How to participate in IEO? - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yanadia

How to participate in IEO?

Unlike the ICO which is held directly by the token issuer, Initial Exchange Offerings or IEO is a fundraising event that is managed by a trusted exchange or exchanger " my questions how it is. I get email from Yabit . I want participate can someone tell me the steps to ??

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 9
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 4

On 12/17/2019 at 10:50 PM, Yanadia said:

Unlike the ICO which is held directly by the token issuer, Initial Exchange Offerings or IEO is a fundraising event that is managed by a trusted exchange or exchanger " my questions how it is. I get email from Yabit . I want participate can someone tell me the steps to ??

The ico/ieo of yobit is had a simple mechanics buy and hold some yo to have larger limits in buying and also the ico/ieo of yobit is first come first serve the faster person can only able to buy the ico/ieo token.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 3

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

You can see the guide their main page or contact support team for help. Participate in IEO is simple the problem is there is guarantee you'll get profit. Even you have low price and discount, if coin not lisitng or have zero value you'll get nothing.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 7
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

You will look for a project and when you like that project check the team and whitepapers for assurance. and then invest some money and thats it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Easiest way will be to open a trading account with the exchange that wants to conduct the IEO. Once done, verify your account as required and fund it to the tune of investment you would like to make.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Participating in ICO requires mostly Eth address which support erc20 tokens, you can find list of ico in many listing website , but be careful while investing ,, do

It's very easy to join any IEO you need just to have some bitcoin and wait the countdown untile he finish and go to the link on your email and buy some with the price that the exchange specify for the coins

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

IEO is shorth form of Initial Exchange Offering. If you want to participate on then you need an account on that exchanger where the ieo began. Then you have to deposit some fund. After that use your fund to buy the ieo coin.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I think joining ICO right now is really a bad decision because most of their projects right now are scam. so i suggest you to go on IEO which is more guaranteed.

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Bad Girl said:

Participating in IEO is usually very easy. It depends on the exchange that does it. Examples such as binance, you must have a BNB and hold it from the specified time, in order to get a ticket to claim. And different from other exchanges too.

Yes right in Binance we need BNB each exchange has his way the majority use Bitcoin and Ethereum but some exchange have his own coin and to make strong you must use it to bought any ieo 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

If you intend to participate in the platform, this is not possible unless you are from the team. As for if you want to register, this is easy. All you have to do is enter your wallet address and your name and save the login information for the next time.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

7 minutes ago, Bad Girl said:

So, the point is the way every exchange is different. And we must pay attention first, when wanting to invest in IEO.

Yes right we need to search about any exchange and know how to invest in IEO and the way we can proceed at every one because there is some different between them

• +1 2
  • +3 2

The best way to spend money on ieo is simple. Simply you must acquire preventative measures inside the finances deal with. You ought to cross-check the address. To start with you should logon on to which you would like to make investments. Set the sum simply how much you would like to acquire. And obtain the will need.

• +1 3
  • +4 1

Here is a guide on how you can participate in IEO/EEO on Tokenize Xchange. Step 1: Log in to your Tokenize Account and click on 'IEO' at the Dashboard. Step 2: Under the Current IEOs, you can see the ongoing IEO/EEO projects that are on Tokenize Xchange. Step 3: In this example, we have selected the WhatsHalal IEO. 

read more from here : https://tokenizexchange.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360022989693-How-To-Participate-In-IEO-EEO

To join to join IEO is not difficult, you can look at the homepage, it is easier to implement the most important issue here is how you earn income here and the income must be stable.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

On 1/1/2020 at 8:09 PM, AutoLigtas said:

Just registered in Exchanger and go to thier IEO dashboards and find good coins to buy.  But i will suggest you on binance platform and before you start ready your huge amount of money 

Yes in Binance it's a good choice, i have bought many time in Binance abd it's easy and safe . You need just to have your account verified and buy some BNB coin because you have to buy with it not with bitcoin or Ethereum

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

On 1/13/2020 at 3:38 AM, Riazullah said:

To participate in IEO we are only join thise which required KYC amd Mostly Earning From Big Airdrops.Thanks For being Here

Now there are many exchanges that do IEO, which must require KYC. Because it is a prerequisite before you contribute to the IEO in question.

• +1 2
  • +3 2

8 hours ago, 9geria said:

IEO is completed at every trade. and the way to participate, it depends at the trade worried. To make certain it's far very smooth to do, there are some exchanges that require to do the KYC first. you could ask without delay to support at every trade

Every exchange ask for passing the verification process to participate in any IEO to be sure the coins is on right hands to avoid the fraudulent and be sure the coins will not controlled by any one 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

On 12/20/2019 at 6:32 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

You can see the guide their main page or contact support team for help. Participate in IEO is simple the problem is there is guarantee you'll get profit. Even you have low price and discount, if coin not lisitng or have zero value you'll get nothing.

Yes of course a coin with zero value means zero profit.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

IEO intial exchange offering is conducted

On the platform of a cryptocurrency exchanges.An IEO is very similarities an ICO -a predetermined amount of tokens are offered to the market at a fixed price.

How yo invest in ieo like on binance is

Create an account on  binance 

Verify your account

Choose an IEO to invest in.

• +1 4

The best way to deal with consume money on ieo is clear. Just you ought to obtain protect measures inside the assets oversee. You should cross-check the area. In any case you should logon on to which you should make theories. Set the total fundamentally the sum you should secure. Furthermore, get the will require.

• +1 3

38 minutes ago, Neel1 said:

Yes right in Binance we need BNB each exchange has his way the majority use Bitcoin and Ethereum but some exchange.i had not bad  Idea about it but i want

to tell you which coin you want to both keep eyes up it when listing on exchenge and where
Try to buy from here.

In Binance we can buy any IEO only with BNB there no other coins supported and you need to hold more than 50 bnb if i remember to have some tickets to be able to buy the new project

• +1 2
  • +2 1

IEO is completed at every trade. and the way to participate, it depends at the trade worried. To make certain it's far very smooth to do, there are some exchanges that require to do the KYC first. you could ask without delay to support at every trade

• +1 1

On 12/17/2019 at 3:50 PM, Yanadia said:

You think Yobit.

Depend on rules of IEO/ICO, for example maximum buy 0.01 BTC (last IEO X10) or for example you must to have at least 0.5 YO to participate etc. And all IEO/ICO are on BTC market. Follow timer and follow Yobit official twitter profil: https://twitter.com/YobitExchange . And one more think, amount of IEO/ICO (supply) that can affect on price a lot. try to research before you buy some IEO/ICO (you can research here too).

• +1 2

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png