Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto?

I don't think it would be good to convert all Fiat currency to cryptocurrency, because without online transactions we need Fiat currency, and depending on the economy of a country, on fiat currency, all the cryptos will have a big impact on the country's economy.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 5
  • +3 4
  • +4 2

I dont think.thats good.idea. just learn more about crypto till you find the righg decitions. If yoj eang inbest or do trading is good but not mean to do so  converg all ur fiat to cryptocurrency . But its uo to you. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Delgboke said:

Is it adviseable to do that?

A big NO. It is not advisable under any circumstances! Do not put all your eggs in one basket. It's a do-or-die decision. One hit and you're out!

Diversify your holdings and funds. Invest it at different coins, different investments, not only cryptocurrencies. You could other investments such as:

• buy land properties (value appreciates over time),
  • real estate,
  • establish your own business,
  • or even stock market.
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 10
  • +2 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

1 hour ago, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking what if I should convert all my fiat currency into digital currency/ cryptocurrency Is it adviseable to do that? Please what do you think. 

If I had better not exchange all your fiat money in crypto money. You should paste a few dollars for your real world needs

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Today it’s worth buying bitcoin and for this, you need to make an exchange of fiat for bitcoin. I think that at 6,800 dollars, the price is suitable for a purchase. 

• -1 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

No, this is certainly a wrong decision. You should never convert all your money to anything. If you do this, you are risking all your life and efforts and if you lose it, you can't start all over again or it takes half of your life to reach the same level as you started! In my opinion, the safest way to start trading is to begin investing with $1000. You can start with this amount and forget about any more fiat investment. Trade with $1000 and make profit but don't spend your profits and let it accumulate to make a bigger investment. Continue this way until you reach $3000 to $5000. This an ideal amount of investment which can bring you relatively stable income. it may take some months to increase your initial investment by trading, but it is much better than losing your whole life in a few hours!

• +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +4 2

For now maybe not yet. because crypto has not been fully accepted and is still illegal in certain countries. you better save your money first and wait for the time.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

If that is your life saving then it is not advisable to invest in crypto and what if emergency happens to your family?. Just invest with your extra money.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bad idea. What purpose you believe 100% to cryptocurrency.

Maybe you can hard to buy food, because in your country only accept paper money. My advice is only buy cryptocurrency with your money yo don't care if loss. Because that is hard to predict the coin price will going up or not. We can see now the price some coin drop also for Bitcoin. Don't be greedy and don't too be confident, research first.

• -1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

No its not. You can loose all your fiat. Just convert that amount which you can afford to loose. Means extra money which can give you bigger profit or loss.

• +1 2

I think you can't do this because digital currency is too much  risk.

If you see today coinmarketcap you should understand about digital currency. 

Today bitcoin price drops 7100$ to 6600$

many people lost his fund for bitcoin and alt coin dump.    

• +1 2

3 hours ago, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking what if I should convert all my fiat currency into digital currency/ cryptocurrency Is it adviseable to do that? Please what do you think. 

What exactly do you hope to achieve by doing that? Are you afraid devaluation would eat up your fiat or your are drive by the quest to make more money through cryptos? If it;s the former, good and well, but remember to keep some aside for your living expense. If it's about investment, don't forget diversification is the key.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I dont think that it was a good idea,putting all your fiat into crypto cannot guarantee you a 100%  save aome for your emergency needs so that you wont regret in the future.

• +1 2
  • +5 1

4 hours ago, Delgboke said:

I can only advise you to bitcoin, etherum, ripple and doge. because only those 4 coins are always personally observed and if you want your fiat to be a long-term investment asset, it will be good for your portfolio.

• +1 3

I think you should not do that. I suggest you to buy some bitcoin and some other altcoin. You know that bitcoin and altcoin price down now. If you buy them now you can gain huge profit from them easily. So you should do that.

• +1 2

In my opinion is not good because the opportunity can coming from both, I mean maybe the price of Bitcoin down lower than his last price down is the opportunity to buy it with your Fiat, if the Bitcoin price go up also is the opportunity to sell it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

6 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Depends on how much you are talking about and if your family sustenance depends on it, what if suddenly bitcoin is banned in your country or you do a mistake and all your coins get lost.

• +1 2

This will be a greedy move for you mate, if you have a more money you can buy some more coins like bitcoins to get some big profit, as of now it has a low value so you can buy many bitcoins and sell it on the higher price.

well it depends on lots of things one of them would be if you live on your own and you have no one else to spend money on but yourself then ok you can convert your fiat to crypto because the more you have in crypto the more money you will make.

• +1 3
  • +2 2

Yeah, I think it would be a good idea to convert all your fiat currency to crypto but it depends on your capability. If you think you have the capability and knowledge to uplift your earning in cryptocurrency than in fiat either by trading or starting your own cryptobusiness like exchange platforms ,then it would be really  a great  idea to convert all your fiats into cryptos.

But if you dont have proper knowledge about crypto trading or any other business, then I think it would be a bad idea to convert all your fiats into cryptos.

Instead you can convert a part of your of your fiats into cryptos and try holding till its price rises up so that you can earn profits by selling it in a high price.

• -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I think it's not just save some fiat money because sometimes your environment is not accessible to the crypto world so the result you may stuck.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Yes you can convert it. It can be profitable for you.You can invest in different project of the cloud mining.When the price will pump up you will be profitable.

• -1 1
  • +1 1