How To Create Website Hyip ? - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Hatsune Miku

How To Create Website Hyip ?

Hello all,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    "Naufalqr"
This time I will tell you what is needed to create a hyip program. Not very detailed but it is very useful

most of us make a hyip program a difficult or complex process. You think that can only be done by professionals in other words experienced. do you think
 "Can I Make That Program?" Yes you can
But, the simplest way to create a hyip program is to utilize many HYIP Script providers online.
This will be the perfect choice for you if this is your first website and you don't know anything about HTML or coding.

To create your HYIP program, you will need a HYIP Script.

What is HYIP Script?

HYIP Script is software that consists of various programming files, packages for managing HYIP websites at once. With the help of HYIP Script, users can create their own websites.

The following is what is needed to create a hyip program

• Domain name
  • Licensed HYIP scripts
  • SSL Encryption Ordering
  • CMS
  • Order Unique Templates

Note:
Before you get to the hyip program development stage, let's discuss some of the terms you'll find later THIS IS ALSO VERY USEFUL

• Domain names are unique names given to identify computer server names such as web servers or email servers on a computer or internet network. Domain names function to make it easier for users on the internet when accessing the server, in addition to also being used to remember the name of the server being visited without having to recognize a complex row of numbers known as IP addresses. This domain name is also known as a unit of a website such as "https://coindisplay.blogspot.com/". Domain names are sometimes also referred to as URLs, or website addresses.
  • Licensed scripts: Two types of scripts are available on the market; Custom scripts and licensed scripts (containing admin area and member area with the most e-currency payment modules).
  • SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security protocol for creating encrypted links between web servers and browsers in online communication. The use of SSL technology ensures that all data sent between the web server and browser remains encrypted.
  • CMS (Content Management System) is a system designed to support web page content management. Web content includes embedded text and images, photos, videos, audio, maps, and program code for applications that display content or interact with users
  • Templates are examples of pre-determined design structures. This is a tool to impose the look and feel of a standard layout on multiple pages or in the content area.

PREVIEW PROGRAM HYIP.
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Hatsune Miku
  • +5 1

The problem is not how to create HYOP web but strategy to have long life. Many HYIP site scam only 1 - 2 months and that will create negative perspective about HYIP. Need to find strategy to create chain strategy between HYIP and other program/ platform so HYIP have long life and positive perspective.

Hah now every kid in the block will create their own HYIP along with their own Crypto token and start ripping off people. Knowledge is great but these tutorials are funny as hell.

I could just deploy a site on Wordpress if I wanted to create a site very quickly, but I'm not in the business of creating HYIP websites because they run out of funds and end up taking a lot of people's money.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

You really want to show us how to scam people with those type of website , it's really bad idea the HYIP website is the worsted bad thing in Crypto currency all the time all people have lost a lot of money on that, so be careful

I have not enough knowledge about website. You provide somehowe good information about it. People who want to create there own website will take a lot from you. Nice work keep it up.

On 12/19/2019 at 6:39 PM, Sharifur26 said:

HYIP Script is a software consisted of various programming files, package to manage an HYIP website altogether.
Domain name
Buy a Licensed HYIP script
Order SSL Encryption
CMS
Order Unique Template 

Before coming to the point of creating the website, let us discuss a few terms which you will come across later:

Domain names are used in URLs to identify the particular web page. It is also called web address, and it is important to register an appropriate domain name for your website. Go for “.com, .io, .net, .biz”,  if you want a good reputation. These ids are famous for HYIP.

Licensed script: Two types of scripts are available in the market; Custom script and licensed script (contains admin area and member area with top most e-currency payment modules.)

SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security protocol for establishing encrypted links between a web server and a browser in an online communication. The usage of SSL technology ensures that all data transmitted between the web server and browser remains encrypted.

CMS (Content Management System) is a system designed to support the management of the content of web pages. Web content includes text and embedded graphics, photos, video, audio, maps, and program code for applications that displays content or interacts with the user.

A template is a sample pre-defined design structure. It is a tool for impose a standard layout look and feel across multiple pages or within content regions.

Creating a website

With HYIP Script you can create web pages with simple and easy steps. Choose your domain name, then a template you want and then add your content. You can add links or change the fonts, pictures, background, and colors, by using a design editor. You can build your website with clicks and type or drag and drop. No coding is required. It will save you from the inconvenience caused by lack of money or inexperience. Good looking website with huge promotions is always a success.

Zeligz Webstore website offers you many services like, Zeligz HYIP Script manager, ICO Script Software, BTC Mining Script etc. It provides bug free and highly secured PHPHYIP script with multiple payment gateways and advance referral settings. 

With Zeligz HYIP Manager Script,  you can build a robust website with attractive features. This HYIP manager software is completely user-friendly, highly secure PHP HYIP manager script with advanced features (SSL and DDOS security). The best HYIP design templates are very valuable to manage HYIP website smoothly. Consequently, you can win the trust of your website customers. It will be the great moment to achieve your goal in the online investment business.

source: https://www.zeligzwebstore.com/news/how-to-create-your-own-hyip-website

Thanks brother ti share those informations about HYIP with us I really enjoyed and have fun to read your post we can find anything about this kind of website investmen because it's helpful to make a good idea about it. By the way in general I'm not a fun of this kind of investment because I think it's a new way to stole people her money 

Good HYIP website design
Spending time with the design team and finding a good web design for your HYIP project is an important step. Investors attract unique presentation style and add value to the program

thanks fr the information now i know how bad guys make HYIP to just scam us and steal our money. thank you man for this great tutorials. and were can i find those scripts for freE?

sorry bro i don't have any idea about hyip website but i want to learn about this website can any body help me.

