Are the scammers more talented than developers? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Frozen Kingdom

Are the scammers more talented than developers?

Certainly not the developers are the most experienced and they manufacture and develop protection systems and for scammers and hackers they find ways to penetrate that system

Life is great and enjoy it

I don`t think so, but sometimes hackers can hack app or site protection, so they know some interesting features which developers can don`t know 

Yes i think they are more talented than the developers because they break the security bridge which is maked by developers. If developers are more talented then hacker can't do so.

i think they are talented but they use their talent in wrong way i also think developers are talented and smart but hackers are always observing and they are looking for bugs i think that's why they hack sites and exchanges.

To hack the exchange and steal it you need not only talent but also programming knowledge and a lot of programs. But sometimes there are reasons for hacking exchanges as leakage or sale of information by exchange employees

There is a big difference between a scammer and a hacker. A hacker is always a scammer but the opposite of this is not always true. I think half of scammers are not computer experts or programmers. They have just learned how to steal people's private information such as passwords by writing phishing Emails or threatening people to receive hush money from them. In most cases people are fooled and they give their information to the scammer because they trust the wrong person. So, the majority of scammers are not talented, they are just smarter than developers to grab any opportunities to scam people.

Scammers aren't smart enough to become like hackers or programmers! Scammers just trying exploiting people's ignorance and steal their data and money in simple ways! So if we are aware about this issue so they wouldn't be able to steal our money easily

In current scenario many exchanges and platforms of crypto market facing hacking issues. Its doesn't means hackers are more intelligent then developors infact hackers always trying to hack something's that is in some how they got success. And developer's are more professional then these cheaters. 

Of course no ! but the number of scammers is different from the numbers of developers so developers have a hard mission to fight all of them at the same time 
Spammers need to make money without working hard ( so we can say that many people would like to be scammer) 

I don't think hackers are more talented than developers, developers also try to do their job honestly, but sometimes due to distraction they forget to fix something, so hackers are often so successful because they know where to attack the exchange or wallet.

The scammers are greater talented than developers this is an interesting put up, honestly scammers are smarter than builders, scammers will constantly reset before penetrating, they'll usually search for the vulnerability of each website, and they will conduct diverse experiments to get new strategies.

On 4/12/2020 at 4:07 PM, pacific said:

There is no need of any particular comparison between developers and a scammers, only a comparison comes in between the developer or a hacker. Scammer is not a person with a talented brian, or simply a scolar, they are just frauds and deceptive. A scammer may be a cracked guy with random comments, or with irrelevant posts, a chiseler involved in fraudlent activities and irritating all around, nothing more!! 

Right there is no comparesion between them the scammer are a bad and the developer are the good and we cant prefer the bad because they are talented 

I assume that this isn't so, due to the fact the capitalization of pinnacle cryptocurrencies is lots higher than that of scam tasks. and i suppose that scammers use fulfillment only way to grasping folks that make the wrong choices in locating smooth cash

We can't say hackers are more talented than developers, they are just more cunning. Developers or Pen testers look for a way to safeguard the funds but hackers look for a way to steal it. You can't say armed robbers are better than FBI. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

hackers are find new ways for spamming people's on daily basis as result sometime they are successful in hacking . I also think hacker are More intelligent as compared to developer because they have good experience in hacking field , I think sometime developer is hackers itsself .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 4/14/2020 at 6:24 AM, King98 said:

Of course scammers are smarter than developers, scammers will always reset before entering, and this is an interesting post about scammers being more talented than developers, and they will always look for vulnerabilities in each siteThey will do this by testing different tests to get the latest

Pff. This is totally wrong. You are claiming that simple scammers that have no clue about anything besides having no morals at all are more talented just because they scam others? You do know how many clues they leave behind? You do know that in the end they are always caught after doing the stupidest mistakes any 10 year old with average brain would have avoided?

Perhaps you mistake scammers with hackers. By doing that you degrade hackers to being incompetent useless thieves. This is not what they do. They do find vulnerabilities and some hackers are really potent, but even them as developers they can't look for a million loopholes and fix all of them. It is just as that, it is always easier to hack a system than built one that is unhackable.

• +2 1

12 minutes ago, BTC Future said:

Pff. This is totally wrong. You are claiming that simple scammers that have no clue about anything besides having no morals at all are more talented just because they scam others? You do know how many clues they leave behind? You do know that in the end they are always caught after doing the stupidest mistakes any 10 year old with average brain would have avoided?

Perhaps you mistake scammers with hackers. By doing that you degrade hackers to being incompetent useless thieves. This is not what they do. They do find vulnerabilities and some hackers are really potent, but even them as developers they can't look for a million loopholes and fix all of them. It is just as that, it is always easier to hack a system than built one that is unhackable.

I think scanners are adoptive people. They use different situation on their profit. Just like with COVID19 today. Scammers and speculators ust blossom now on other people problems and needs. 

• +1 2

Scammers are not more experienced than exchange site developers, but rather the extent to which exchange developers are interested in their project and its credibility to achieve success and keep traders ’money. I notice that honest platforms like Yobit and Binance are more secure than unpopular promotional platforms whose purpose is to promote a low-value currency

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

there is always the risk that some exchange may have some vulnerability in its security that the cibercriminals take advantage to enter their systems and steal the cryptocurrencies, there is no system 100% secure but if you can protect the digital assets of an exchange having all the security measures to protect the assets of users.

On 12/28/2019 at 10:05 AM, Rahul21 said:

Scammers may know a little more than developers, but developers are not, in fact, aware of the use of many technologies to prevent scammers.  As a result, online scamming is now being reduced and scamming can be eliminated through a different process.  So I think developers can have more ideas for everything than scammers.

On 12/28/2019 at 10:05 AM, Rahul21 said:

Scammers may know a little more than developers, but developers are not, in fact, aware of the use of many technologies to prevent scammers.  As a result, online scamming is now being reduced and scamming can be eliminated through a different process.  So I think developers can have more ideas for everything than scammers.

On 3/11/2020 at 4:18 PM, Jessica Karren said:

For sure hackers are much more talented then developers because they stole money by ditching the high security applied by developers. Be save everyone.

Hackers are chitters more talented as compares to any website developers, developers create websites and provide strong security then also hackers breaks the security and hacks the websites, because hackers acknowledge the technology very well, thinks one step advanced so in my opinion hackers have so much skills but they can't use in good works.

• +1 1

I once read that hackers are often people who worked in institutions before, then they quit work and decided to live from behind fraud and piracy, so they have this experience.

No friend... Hackers is not more talented than the developer... The hacker can dismissed a system that time when the developer make some mistake in their system...in the worlds there two kind of hacker and those are positive,negative.. Positive hacker help the developer to find out is their any mistake occur which can make the system hack  then they solve the problem.. But negative hacker Only dismissed a system..but its true hacker not talented than the developer                          

• +3 1

I think that the answer to this question is difficult, both of which are at the same level, but sometimes the programmer is sometimes located or the level of site protection is very low so the error is exploited by the hacker.

Talent is a natural thing from God, so both developers and scammers or hackers are all talented. But one use his talent for good thing while the other use his talent for bad thing. But nobody to be blamed at times as the world is full of shit. 

No, a scammer is not talented as a developer and a developer is not talented as a scammer. Everyone is talented according to their field, that is why a scammer can steal in professional way but a developer can't steal, and a developer can create good legit project but a scammer will not be able to create the same project as the developer, instead they will copy it.