Trading for beginners - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AdeHustler

Trading for beginners

Bitcoin Trading

Before you continue with this article on Trading Bitcoin, we have an impression that you are already familiar with the basics of Bitcoin. If not, you can choose to read our other tutorials before pursuing this one.

Trading Bitcoin comes with statuary warning, sometimes from one’s own instincts — and sometimes — from the governments’ empathetically written circulars. The digital gold has indeed swept a large section of global traders and investors towards its mouth-watering — and risky — volatility. And as with any speculative market, Bitcoin has its shares of ills when it comes to injecting nightmares inside the traders’ mind.

But if you are still interested, here is what you need to know before jumping in.

What is Bitcoin Market?

A market where Bitcoin gets actively traded with other value-carrying assets is, in simple words, a Bitcoin market. It is like any other Forex bazaar where one buys a currency with another. But unlike fiat currencies, which are minted under the confidence of nations’ economic and financial status, Bitcoin is created without keeping such influential factors in mind. The digital currency is simply generated through a process called “mining”, where miners concurrently solve a block of 50 BTC through mathematical computations. The minted Bitcoins are either stored or are further sold to the regulated exchanges or individuals for fiat money.

The functioning of a Bitcoin market is same as that of some commodity (coffee, gold, etc.) that is brewed/mined and sold into the markets, its price fluctuating as per the demand and supply.

Where Do You Trade Bitcoin?

For us non-miners, getting Bitcoin is now easier than it was a year ago. Now, one only needs to be in a right country to purchase and sell Bitcoins, where exchanges legally act as intermediaries for currency transactions — something that also protects your funds from being mismanaged by external and internal attacks. These exchanges instantly convert your Bitcoin into USD or other fiat currency, and based on the price fluctuations between these two, one can simultaneously sell and purchase their holdings and make good profits — a process we know as arbitrage (explained further below)

Where to trade Bitcoin we have

https://yobit.net/?bonus=PqOQP

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

holding bitcoin at this kind of critical price which is under 7K is really risky. i don't feel safe at this stage. if i buy trading bitcoin and if the price pop up to below under 1000$ then this things will take lot of time to recover its current value. i will wait for more correction. but sounds good for me if i decided to go to buy at very cheap price.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +2 1

Good post for me, promote Yobit by give us explanation about trading in simple language. Advice from me is never use loan money or salary as trading fund, use demo account to know market works and follow competition to train your psychology.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

On 12/17/2019 at 3:21 PM, silvergain said:

holding bitcoin at this kind of critical price which is under 7K is really risky. i don't feel safe at this stage. if i buy trading bitcoin and if the price pop up to below under 1000$ then this things will take lot of time to recover its current value. i will wait for more correction. but sounds good for me if i decided to go to buy at very cheap price.

i can assure you bitcoin price will never dip bellow 4500$ because with the upcoming halving the buying will be definitely more than selling orders, its up to you tho

• +1 1

4 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

i can assure you bitcoin price will never dip bellow 4500$ because with the upcoming halving the buying will be definitely more than selling orders, its up to you tho

your comment helps me a lot to make decision whether i buy some bitcoin in yobit under 4500 price or not. its hard to predict whether bitcoin will go to above 15K or under 4K. but if it fall back once again according to your prediction which is 4K then definitely i will buy massive bitcoin in yobit with hope. lets see the correction of market price

• +1 2
  • +5 1

I suggest to knowing the development of the global market will help in choosing a currency pair to be traded.  To maximize trading results you should choose a currency pair between a currency that is strong versus being weak. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

7 minutes ago, silvergain said:

your comment helps me a lot to make decision whether i buy some bitcoin in yobit under 4500 price or not. its hard to predict whether bitcoin will go to above 15K or under 4K. but if it fall back once again according to your prediction which is 4K then definitely i will buy massive bitcoin in yobit with hope. lets see the correction of market price

yea it would be good to wait it out first before you make your decision because the market is not yet confirmed as bull or bear even tho we had a nice bounce back up from the support at 6500$

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing a post about Trading for Beginners, also your explanation about Bitcoin Trading, What is Bitcoin Market ?, Where Do You Trade Bitcoin ?. This will be very useful for novie traders and all members of this forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 12/17/2019 at 5:48 PM, Sahil19 said:

If you are new in trading ..then you need to study a lot about trading tips how trading pairs if you learned about this then you can easily trade your coin

Trading is the best thing if you want to make money in the crypto market because crypto market will give you high chance now but in future the coins value is so much high because soon all the crypto coins will go up so much and we make good money through these coins. so start trading in the market and make money.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For beginners it is important that you learn a lot from your predecessors, which is a very valuable experience that is not in books, the more you learn, the more chances you have of making money.

