Are the scammers more talented than developers? - Page 7 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Frozen Kingdom

Are the scammers more talented than developers?

Fraudulent people have good experience in the field of coding and know the weaknesses of beginners, so they rely on their experience and on exploiting the weaknesses for fraud and fraud

I think truly, BUUK implies that the designer isn't capable, obviously there are consistently holes in a framework and programmers are more skilled to find that hole and hack into the framework The most significant thing is counteraction and expectation, when all is said in done programmer is more gifted..

On 12/17/2019 at 2:33 PM, Frozen Kingdom said:

At present hacking and scamming are the most talked topic of cryptocurrency market. We saw different type of hacking or scam related news everyday. Such as hackers stolen 20000 ethereum, hackers stolen 10000000$ from exchanges etc. So always a question is rounding on my mind, "Are the hackers more talented than the developers of that exchange site or the security service of any exchanges?". If anyone have any idea about that please share with me.

Scammers are not so talented. All they do is look for loopholes in network and then take advantage of that and deceive people to collect their money. Scammers aren't as good as developers. Most if the scammers asleep themselves developers.

Some hackers are actually smarter than the developers themselves because they can get through a security system and hack the coins, too bad they use that intelligence for evil

I do think that the scammers are actually developers themselves as they need to understand the way things are developed in order to run their scams. Logically the user that is getting scammed should also be more aware of things going on but many are not as well so in my opinion scammers too are developers and many of them may even be better developers then the ones who developed the platform.

Can be sometimes but I think they're not. They just try to do something that will make person think that site(for example) is real and then get some data or password/login

Developers are most likely vulnerable to fraudsters. The existing protection is not enough: a complex password, a code via email. 2-factor identification. ... ... hacks are coming, scammers pick up the keys and do their dirty work. Are they talented? I think no. Since knowledge of programming and technology, both of them received the same.

Edited by galina2017
ошибка

Of course, scammers come up with different tricks to get newbies to bite them, you need to be careful, for this you need to gain more experience.

The only difference lies in the bad faith of the scam projects. if scammers are smarter than developers, I think both will have great technological capacity, but everything revolves around the user choosing the project conveniently and not getting scammed

Hello Friend.  My opinion is that no.  Developers will always be smarter than scammers.  And even if the scammers bypass the developers somewhere, it won't be long.  So I don't think they should be feared.

Developers do their job well and there are people who take advantage of their talent to act in bad faith and carry out projects with little ethics, developers take care to give the best of themselves developing software projects without any negative use, are those people who acquire these software products to do unintended things on the internet, some use their knowledge to not do good things, what if I say is who does wrong towards others all that negativity can be returned, it does that if you do the Well everything you do will be vibrating in positivity and good energies. Doing good and everything that is done will be perfect.

z7K3SYt.png

It's a great intrigue that you raise, but we can be sure that hackers are also developers, so I think they are at the same level as the creators of the security systems of the exchanges.

I agree with many of you, there are currently too many scammers on the internet, I think that all users should be alert and attentive to these scammers. Let's report them now.

Most scammers are good because of how easy it is to fool people into data theft, malicious file downloads, ETC. but it also exists in the type of scammers (very few) that manage to violate an account or page to be able to steal the assets that are in it. usually they are ex-developers or even developers of the same page. but from my opinion I believe that they are not more than the developers themselves.

• +1 1

Without a doubt, the minds behind these people are eminent, they are a talent developed with years of computer studies to the point that they are capable of jumping the protection barriers of these large sites, it is surprising rather that today these people have not stopped to the market in total bankruptcy because sincerely with that power to act without scruples and without hesitation they are capable of everything. I have in mind a conspiracy theory that the people behind these great robberies were at some point part of these great projects.

• +1 1

In 2020 they have reported that around 75 exchanges have closed some for having been hacked I think the security issue is complicated since new techniques are being developed all the time that make current security measures obsolete I think it will be an eternal battle between hackers and developers

• +2 1

On 12/17/2019 at 9:33 AM, Frozen Kingdom said:

At present hacking and scamming are the most talked topic of cryptocurrency market. We saw different type of hacking or scam related news everyday. Such as hackers stolen 20000 ethereum, hackers stolen 10000000$ from exchanges etc. So always a question is rounding on my mind, "Are the hackers more talented than the developers of that exchange site or the security service of any exchanges?". If anyone have any idea about that please share with me.

Well, I think they take advantage of the weakness and flaws that they can find in an application, page or even in a bank to get their benefit, I am not saying that it is correct and that obviously the security systems used should be improved, but they must be good enough to achieve that

Not only because misleaders mean beginners who do not know all the details. As for investors ahead, it is difficult to deceive them because they are well aware of the methods of fraud that may be exposed.

Hello friends Today, piracy and scam are the most talked about topic in the cryptocurrency market. we see news related to piracy or scams. that hackers steal this or that virtual currency that creates fraudulent currencies wailing losses and mistrust in the exchange market
But I think that creators are more talented than scammers since in the long run scammers are also creators who have a deviant sense of direction and bad intentions.

I think the scammers are as well prepared as the developers, they just use that talent dishonestly, unfortunately.

Ce n'est pas vrai que les escrocs sont plus talentueux que les développeurs. c'est un gros problème pour les entreprises et peu de groupes ont de bonnes ressources et des moyens de faire des hacks mais on ne peut pas dire qu'ils sont plus talentueux.

In each society and network there remains  form of human beings good and bad. So precise people do make use of their skills on making appropriate paintings like for crypto global and on different hand horrific or scammers keep looking for loop hole in paintings of appropriate people to steal money by using utlizing their competencies in awful way. So each have capabailites and both are talented

Scammers are not talented then developers if you invest some money in your account your account is not safe your password is weak or other ways it's not the developer fault its our fault we share our i'd with someone in this way our account can be hacked

No they are not more talented. Developers have to create code from the scratch and keep looking for problems but they can't know everything. Some hackers can find a hole and use it to steal cryptocurrencies but some times this can happen only from the inside. I think that hackers that are not leaving any trace they are very talented but some are making mistakes that can be traced later.

I do not think so, did you know what developers are? They are the real people, they are very knowledgeable and exploring beyond scammers. They make money from hard work and knowledge. Unlike scammers, thy scam to survive, a simple way to earn by dubious people.