Trading for beginners - Page 4 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AdeHustler

Trading for beginners

If anybody maintain in December 2019 when bitcoin fees is below 7000$, but now on February 2020 bitcoin hit 10000$ see how lots profit advantage 2 months hole, this the strength of bitcoin but some assume while costs low then purchase bitcoin in low fees and keep for long time you definetly earn high earnings.

Valuable participation and contains very important information for all new and novice traders. We hope that all beginners can achieve the benefit of this post, and we hope that you will continue to provide useful and valuable posts.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is advised for all newbies to have all the essential knowledge about the cryptocurrency tradings. In general, if newbies start to trade their cryptocurrency without knowledge of any sort of cryptocurrencies and market conditions , there will be more chances of losing.This type of tips can be really very useful for newcomers. 

• +1 1

If you want to trade the most important to know is how to trade and deep dive for more information since it is risky. Your post will help us newbies like me who wants to enter the field of trading. I hope I am become successful on it. 

You have explain very well. Trading is very good and profitable when we will do it in the right way and i have earned good amount because of trading that is am confident enough to say this.

• +2 1

A very useful article for everyone, especially for beginners. I collected the cryptocurrency market and some concepts in one article

49 minutes ago, candyguyyy said:

hi i need to know what is best strategy for beginners to manage their stress during trading thanks

Hey man, r u the real candyguy from Yobit exchange? I thought you were a seasoned trader not a beginner. I would suggest not to do too much short term trading to manage stress levels. Like buy and hold good coins esp BTC and top up during crash or big dips.

On 12/17/2019 at 7:54 AM, AdeHustler said:

Bitcoin Trading

Before you continue with this article on Trading Bitcoin, we have an impression that you are already familiar with the basics of Bitcoin. If not, you can choose to read our other tutorials before pursuing this one.

Trading Bitcoin comes with statuary warning, sometimes from one’s own instincts — and sometimes — from the governments’ empathetically written circulars. The digital gold has indeed swept a large section of global traders and investors towards its mouth-watering — and risky — volatility. And as with any speculative market, Bitcoin has its shares of ills when it comes to injecting nightmares inside the traders’ mind.

But if you are still interested, here is what you need to know before jumping in.

What is Bitcoin Market?

A market where Bitcoin gets actively traded with other value-carrying assets is, in simple words, a Bitcoin market. It is like any other Forex bazaar where one buys a currency with another. But unlike fiat currencies, which are minted under the confidence of nations’ economic and financial status, Bitcoin is created without keeping such influential factors in mind. The digital currency is simply generated through a process called “mining”, where miners concurrently solve a block of 50 BTC through mathematical computations. The minted Bitcoins are either stored or are further sold to the regulated exchanges or individuals for fiat money.

The functioning of a Bitcoin market is same as that of some commodity (coffee, gold, etc.) that is brewed/mined and sold into the markets, its price fluctuating as per the demand and supply.

Where Do You Trade Bitcoin?

For us non-miners, getting Bitcoin is now easier than it was a year ago. Now, one only needs to be in a right country to purchase and sell Bitcoins, where exchanges legally act as intermediaries for currency transactions — something that also protects your funds from being mismanaged by external and internal attacks. These exchanges instantly convert your Bitcoin into USD or other fiat currency, and based on the price fluctuations between these two, one can simultaneously sell and purchase their holdings and make good profits — a process we know as arbitrage (explained further below)

Where to trade Bitcoin we have

https://yobit.net/?bonus=PqOQP

Very good information, it is very useful for new users who start in this world and helps to operate in a simple way with different cryptocurrencies.

Beginners should start with watching you tube videos and tutorials, also try the demo platforms to get familiar. Forums like this also good source of information.

First of all thank you for the content, I already have an idea about the market so your post was very useful to me, secondly I think you should put your referral link in referral section it will be very helpful there.

"We grow by lifting others"

This type of information is super useful. I already have a year in the world of commerce. but the amount of people who work without knowing and lose their money because they don't want to study just a little about how work works is incredible!

5 minutes ago, Memo.ru said:

I will add more text about the necessary skills
Not everyone can become a trader. It is easy to check whether you have such an opportunity. It is enough to decide whether you meet the following criteria:

-high stress resistance;
-iron nerves;
-cold reaction to any event;
-prudence;
-iron will;
- mathematical thinking;
-discipline;
-the possibility of self-organization;
-having your own opinion;
-desire learns;
-striving to become a professional in their field.
Trading for beginners immediately places tough demands on those who want to master it. But, if you do not have one or more character traits, this is not a reason to be upset.
The most important thing for a trader is self-confidence. Decide firmly that you want to trade Forex and work on yourself. This is not difficult. Plus, just try all of this in your daily life and you will immediately notice that it becomes easier, better and more enjoyable:

-the spouse will make concessions;
-the boss will give a raise;
-debtors will please with the return of money;
-children will cease to be nervous.
And that's just the beginning of a long list of changes. Therefore, you should not ignore these character traits. Be sure to develop them in yourself.

Good luck!)