HYIP Script is mainly used by those who really need software design. HYIP Script provides this to users. Thank you for the detailed report on HYIP Script. 

Taking the HYIP Script from the online  providers is the dangerous!! Please kindly be safe that types of the scripts may use to steal the data from your personal computers. You can learn to create the scripts which does not take more than 3 months complete the course. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Hyip are all turned out to be scam after few days only. So if your planning to make hyip website just to earn money,and fool people better stop it as hyip are not a good source of income.

There are freelancers available on the internet that you can pay in order to create your own HYIP website. But I'm not a scammer so I don't want to create my HYIP wrb

On 12/17/2019 at 6:13 PM, Hatsune Miku said:

Hello all,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    "Naufalqr"
This time I will tell you what is needed to create a hyip program. Not very detailed but it is very useful

most of us make a hyip program a difficult or complex process. You think that can only be done by professionals in other words experienced. do you think
 "Can I Make That Program?" Yes you can
But, the simplest way to create a hyip program is to utilize many HYIP Script providers online.
This will be the perfect choice for you if this is your first website and you don't know anything about HTML or coding.

To create your HYIP program, you will need a HYIP Script.

What is HYIP Script?

HYIP Script is software that consists of various programming files, packages for managing HYIP websites at once. With the help of HYIP Script, users can create their own websites.

The following is what is needed to create a hyip program

• Domain name
  • Licensed HYIP scripts
  • SSL Encryption Ordering
  • CMS
  • Order Unique Templates

Note:
Before you get to the hyip program development stage, let's discuss some of the terms you'll find later THIS IS ALSO VERY USEFUL

• Domain names are unique names given to identify computer server names such as web servers or email servers on a computer or internet network. Domain names function to make it easier for users on the internet when accessing the server, in addition to also being used to remember the name of the server being visited without having to recognize a complex row of numbers known as IP addresses. This domain name is also known as a unit of a website such as "https://coindisplay.blogspot.com/". Domain names are sometimes also referred to as URLs, or website addresses.
  • Licensed scripts: Two types of scripts are available on the market; Custom scripts and licensed scripts (containing admin area and member area with the most e-currency payment modules).
  • SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security protocol for creating encrypted links between web servers and browsers in online communication. The use of SSL technology ensures that all data sent between the web server and browser remains encrypted.
  • CMS (Content Management System) is a system designed to support web page content management. Web content includes embedded text and images, photos, videos, audio, maps, and program code for applications that display content or interact with users
  • Templates are examples of pre-determined design structures. This is a tool to impose the look and feel of a standard layout on multiple pages or in the content area.

PREVIEW PROGRAM HYIP.
spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Woah this is a very useful information. You have explained all the necessary steps very clearly. I think with this information everyone can make a HYIP tool to create a new program. 

Thank you for sharing this information about how to create the Hyip website. But I think the era of Hyip is the past, and the majority of people now they dont trust them, because there are many people lost their money because Hyip program.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Your hype site creation article really useful who wants to create this type sites, but bro I don't think this type fake site good for crypto currency and so many peoples loss their money through this type fake sites,this information only for learning purpose not create this type sites and still peoples money.

Bro you should mentioned this is only for educational purposes and a proper disclaimer because what if our users start this ponzi schemes platform. Personally i don't like hype sites. And talking about creation of sites you didn't mentioned about hosting? Where you are going to put this website without a hosting site? So please add that too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 7/4/2020 at 4:54 PM, Motidepada said:

This I wrong, ponzi and other hyip are only scam, they will always be scam because investors will always lose their money and anyone can lose. Before for ponzi not to exist will be good. 

It will be wrong for late investors, but people that has invested earlier may gain. Although not sure because it also depends on the owner of the ponzi scheme.They are illegal and not legit but scam way to sell false products that does not exist anywhere. and

Its good to create a crypto project because they are very profitable when you will mange them in the right way. There are many HYIP projects but most of them are fake and you will lost your money with them. I think you will need time to create yours and be trusted by many people.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/31/2019 at 12:46 PM, neurolicious said:

Let's all create HYIP sites and start depositing to eachothers sites lets see whos the weakest and cashes out first. 🤣

It seems that DeFi lending stolen this idea of this old member and created a bunch of lending sites with high and regular yield while borrowing and using tokens between DeFi websites. At some point they will start cashing out too and there won't be enough.

Thanks everybody above, who reviewed, and also the biggest thanks to author. HYIP Script provides it to users. Thank you for the detailed report on HYIP Script. 

• +1 1

In addition to the fact that you need to create a HYIP,you also need to be able to support it for a long time, because usually such projects just close after 2 months and already turn into a Scam.