Ethereum POS gets out the store of value characteristic? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Asunny

Ethereum POS gets out the store of value characteristic?

Some can agree that the actual Ethereum whit the POW can be seen as a store of value asset like Bitcoin, Litecoin, or other crypto currencies that have a cost of producing. Ethereum 2.0 with the implementation on POS may transform it in just a utility toke like EOS, Cardano or NEO.  What do you think? 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

It will be great for ethereum’s transformation from PoW to PoS, but I think it will not be possible until early 2021, according to their announcement they are having problem with the scalability and they need to address this first before focussing in PoS transition.

• +2 1

I also think, transform it into just a utility token like EOS, Cardano or NEO.  But if it does need more time, I think it may not be possible to do so soon.

If this new or information real will be great for ethereum’s transformation. And I think in the next year there are many things to add to cryptocurrency and some correction about security and price maybe why the stable price.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think it will be a good for etherium, because this coin is one of important coins in the market and from time to time this coin need some upgrades like this to make it easier 

Proof of Stake is anticipated to bring many benefits to the Ethereum network and to ETH token holders, including:

Dramatically reducing energy consumption (in contrast to proof of work, which is incredibly energy intensive)

Eliminating the miner centralization problem

Providing some scaling improvements and supporting the cheaper implementation of private transactions

Paving the way for even more advanced scaling solutions

Locking-up massive amounts of ETH supply (thus creating relative scarcity in circulating token supply)

Allowing ETH to pay what essentially amounts to a dividend (for those with stake who also serve as validators)

Imbuing ETH with financial value that is not purely based upon speculation, but also upon income (allowing for discounted cashflow analysis by professional investors)

Catching Wall Street's attention (and possibly skyrocketing the price).

• +2 1

most likely it will be because POS allows etherum to get more attention from buyers because it can guarantee their investment assets. in my opinion it is a characteristic to strengthen their value.

I think this is one of the best steps taken by Ethereum. because when they develop POS this will be able to win the hearts of investors who had previously invested in eth. as a result the transaction will start to rise again and eth prices will improve again.

It will be good for the ether network, the proof of stake will give users advantage to earn while holding their coins

• -1 1

I think that this outcome of the event will lead to an increase in the price of Ethereum. However, it is difficult to say to what level the price will rise and for how long. Everything will depend on the holders.

Yes, I strongly support the change of ethhe from Pow to Post. but that takes a very long time to achieve. yes, it is still being tested and improved so that it can be better. yes I am very supportive.

Ethereum is no 2 coin for a reason. There is just enough functionalities provided by ether. With the new eth 2.0 and the POS algorithm there, is no doubt, ether will go way higher than what it is right now. Keep your eyes open for ether.

On 12/17/2019 at 6:37 PM, Asunny said:

Some can agree that the actual Ethereum whit the POW can be seen as a store of value asset like Bitcoin, Litecoin, or other crypto currencies that have a cost of producing. Ethereum 2.0 with the implementation on POS may transform it in just a utility toke like EOS, Cardano or NEO.  What do you think? 

I don't think it will transform. But eth2.0 will launch soon. And we can stake our Eth for reward. After this update we will see a massive rise up to Eth price.

• +2 1

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

With the release of the pos algorithm, on the Ethereum platform, it will definitely affect the course of events. There is a certain limit that should be considered when exiting the algorithm. 

Yes, Ethereum is a store where a lot of strong currencies came out, some of which were independent and made their own blockchain like EOS.

THINK POSITIVE

May I know how this Proof of Stake works? Because this new concepts is still confusing to me. Also may I know its difference to the old consensus of Ethereum, the Proof of Work?

On 12/18/2019 at 9:54 AM, Migo said:

I think it will be a good for etherium, because this coin is one of important coins in the market and from time to time this coin need some upgrades like this to make it easier 

This is fantastic updates I think etherium is powerful currency and has great value in fact the price of this coin increased muchin the last year  and I considered it is promising project for the reason of the investment of this precious currency in the future maybe etherium will become as. Bitcoin although I don't think there is any digital currency like Bitcoin but why not every thing can exist in this complicated world but is worth of the new beautiful changes and the fast growth next years and this is a great transition and big challenge as well as chance for the smart investors. 

• +2 1

It seems to me that you are wrong. ETH 2, on the contrary, seeks to do something new, more convenient for storage. So said the creator of ETH-Vitaliy. He said that creating new tokens would make using it a lot easier.

Yes POW is gaining additional authority because of this, since POS knows how to get somewhere to change Ethereum 4% from its investment by stitching card cards as well as its wallet and POW Ath Coin.

Ethereum is going to shift to POS system. It is good news for ethereum because it would help miners and mining would be cheaper. Also in this case ethereum holders would get interest on holding coins. So it is best to buy ethereum now because in future it would grow too much due to increasing utility.

Edited by Opinder
Incomplete

I believe that Ethereum will maintain its market position for at least a long time, as it is currently considered the first decentralized application platform in the world and is considered a very successful project.

This will definitely be beneficial and wonderful and will facilitate the conversion between these currencies quickly, but this will not happen at the moment

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Frankly, there are many expectations that the price of Ethereum will fall or rise after the update, after the update there is no cost to production, but Ethereum will have new properties.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think the upgrade is necessary and important for ethereum, because it will bring more benefits to the money, even promoting value for money. Upgrades often have such a task.

• +1 2

I think that POW technology was with the ethereum just too much time to replace it with POS, however I might be not so right and only Buterin can decide.

• +1 1