@Memo.ru I agree. A trader must have the qualities listed by you. I would just like to add that in no case can you trade with the last money. You can not mortgage a car or apartment, gold or other property in order to engage in trading. Trading should be based on your free capital, on the money that you are ready to lose. Because trading, no matter how knowledgeable and trained you are, has risks.

• +5 1

16 hours ago, Memo.ru said:

I will add more text about the necessary skills
Not everyone can become a trader. It is easy to check whether you have such an opportunity. It is enough to decide whether you meet the following criteria:

-high stress resistance;
-iron nerves;
-cold reaction to any event;
-prudence;
-iron will;
- mathematical thinking;
-discipline;
-the possibility of self-organization;
-having your own opinion;
-desire learns;
-striving to become a professional in their field.
Trading for beginners immediately places tough demands on those who want to master it. But, if you do not have one or more character traits, this is not a reason to be upset.
The most important thing for a trader is self-confidence. Decide firmly that you want to trade Forex and work on yourself. This is not difficult. Plus, just try all of this in your daily life and you will immediately notice that it becomes easier, better and more enjoyable:

-the spouse will make concessions;
-the boss will give a raise;
-debtors will please with the return of money;
-children will cease to be nervous.
And that's just the beginning of a long list of changes. Therefore, you should not ignore these character traits. Be sure to develop them in yourself.

Good luck!)

Wow thats a long list, I think u missed out the pet dog 😀.. It might put some people off investing!.. trading can start simple and you can learn while investing in stages.

There are two ways to trade bitcoin, the first is to buy the currency itself at a low price to sell it and make a profit from the price difference, or speculate on its value without owning it and this is called margin. You get significantly improved liquidity, at the rate you choose.

Beginners should only buy and sell when the market is not wavy at all. They must act when stability strikes the market and they must exit before most coins become unstable. It is like sailing and swimming in the windy or the calm weather. The reason is that beginners are not trained enough to control themselves when faced with sudden changes. The best thing for them is to trade under supervision. They can't decide for themselves.

11 hours ago, RamiCrypto said:

I do not know how to thank you for this wonderful article, we can say that Bitcoin trading has now become just like trading global currencies through the exchange, I love the stock exchange and trading and I think that I will start in the world of trading from this wonderful forum.

Yes mate the information is worth an appreciation because it's clear and so helpful mostly to beginners who are new or still learning how bitcoin trading works and I know this forum will contribute much to them who are willing to learn and have some enough knowledge to begin this type of trading.

• +2 1

On 11/15/2020 at 2:39 AM, Firas-zain said:

Learning is very essential for traders. And you provided some. But beginners in trading must know that it's risky way to earn. Many people have lost their money because of it.

In my own idea no beginners should involve in trading so fast after join in crypto world as trading risky every time...  Even sometimes pro trader also dont dare to do trading with good coin when market bad...  So first every one need to know market situation then trading but newbie still has no idea how market act..           

• +2 1

1 hour ago, George10 said:

Yes mate the information is worth an appreciation because it's clear and so helpful mostly to beginners who are new or still learning how bitcoin trading works and I know this forum will contribute much to them who are willing to learn and have some enough knowledge to begin this type of trading.

I'm about to learn how to trade in this forum and I hope I will find more information that is going to help me it's good to know that we need patience and self control in game trading hopping to learn more from you our seniors.

• +5 1

On 12/17/2019 at 2:21 PM, silvergain said:

holding bitcoin at this kind of critical price which is under 7K is really risky. i don't feel safe at this stage. if i buy trading bitcoin and if the price pop up to below under 1000$ then this things will take lot of time to recover its current value. i will wait for more correction. but sounds good for me if i decided to go to buy at very cheap price.

We all try to buy bitcoin at low prices and wait for the price to drop so that we can buy the largest amount of bitcoin, but I think that in these times if you buy bitcoin for long-term storage at any price, you will win because the price of Bitcoin will rise a lot in the coming years.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think that the most important thing that beginners do before entering the field of trading is learning on experimental platforms. When you find yourself beginning to understand trading, target analysis and study the currency well, then choose the corrections that suit you and re-analyze them so that you know your stop loss, do not rush to make a profit. Knowledge is more important. Thing

Trading digital currencies is the best way to earn a reasonable profit .simply buy a simple currency like btc . U can hold ur btc points when u came to know the price of btc is critically high than u will trade it with other currencies for making a good profit,

The crypto market gives you a great opportunity to make money. Currencies will be of high price and value in the future
So choose good currencies that have a good reputation and projects with a large number of traders and invest in good luck for you

• +2 1

that is true and now it's much more easier to deal with cryptocurrencies since in the last year many countries started to accept Bitcoin and even made it available to exchange crypto through banks and ATMs , but even though the fee is very high , trading Bitcoin is free to do in almost all countries because even if you can't withdraw your earning you still can invest and trade with them to increase your capital until the time your country allow it or you travel  to another country to get them , so getting our earning also is easier now compared with the previous years

• +2 1

I understand that crypto trading can be done with an exchange, in which case I started trading on yobit. There are several pairs that I often trade, namely BTC / ETH and BTC / LTC because they are the best pairs. When I buy ETH or LTC using BTC, I will get more value, there I will make a profit. After that I will drag it to the local Exchange for me to change to local Fiat.

• +2 1