How to participate in IEO? - Page 3 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

How to participate in IEO?

On 12/17/2019 at 3:50 PM, Yanadia said:

How to participate in IEO?

it changes from exchange to exchange but in general you only need to complete the know you customer procedure in that exchange but some exchanges require a certain amount of their token, for example on binance other than KYC you need to hold some BNB to partecipate

Edited by Rickso
spelling mistake
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

41 minutes ago, samii889 said:

many exchanges now done the ieo but its price fall down after listing

You should think about why the price is falling, it is common in IEO and ICO. If you find a good project, I don't think it will happen like that.

• +1 1

For starting to invest in an IEO you should create an account in an exchange that does have IEOs and they announce users a date and time and that's the time you can invest in your IEO of choice.

• +1 1

What is ieo mean please can you explain what i means for me about meaning of thhis abbreviation for me and thank you in advance 

On 12/17/2019 at 3:50 PM, Yanadia said:

Unlike the ICO which is held directly by the token issuer, Initial Exchange Offerings or IEO is a fundraising event that is managed by a trusted exchange or exchanger " my questions how it is. I get email from Yabit . I want participate can someone tell me the steps to ??

to participe in binance IOE you need more than 50 BNB  and have a verified account 

• +1 1

You must wait for the timer to end. Then buy coins orders at the end of sales will not be. As soon as all coins are bought from the initial order, trading will begin.

• +1 1

You need to have many BTC balances in your IEO Exchange accountThere is no difference without promoting the nature of the currency.  However for me it can be an ICO or an IO since it is very risky for them to have a chance of success.

• +1 1

If you want to join yobit exchange new token ico then go yobit ico section and in this section you will see every step to join. Just follow this simple step and very soon you able to buy new tokens ico through.

• +1 1

How to participate in IEO will be different at each exchange. But at least you must have an account at the exchange and follow the steps to participate in IEO that is carried out at the exchange concerned.

I have no idea about the new Yo in Yo. If any of you know this well then of course help me by telling me about it then I would be very much benefited.

On 3/3/2020 at 5:05 PM, SHAKILZ said:

You need to have many BTC balances in your IEO Exchange accountThere is no difference without promoting the nature of the currency.  However for me it can be an ICO or an IO since it is very risky for them to have a chance of success.

In binance exchange for example you dont need bitcoins to buy any IEO you should have BNB coin it's a binance coin it's the only way that you can buy with 

Very easy to participate on ieo , is shorth type of Initial Exchange Offering. On the off chance that you need to take an interest on, at that point you need a record on that exchang where the ieo started.

On 12/17/2019 at 8:20 PM, Yanadia said:

Unlike the ICO which is held directly by the token issuer, Initial Exchange Offerings or IEO is a fundraising event that is managed by a trusted exchange or exchanger " my questions how it is. I get email from Yabit . I want participate can someone tell me the steps to ??

Hello my dear friend. The steps to participate in IEO and ICO projects is quite simple. Yobit provide you a direct link in the email when it notifies you that new ICO and IEO projects are available just go to the link. 

IEO or initial exchange offering is an offering of coin done directly on an exchange platform so those member of that exchange who offers ieo can join it,unlike ico where everyone can join and invest.

On 3/14/2020 at 9:00 AM, Lover840 said:

Hello my dear friend. The steps to participate in IEO and ICO projects is quite simple. Yobit provide you a direct link in the email when it notifies you that new ICO and IEO projects are available just go to the link. 

Yes in yobit it's really easy and dont need any thing just some bitcoin but in other exchange you should have a verified account to participate in any IEO 

The steps to participate in an IEO are usually really easy. Most of the times the project will be on the list as a trading pair, although there would only be options to buy and not buy orders. The price will be fixed according to the stage of the IEO. So you buy at a standard price and wait for the exchange listing.

First of all make sure you completed your KYC. Next hold some exchange token where you have the chance to paticipate in IEO based on your yo coin holding power. Finally, you will get tickets to paticipate in IEO.

When the ICO goes to Yobit, you should pay attention to the timer, when it is over, then it goes to the Yobit trading. Then, you need to buy a coin at a low price and wait for the price to go to the moon

15 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

Not only yobit have ICO projects. But what you said is a good example because of you know how to invest in yobit ICO, you will be able to visit any other exchanges ICO. 

Yes, but I like the investment program specifically in Yobit. This is true and receive interest. Why do I need another exchange, thanks. 

It is good to see this topic in the forum since IEOs are good ways to buy at a low price and without risk since it is in trusted exchanges, unlike ICOS, iEoS are more stable in preparation because here there is money  or capitalization of average pir.

About that you can make own research on google and of course on YouTube. l have found some videos about that. l don't know you need to watch it or don't. But l wanted to do something for you. l hope it will be helpful for you. Thank you. 

The ico/ieo of yobit is had a simple mechanics buy and keep some yo to have large limits in buying and additionally the ico/ieo of yobit is first come first serve the faster man or woman can best able to buy the ico/ieo token.

Maybe you can visit their main page and contact with them. Of course, you can also find some information in YouTube. Honestly l don't have good idea about it. l want only to help. 🙂 

• +1 1

I guess it is not difficult to participate in IEO because I am sure that the project lists their project on the exchanges, and you only need to buy the token, hold it until its release. I never buy or participate in IEO because I don't know which project that can give me a profit in the future. Besides that, right now, it's too difficult to choose the right project that can achieve success, so I better to stick with the existing coin at the exchanges because I think that the project is already started and the project has the history before. With history, I can analyze if the project will get another success in the future or not. But I still select the coin in a good position at the market.

• +1 1
  • +2 1