How to participate in IEO? - Page 4 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

How to participate in IEO?

On 4/9/2020 at 5:32 PM, Kutulay said:

To comply with IEO, each change has its own unique rules, for example, IEO player tickets must be booked for binding, and no longer all consumers who have tickets can participate because the price ticket can be obtained first.

Yes every exchange has his own rules fr participate in any IEO the majority ask for KYC like binance and then you should have some amount in your wallet to have a ticket to join the next ieo 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 4/17/2020 at 5:33 AM, ethan1751 said:

That's an easy thing to do, nothing is difficult to participate in IEO. in any exchange, of course, it will always be easy and just follow the conditions, you should be able to invest at least what amount.

IEO is an exchange project or token to be launched, if you are very acquainted with the exchange, you will know better. Like yobit IEO, they always send us email so that we can participate and also on other exchanges, you can see it from a message sent to you on the notification. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Some investors do not care to read the terms and conditions of initial exchange offerings before investing in it. Though it could be trusted due to the past reputation of the exchange involved but personally read through the terms and agree to it before investing.

• +1 2

Iam not join any ieo project in Yobit exchange but I have some information,so many members says yobit exchange send email message in our email to wait the time come and buy coins, but if you need extra information then pls watch videos are search in Google are take yobit exchange support then we get full information.

• +1 1

On 12/17/2019 at 3:50 PM, Yanadia said:

Unlike the ICO which is held directly by the token issuer, Initial Exchange Offerings or IEO is a fundraising event that is managed by a trusted exchange or exchanger " my questions how it is. I get email from Yabit . I want participate can someone tell me the steps to ??

But a scam exchange or fake one or unregulated exchanges can also have their IEO but this is not common but many people have been a victim to such scam before. We must make sure that exchange we are us in is well regulated and not scared ones. 

• +1 1

The ico in yobit is usually bought using yo token, you need to keep yo token and when they offer any ico you can directly buy it using yourfunds and can hold until the price rises.

About that you be capable of build individual exploration on google and of the route on YouTube. l enclose set up a few videos about that. l don't experience you must gaze at it or don't. But l required to sort out a bit for you. l expect it will be supportive for you. express gratitude to you.

• +1 1

Hi guis! Who can tell me what is it this ICO and IEO. What is a different both of this projects. Where I can earn more money and which is more reliable. How much risks to lose money is ICO and IEO

• +1 1

In my opinion, the IEO model has mitigated some of the frustrations over ICOs. But from time to time we have many, many new projects, some of them are good, some are less.

• +1 1

To participate in an IEO, first, you must find one that makes sense to you. Check which exchanges the crowdsale takes place on, and register your own account on the cryptocurrency exchange that you have. To register an Account, you need to go through the KYC and AML processes. Now you can top up your account with a coin that is accepted in the carousel, and wait until the yolk starts buying your tokens.

• +1 1

You have to be registered user of the Exchange, you have to pass KYC and deposit the money to the exchange. I used to do it -)  

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

as in general, to participate in the ICO we must pass the KIC, likewise, if we want to join the IOE we of course have to pass the KIC also from the IEO organizer exchange, and for the step, each exchange is different, sometimes by holding the token exchange and sometimes there is a with the first come first save system

• +1 1

My personal opinion, I advise you not to participate in such a thing .... because many people have lost their money, especially at this time because many fraud projects have spread .. so if you liked the project, wait until it is included in the exchange and then buy it directly at a cheap price.

I wish you good luck my friend.

• +1 1

The first step to take into account is to locate and identify a good project that really seems sustainable in the future and has a tendency to be accepted in the world of cryptocurrencies.

The second thing would be to go hand in hand with this project in relation to looking at which exchanges will have the possibility of integrating the IEO in order to carry out what would be the verification and transfer of funds process, depending on what interests you.

It is always advisable to participate in projects that go hand in hand with exchanges that have a long history.

• +1 1

The first and foremost thing is that you must identify if the project is scam or not, since there are many projects that look good and the only thing they do is steal the money of the people who support said project, the way to identify yourself would be for those who the directors are from that project

Always expect that ieo price can fluctuate and swing on both sides 

do not get into ieo  unless  you know the risks

IEOs are presently picking up steam, so you can hope to discover a large number of them spread around various trade stages. That is the reason finding an IPO that bids to you won't be hard. 

When you discover an IEO that bodes well for you, you have to check which trades are facilitating the group deal. Your following stage is enrolling a record on the digital money trade that does. As a rule, you should finish the KYC and AML confirmation measures. 

When you complete them, it's an ideal opportunity to check the digital forms of money you can use to add to the IEO. You would then be able to top up your record with the coin which is acknowledged in the group deal and hold up until the IEO starts to begin purchasing your tokens.

• +1 1

You need to participate in IEO through the exchange. To do this, choose a suitable exchange, register on it, go through verification, enter money and buy the currency you are interested in

They've told you guys to change from BITCOIN wallet to other channels but you guys won't hear. You'll have to wait for more 72hrs.

The first step to take into account is to locate and identify a good project that really seems sustainable in the future and has a tendency to be accepted in the world of cryptocurrencies.

It must pass a series of verifications called KYC and mail.

IEOs are currently gaining traction, so you can expect to find many of them scattered across different exchange platforms. That's why finding an initial public offering that appeals to you won't be difficult.

IEO is very similar to an ICO: a predetermined number of tokens are offered to the market at a fixed price. The main difference is that IEOs are backed by cryptocurrency exchanges.

• +1 1