Is there anything like trust score exists in crypto payment systems? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is there anything like trust score exists in crypto payment systems?

Great idea, I did not previously deal with Perfect Money but I liked the idea, the confidence system will help create a more comfortable atmosphere in dealing with people in the world of cryptocurrencies.

On 4/7/2020 at 3:20 AM, Whited35 said:

Innovative idea. Some payment processing online gateway like Perfect Money has already started this sort of the features to its users so that users can check the trust score to determine the scammers if the receiver has the very low trust score, sender might think to cancel. 

You are right, it is also very common on paxful and other peer to peer exchanges that makes use of escrow. People like to do business or trade with people that have good trust score. 

2 minutes ago, BitcryptoHan said:

You are right, it is also very common on paxful and other peer to peer exchanges that makes use of escrow. People like to do business or trade with people that have good trust score. 

Paxful is a peer to peer bitcoin exchange platform and it really needs score system so that people can trust each other but when someone joins Paxful for the first time, his score must be zero. How people trust a person with zero rating? I think such a system should be used in other platforms too. Blockchain network really needs this rating system because everyday lots of transactions are made in this network between anonymous people. But creating a trust rating system is not easy because people may give false positive ratings to scammers.

Frankly, I am the first time I know this thing, but it is more than wonderful. I do not have the perfect money wallet, but I will open it very soon and look at these confidence points that you talked about.

On 4/7/2020 at 7:08 PM, apealing said:

sure. however it is common in peer to see exchanges. like paxful, if you make a cope with a person and it went properly, you may deliver yourselves each agree with rating.

The agreed rate is done by the customers if he is satisfied with you and you were able to make your transaction faster, then your trust will be rising

I haven't heard that there would be some trust score system in cryptocurrencies, also I don't think that it is possible because of the amount of the additional space that servers would have to provide.

I have no idea about this topic. But I intend to know more about this. Because I have only known the yobit platform better. The platform has a good features and That's why I don't need any other exchanges or platforms to know more. So I have no idea about the trust score. Maybe by reading the comments I can know more about this. 

I think that in installing our cryptocurrency or investing in cryptocurrency, we must use the things that are trusted and so onWe have to use a lot of people to use them in large quantities, and before using them, they must know about the terms and conditions.

There's nothing like trust scores on the scheme of using  bitcoin, as we know that bitcoin, doesn't all behave like how banks do behave, so we the need for trust Coins or wait trust scores, 

Until now, there is no trust system for encryption, and we cannot know whether the person we are dealing with is reliable or not. In the future, this trust system may be applied. Encryption transactions become more reliable.

I think it is really a beautiful step from this site and I think everyone should develop a specific system in order to raise the security of account holders and at the same time deter people that are deceiving

Yes maybe we can trust the score in crypto payment system , but i have first to know how give this score, and i have to trust it , because maybe the website can give to it a big score but it is a scamming , so we have to be careful.

On 12/17/2019 at 6:18 PM, tienda said:

Yes of course I agree with some members about cryptocurrency is the best and most reliable payment system. But right now there are a lot of companies who are afraid to adopt Bitcoin or other crypto to they system payment because price volatile., maybe in the future will be the first and favorably than fiat.

And I agree with you, because I know many companies that did not accept the system of payment in the cryptocurrency because their prices fluctuate quickly, perhaps they can rely on currencies with fixed prices.

I have not used Perfect Money before, but this feature that gives you the degree of confidence in the person that you want to send or receive money from is a great feature and contributes greatly to reducing fraud, and I hope that some payment systems in the encryption apply these the idea

2 hours ago, Mohssine said:

Yes maybe we can trust the score in crypto payment system , but i have first to know how give this score, and i have to trust it , because maybe the website can give to it a big score but it is a scamming , so we have to be careful.

Yes I agreed with you there are some countries were Corruption still exist and with that there are many site in cryptocurrency entitled with same problem they can pay to be giving high score  as a trust project but at end is full of scam.

I see this type trust score system in localbitcoin p2p exchange, its help to check traders trust score then confirm any deal, if any traders trust score low means he is not trustable, its really cool feature to know the person history, I hope in crypto payments systems also implement this feature then we avoid so many fake sites and fraudulent persons.

I haven't used perfect money payment but I understood your idea. It will be great because people are loosing money due to alot of scams and this will be the perfect way to reduce scammer. Otherwise those fake sites and scammers gonna have great negative impact in the cryptocurrency.

I must say the trust score would really be helpful if actually it's in crypto but unfortunately I haven't found such in crypto, this would have really been helpful if it's in crypto because it would have helped us identify a trusted person and a person who is a scammer.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think the only trust in this system is your hope! Because, it happens that some are scammers, and thus, you lose a lot of money, because, you are not lucky with trust!

In crypto world there is lack of trust mostly sites didn't pay there users. Trust score of faucets sites are very low. Mostly they didn't pay and scam . We can take examples of fake and scam airdrops. There are also many crypto exchanges in this list. 

• +2 1

I think should have happened with so many others such as SKrill, because I got scammed on skrill , someone took my money and that was painful really painful so to me the truth is we need to keep on moving and int the end we are able to revealed everything in the right direction

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yesterday I made a transaction and I also see this trust score and was thinking that what is the benefit of this. And now you have explained. Thanks..

Yes it sound interesting and a good features to add more respect and value to crypto account owners. But this is crypto world were people engage in decentralized and anonymous transactions. How is this going to be possible??

What significance does that feature has to anonymity transactions??

I think it has no role to play in crypto world that's my own modest view

• Useful or interesting 1

In the bitcointalk forum the members were doing trades together between paypal crypto or other forms, even Qiwi. There was a trust system that helped to know if someone ever scammed also they used escrow. I didn't care to use this system as I use exchanges. For what you say I think there are only some websites that some people can tag wallet addresses as scam but even these I can't trust completely.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that a trust score will be very good to have in crypto in order to prevent scams in the future and to see which are reliable payers and which are not, however, at the same time, i also think that a trust score will defeat the anonymous nature of crypto as there will need to be some sort of regulations or monitoring nature to crypto for such to be implemented. Furthermore, if you look at the fact that users are easily able to create new wallets in crypto with just an email address, if at all, they can easily start over with their trust score by changing their wallet. Therefore this will need to be regulated as well for such a system to be effective. 

• +1 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769