• +1 1

Thank you for this simple explanation which is very useful for beginners, but I think it is forbidden to put referral links here, I think this is against the rules of the forum. You can put referral links in the signature, I think.

On 12/17/2019 at 5:54 PM, AdeHustler said:

Bitcoin Trading

Before you continue with this article on Trading Bitcoin, we have an impression that you are already familiar with the basics of Bitcoin. If not, you can choose to read our other tutorials before pursuing this one.

Trading Bitcoin comes with statuary warning, sometimes from one’s own instincts — and sometimes — from the governments’ empathetically written circulars. The digital gold has indeed swept a large section of global traders and investors towards its mouth-watering — and risky — volatility. And as with any speculative market, Bitcoin has its shares of ills when it comes to injecting nightmares inside the traders’ mind.

But if you are still interested, here is what you need to know before jumping in.

What is Bitcoin Market?

A market where Bitcoin gets actively traded with other value-carrying assets is, in simple words, a Bitcoin market. It is like any other Forex bazaar where one buys a currency with another. But unlike fiat currencies, which are minted under the confidence of nations’ economic and financial status, Bitcoin is created without keeping such influential factors in mind. The digital currency is simply generated through a process called “mining”, where miners concurrently solve a block of 50 BTC through mathematical computations. The minted Bitcoins are either stored or are further sold to the regulated exchanges or individuals for fiat money.

The functioning of a Bitcoin market is same as that of some commodity (coffee, gold, etc.) that is brewed/mined and sold into the markets, its price fluctuating as per the demand and supply.

Where Do You Trade Bitcoin?

For us non-miners, getting Bitcoin is now easier than it was a year ago. Now, one only needs to be in a right country to purchase and sell Bitcoins, where exchanges legally act as intermediaries for currency transactions — something that also protects your funds from being mismanaged by external and internal attacks. These exchanges instantly convert your Bitcoin into USD or other fiat currency, and based on the price fluctuations between these two, one can simultaneously sell and purchase their holdings and make good profits — a process we know as arbitrage (explained further below)

Where to trade Bitcoin we have

https://yobit.net/?bonus=PqOQP

I want to buy bitcoin with paypal balance, can you help me find any exchange which receive paypal balance. Thanks in advance. 

• +1 2

To do start trading, first you need to understanding the all rules and regulations. Secondly you have to understand currency rate,its up,down position, and ect. Then you should strat your business.        

• +1 1

On 12/17/2019 at 1:48 PM, Sahil19 said:

If you are new in trading ..then you need to study a lot about trading tips how trading pairs if you learned about this then you can easily trade your coin

You are right mate learning the basics and ethics of trading will really be helpful to beginners inorder to have a successful trade

• +1 1

Nice copy paste article.

Trading in my opinion is simple way to do. That is basicly like you doing buying and selling on the real market in your town. You will doing ask about the price and also offer the price. But now to doing trading is more easy because you can do it on digital way like internet. Mostly doing it on exchanges, many people going trading now.

• +1 2

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Trading is profitable but it's not just so simple to do sk, trading for beginners is difficult at first but if you have enough knowledge about crypto and study how the market works already you can have advantage to move forward and become a successful trader.

• +1 1

An important point in trading is to make sure you have a plan before trading or after trading. First choose a trading strategy that is suitable for you, such as long-term or short-term trading. Learn technical analysis to help you to make decisions in bitcoin and altcoin trading.

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing this important information with us.  I think all new traders should read this.  This will be helpful for them.  By reading this they will work seriously. They will be able to make good progress

• +1 1

For a beginner trader to be successful in the market, I encourage you to visit babypips.com to learn some useful ethics and strategies. But we must bear in mind that greed can turn a $1000 trading account to zero under 5 seconds. 

• +1 1

In order to make profit from trading you need to learn a lot of stuff about crypto, because in crypto trading knowledge is power. So keep seeking knowledge.

• +1 1

On 1/7/2020 at 8:42 AM, Titimanto12 said:

you need to inquiry a ration about trading tips how trading pairs if you scholarly about this subsequently you canister clearly trade your coin

Initially you should start with a very small amount to learn about the transaction and its basics, then you should try to bring a significant amount of money into the transaction. yobit for newbies is not a bad choice

• +1 1

Bitcoin trading now is really easy to do and not only bitcoin but also other pair and many earn by that, we can be more profitable now because of many exchange like Yobit.

• +1 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

1 hour ago, Perry4202 said:

Trading is very profitable. If you newbie then you have to know properly about trading from Internet. 

You are right in trading you can make good profit easily but there are many beginners who are not know about trading and when they start trading then they lose a lot of money so they need to start learning firstly. 

Cryptocurrency trading is highly risky that should be considering from beginning, the patience and a lot experience is required when we faced cryptocurrency market, so losses is naturally in cryptocurrency market.