Trading bot - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
lufiaq

Trading bot

The matter is widely spread and it is possible to rely on bots greatly in trading, but you have to follow it from time to time in order not to suffer losses 

• +4 1

I don't like using bots in my tradings because they are not hundred percent accurate and designed to trade in a certain way that's bound to bring losses at  some times therefore, it's better to be careful when dealing with them.

I haven't used any bot for trading and so I have no experience and even no knowledge or information about it. i just read about it in many posts tgat many people and big traders use bots for trading but have no experience to use it yet.

One of the good ways in which it can be traded is that it is very impressive and reliable, but not in all projects because there are currencies that fluctuate strangely. 

My friend, there are some platforms that are strictly forbidden to use robots to trade or work within these platforms automatically for robots in general, accurate and this may lose the platforms millions of dollars, as there are many platforms this option has been banned, but my dear to you, with a clear and explicit choice, which is our famous platform Ubayt this platform there is  It has a preventive recitation robot, but it is not automatic. It is manual. All you have to do is choose the pair, trade, then put an end to the purchase. 1 For sale, it will be used in exchange for buying and selling when the price reaches what it is. Thank you very much.

I don't use bots and i don't trust bots most of them are scammers and it's rarely to see a real trusted one that you could actually use that's why i try to stay away from them and trade like everybody eles with safety and caution. 

My dear, use trading robots only when needed, meaning that you are very busy with something is more important, but I advise you to use your intelligence and your mind in trading, because the presence of robots will discourage your determination to work and will make your mind retreat from thinking about trading and depend entirely on robots, this is not good for you..

And some robots give a bad result so be careful.

I used bots for several times in the cryptocurrency trading. But, you guys need to understand that good quality trading bots with the advanced features won't come for free, you need to pay the amount. Have you ever tried Yobit's Robotrade? If not, you can check it because Robotrade is pretty much suitable for the beginners. 

I traded a lot using bots, very successfully, but there were also losses (((
I believe that bots need a separate budget with which they will trade.
Better of course to use the brain

I'm crypto trader, I like TRON link 🙂

My refferal link Binance and STEX. Buy PACT token.

if you really want to trade use known and safe platforms, bots are robots they can swallow your money at any time be careful

On 05.10.2021 at 09:44, AleksShamles said:

Hello, some page like Bitcoin Profit that has an excellent trading bot, I want to know if it can help me increase the money I currently have or, in your case, what type of strategy can you recommend before the end of the year to invest safely I would be very grateful for the information you can give me, especially to increase the money I already have.

Hello. Trading bots are an interesting topic for discussion and it seems to me that you will not get an unambiguous answer to this question. Trading bots are essentially just doing the routine work for the trader. And everything else should be done by the trader himself, that is, to anticipate, analyze, etc. Therefore, it seems to me it is better to first understand trading yourself, and then configure the bot for this.

Hello dear forum users, saw this section today dedicated to bots for trading and decided to share with you one free key with one month subscription to bot for automatic trading on Binance.

Link: 3Commas
Private key: F912YU-1R5HH2-JLW7V6