Trading bot - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lufiaq

Trading bot

I real don't like trading bots because they are not profitable at all, they will give you profit for the first time and after there you will get loss that you didn't expect, its better to trade by yourself.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 2/25/2020 at 9:15 PM, Mujeeb123 said:

Thanks for sharing this information I think bots can help you with your trading, you can continue trading well into your sleeping or working hours. But it can  also cause you to lose money depending on the strategy you employ. So the risk involved in it was totally depends on your desire.

it's not good for me and it is a big deal because it is only programmed on platform-based indicators so I trade often because I spend most of my trading time and I don't need bots. I have worked with bots in the past and I find that they only facilitate some of the things we still need to do manually to be more accurate.

I have never used a bot, so I have difficulty judging it. I have heard the bot many times but I don't use it. It will have advantages but it will certainly have drawbacks. I prefer direct trading.

I don't use bots on trading but there are many traders who are using bots to trade especially on Forex market but as for me i don't trust these robots neither do I encourage nor recommend them to someone.

I don't use bots on trading but there are many traders who are using bots to trade especially on Forex market but as for me i don't trust these robots neither do I encourage nor recommend them to someone.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME ANAMBASSADOR |

On 2/13/2020 at 2:36 AM, Beromnia said:

Welcome with me
Trading robots are an artificial intelligence program, it does not mean that a person can dispense with trading and let robot work alone.
An artificial intelligence program that we must adjust according to the market strategy
Finally, trading robots are a very helpful tool for trading successfully

Automated trading robots help our transactions without any effort in them. Buying is not always good, it brings less profit and monthly bot transaction fee or annual base fee. Many people use it but I do not use it at all. And most importantly, it's not free. You need a lot of money to buy it

3 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes it is not usefulness for all. I haven't use it either but I saw some people that are making a very good trade with it.

The problem with bots, they can not predict panic of investors and things like corona virus pandemic, because they are not human.

On 4/16/2020 at 7:08 AM, Mrpassion said:

Actually that is true it can't and it doesn't even have emotions when it trade that is what makes it just a bot.

I'm glad you are with me, in crypto trading we must apply both emotional and technical analysis as well as fundamental and bots can not offer us that.

3 hours ago, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

It is a piece of software designed to analyze cryptocurrency trading data. They work by predefined and predefined rules. A great non-trading device that you can use for business

But in trading you must apply many kind of analysis not just technical especially in crypto trading, well bots can only assists in technical analysis.

On 12/17/2019 at 7:08 AM, lufiaq said:

does anyone use bots for trading here?

what is the result of using a bot?

is there a free trading bot for crypto?

is it the same as using MT4 / MT5?

How about Gekko? does anyone use it?

1.jpg

Welcome my friend
Actually, there are many bots that trade in this field
Bots solve many problems, such as they can remain trading 24/24 and take advantage of all possible opportunities and also do not contain any feelings that affect trading

2 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes they can't what the bit can do is that if you give them the settings to work on them that is what they work on.

But a trader must follow what current trend of the market are saying, he/she must be flexible, bots does not offer much of that, so sometimes they are completely wrong.

On 17.12.2019 at 18:23, kazumina91 said:

If there is a bot, it is artificial intelligence, the person who taught it and it will be a bot, but it is necessary to carefully check for fraud if any.
good luck

I don't use bots because there are a lot of bad reviews on the web even that bots steal funds. I rely more on my experience and learn from mistakes.

LBRY - Content Freedom. Get bonuses (In the LBC crypto coin every day.
Watch videos, create your own channel,add videos and get rewarded. 
https://lbry.tv/$/invite/@Abstraction.S.D:5 

7 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes they don't have the emotional feeling because they are created from a program code.but still you set the rules to them.

The only thing you set on them is very limited and all they do is do technical analysis for you and make trades. There is no much rule you can set.

On 2/24/2020 at 11:00 PM, cryptousd20 said:

I do not use bots for trading because it is not good for me and it has great harm because it is only programmed on indicators located on the platform so I do regular trading because I spend most of my time trading and I do not need bots

here many of us are also using crawlers designed to buy in cryptocurrency trading markets. if it is because so they can choose what to buy and when for myself i don't recommend them because they can be highly unreliable.

A bot can be programmed to trade automatically instead of you through the language of the Python, which is the best language for the manufacture of artificial intelligence and all you have to put certain ratios and when to buy and when to sell and also stop loss

Life is great and enjoy it

I haven't used any trading bot till now and in future I haven't any plan to use any because I think these trading bots can never gives you good profit. I don't think so there will be any free trading bot because these bots are giving you trading services, doing trading for you so how can they give their service for free. 

I never tried using bots in any circumstances specially in trading because the capability of it is questionable there's a big chance that you may loose everything when you decided to use bots. Because i believe no matter how intelligent the bots are they can't replace people.

i don't think trading with bots will be profitable I've never used a bot for trading i think its better to trade yourself but you can use bots for checking prices coingecko has a bot for that.

On 2/22/2020 at 8:28 PM, Ayaz03 said:

On the off chance that there is a bot, it is man-made consciousness, the individual who instructed it and it will be a bot, however it is important to deliberately check for extortion if any.Crypto is our future subterranean insect it is extremely simple to use,easy to exchange.

A bot is a good idea that a bot can be profitable if you use it properly. However, if you are unemployed it is much better if you are a trader. Some people may also apply software for processing electronic advertising. But some software situations are not done well, in addition, to reduce your earnings too far.

i've in no way attempted it because I can not danger but there are conflicting opinions, there are folks that succeeded with the bot and there are individuals who misplaced his money due to him in order that I look nicely earlier than you make a decision.

Posted (edited)

I once used some but there is not much difference either and most of them like they get caught or go bad, because they don't know how to program them to do the traiding well.

It is like when you use a macro and leave it doing functions, you can lose everything because the macro will continue to raise or lower your shares, so what you have to do if you want to do it right is to program the bot so that it is on top when the shares rise and know when to buy or sell.

But for this you have to know a lot about programming and not have errors otherwise you can be left with nothing.

I do not know it seems too complete to me so the truth is that I do it myself without thinking about it and already before a bot that can leave you with nothing.

I do not trust much I recommend not doing it if possible, but hey, thanks for your post.

Edited by Atreoss

I don't like to use trading bots, I prefer to trade alone as usual, I think regular and independent trading is more profitable because we will gain experience in every trade. This is very important because the more often we trade the more we become professional traders.

• +1 1

They actually are a pretty interesting option to automatize your trading process when you are 99.% sure about the next market trend move, for example, in the yobit exchange, they have the "RoboTrade" tool which you can use to do what I said before, absolutely for free and with a very intuitive interface. It's definitely worth it to give it a try ^^.

It is much better to learn on your own than to use bots for the simple fact that if we learn to trade cryptocurrencies on our own, we will also learn in the stock market

On 12/17/2019 at 5:08 AM, lufiaq said:

does anyone use bots for trading here?

what is the result of using a bot?

is there a free trading bot for crypto?

is it the same as using MT4 / MT5?

How about Gekko? does anyone use it?

1.jpg

I almost always use bituniverse to trade since it does not charge for its services and has the best exchanges for trading

• -1 1