π°ΡˆΠΈΡ… ΡΠΏΠ΅Ρ†ΠΈΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ ΠΎΠΏΡ‚ΠΈΠΌΠΈΠ·ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… прокси-сСрвСров! ΠœΡ‹ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»Π°Π³Π°Π΅ΠΌ высокоскоростныС прокси с Π³Π°Ρ€Π°Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½ΠΎΠΉ ΡΡ‚Π°Π±ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒΡŽ ΠΈ Π°Π½ΠΎΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒΡŽ для ΡƒΡΠΏΠ΅ΡˆΠ½ΠΎΠΉ Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠ»Π°ΠΌΡ‹ Π½Π° самой популярной ΡΠΎΡ†ΠΈΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠΉ ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ΅. Β  πŸ’Έ Π‘ΠΏΠ΅Ρ†ΠΈΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Π°Ρ Ρ†Π΅Π½Π° ΠΎΡ‚ $10 Π² нСдСлю! πŸš€ ΠžΠΏΡ‚ΠΈΠΌΠΈΠ·ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½ΠΎ для Facebook: Наши прокси ΡΠΏΠ΅Ρ†ΠΈΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ настроСны для Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Ρ‹ с Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠ»Π°ΠΌΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ кампаниями Π½Π° Facebook, обСспСчивая ΠΌΠ°ΠΊΡΠΈΠΌΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΡƒΡŽ ΡΡ„Ρ„Π΅ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ. πŸ”’ ΠΠ½ΠΎΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΈ Π±Π΅Π·ΠΎΠΏΠ°ΡΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ: Гарантированная Π°Π½ΠΎΠ½ΠΈΠΌΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΈ Π·Π°Ρ‰ΠΈΡ‚Π° Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ…, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ Π²Ρ‹ ΠΌΠΎΠ³Π»ΠΈ спокойно ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ свои Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠ»Π°ΠΌΠ½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠΏΠ°Π½ΠΈΠΈ. πŸ’‘ ΠŸΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΠ° высокого Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Ρ„ΠΈΠΊΠ°: Наши прокси ΠΎΠ±Π΅ΡΠΏΠ΅Ρ‡ΠΈΠ²Π°ΡŽΡ‚ ΡΡ‚Π°Π±ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠ΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΈ ΠΌΠΎΠ³ΡƒΡ‚ ΡΠΏΡ€Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ с высоким объСмом Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Ρ„ΠΈΠΊΠ°, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π΄Π΅Π»Π°Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΈΡ… ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌ Π²Ρ‹Π±ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΌ для ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΠΏΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠ»Π°ΠΌΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΠ². Β  Π‘Π°ΠΉΡ‚: KeyProxy.net Telegram: @KeyProxy