Trading for beginners - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
AdeHustler

Trading for beginners

Trading is best in crypto because cryptocurrencies are giving us many chances to make money as much as we can so do your best in this platform which is very very helpful for us. Only cryptotalk is the best way to do trade. Thanks

Yobit is one of the best exchanges to choose, I only wish I was in Bitcoin this early as Yobit was, I think it was 2015 and while I heard of it, I was very young and didn't have any money to invest in it. I wish I have visited Yobit back in the day and I am sure I would have been loyal and daily user of this exchange as I am now.

Yes you are right and I appreciate you at this topic because you have make are really unique and useful post about Bitcoin. And now we see that the Bitcoin is highest digital currency in the world and no one coin can beat with that if anybody trade or invest with this coin and have experience with that coin can get good profit and earning which is really useful and your post gives hi good data about reading add basics of Bitcoin

This is an awesome piece of write up. Your post is informative and education at the same time. I have gained a lot from your post.

Trading is one of the best ways to make money.  However, for beginners, trading will be the most helpful in earning money.  But I don't think it's better for beginners to trade.  This is because they do not have good knowledge and skills about trading and will not be able to select suitable coins.  As a result, they will fail.  But if they have enough knowledge and skills about trading and can trade on real sites by selecting suitable coins then trading is best for them.  This will allow them to make more money in less time.

Good post dear friend. But i think beginner should not go immediately for trading they must have some experience and then they will go for it on bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the safe and best place for trading. Thank you 

Trading is usually one of the best ways to make money.  In order to trade, one must first have sufficient idea and knowledge about trading.  To be successful in trading you need to have the right currency and the ability to choose the right site.  I don’t think it’s good for beginners  to trade.  For this they have to first acquire good knowledge about trading and then participate in trading.

I think for starting trading journey you should notice some points. If you do not have large amount of capital then just do simple logical trading without any kind of technical trouble . Just find any cheap and high volume coin which is fluctuated high daily. Try this method and let me know the results. 

In order to make profit from trading you need to learn a of stuff about crypto, because in crypto trading knowledge is power. So keep seeking knowledge. For a biginner trader to be successful in the market, i encourage you to visit babypips.com to learn some useful ethics and strategies. 

To beginners, I suggest that you avoid using leverage and instead focus on learning and understanding technical analysis of trading. In every market, stay calm and control your emotions; fear and anxiety are your biggest enemies in cryptocurrency trading, so invest in yourself. Bear in mind that planning takes time, but it will be well worth it.

• +2 1

A simple and beautiful explanation, but beginners need more than that. It will differentiate them significantly if they find a course or something that is explained in a large way

I think your post is very informative and useful. Thanks for sharing this useful post. I think trading is the best way for online earning but it is risky. If you have patience then you can get the profit from trading. 

For beginner trading is not easy work. If anyone tell you that he earn thousand dollar from trading then you will also invest but keep in view that trading require experience. No one can do this in ist attempt. It is risky. We can't believe now we gain profit or loss. So never go trading when you have no knowledge. 

• +2 1

I have seen many new traders who, despite having sufficient experience, make losses in business just because they do not have accurate knowledge of the place of business.  So choosing a place of business is very important.

I spent not a short time learning to trade in the cryptocurrency market, I find it wonderful, profitable, and interesting, but it is very risky, but still trading in fiat currencies is safer than trading in the forex or US stocks market, we must learn all the rules Trading and technical analysis and to reduce the risk as far as possible in order to preserve our money

It's true Bitcoin trading is easy now relatively to the past and Now If we are in a country which legalized the Cryptocurrency then there is no issue to buy any Cryptocurrency or Bitcoin through our banks. We can trade easily on any legit exchange site as well.

now a days even if you are living in a country where the cryptocurrency is not legalized or allowed by the government you can still earn Bitcoin and sell it for your local currency is easily

One thing every beginner should bear in mind is that fact that they ain't going to just hit the jackpot on their first trial, there would definitely be ups and downs in this journey of trading, so they should be determined to see that they achieve their goals, learning is what will keep them on the right track.

thank you for telling us about trading but I think trading requires Patiences if you do have patience then you will earn enough money from trading

Thank you, dear, for these valuable tips about starting to trade for beginners, but my dear, in general, we must listen to one honest thing, which is how to trade and how to choose the appropriate work for trading and analyze the technical return before entering, but dear home, we are all under the order of analysis in place automatically and stored in the long term  It will definitely win with you in the end, follow the steps of my friend that the beginner referred to and start trading Bitcoin and storing it within the wallet for all beginners, thank you very much.

What you should know if you are a beginner in currency trading is that forex is a type of high-risk trade and the profits are rewarding and satisfactory when the trader is familiar with how to trade currencies in a correct and effective way.First, find the right currency broker, then find a strong and reliable trading platform. Also search, study, learn and trade currencies.

Good post for me, it promotes Yobit by giving us a clear description of trading. My advice is to never use borrowed money or paycheck as a trading fund; instead, use a demo account to learn how the market operates and compete to improve your psychology.

For every beginner who is willing to do trading is advised to know the basics of it as trading is somewhat risky. Without proper knowledge we can lost our all income. You have created a good topic where new members can get to know about basics of trading. It will be helpful for every member.

• +4 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