Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto? - Page 21 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Is it good to convert all fiat to crypto?

6 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Actually usd also a fiat currreny friends as usd is the USA  national currency..  Again as far as i know usdt is stable currency not fiat currency @Dark Shadow.. 

Yes, exactly friend. That is what I was trying to say. We don't always need Fiat because we can use stable cryptocurrencies instead of it. We don't have to convert our profits into Fiat. We could just store them in a stable coin if we wanted to. So, it is a choice if we want to use Fiat or cryptocurrency.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

In crypto world fiat currency  is needed badly because sometime crypto market pump like 2x so in that time its necessary to convert your crypto to fiat for store the profit...  Again when crypto market go down then its necessary to use fiat for collect more crypto with low price..  Also its true that we need to have half capital of fiat and half crypto @Jaafar Fahad Hassan          

Thanks for your response as always, that's exactly what I want to hear from you ,that's why I always tag you in my comments , I wouldn't advice any member to put all their fiat in cryptocurrency, you can put half in cryptocurrency and leave half for normal business

According to my opinions, tit should not to be. Cause the fiat money is stable, if someone you got the more emotions with the crypto and convert all the money you have then this gonna be cost you if the price is drop. But you can convert a moderate amount of fiat into crypto. 

On 12/17/2019 at 3:29 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been thinking what if I should convert all my fiat currency into digital currency/ cryptocurrency Is it adviseable to do that? Please what do you think. 

Convert all fiat to the crypto is the good idea becasue in the crypto market so many peoples that they invest their money and they believe that one day all the fiat money is converted to the crypto currency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I wouldn't advice any member to put all their fiat in cryptocurrency, you can put half in cryptocurrency and leave half for normal business

Those members who has no fear of lose and expert in trading then they never convert their whole assets into fiat currency brother..   But half crypt and half fiat as you said for good profit..   @Jaafar Fahad Hassan but its bad luck for us who only depends on crypto while has low capital😆       

7 hours ago, hasaan said:

According to my opinions, tit should not to be. Cause the fiat money is stable, if someone you got the more emotions with the crypto and convert all the money you have then this gonna be cost you if the price is drop. But you can convert a moderate amount of fiat into crypto. 

But i think we have got an alternative to fiat with all these stable digital currencies created such as USDT, DAI and many others.

In my opinion, you should go for it. But before investing always keep in mind that your can be lost if the price goes down. So, be mentally prepared about that. Try to buy a crypto currency that has increasing price rate. 

If you'll be converting your all fiat currencies to the cryptocurrencies it means that you'll be loosing all once your invested crypto once the platform you invested in has been closed. 

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

4 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Those members who has no fear of lose and expert in trading then they never convert their whole assets into fiat currency brother..   But half crypt and half fiat as you said for good profit..   @Jaafar Fahad Hassan but its bad luck for us who only depends on crypto while has low capital😆       

Yes @Dorjoy12 those with plenty capital enjoy cryptocurrency trading, they can easily recover their loss in a day or some days, not like us that have little capital that if we loose it will take us weeks to recover in the investbox 😁😁, so we have to trade based on how we are mate

I do not advise you to convert all your paper money into cryptocurrencies, and this is because the use of cryptocurrencies has not been approved in all countries of the world or in all fields, you can transfer a percentage of it in order to invest or trade in it.

4 minutes ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

not like us that have little capital that if we loose it will take us weeks to recover in the investbox 😁😁, so we have to trade based on how we are mate

Not every one able to cover their lose brother.. Because they try to forget what had happened as if you always try to memorized how you get lose and how much usd then seriously you cant concentration on your next trading planning..  As i said recently i get big lose and try to forget it totally @Jaafar Fahad Hassan          

As it is not good to have all your money in one crypto currency, nor is it good to change all your fiat money, I think you should have variety. If you have worked a little in the financial markets you should know that they are very volatile, so it is not convenient to bet everything on the same winning horse.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Converting all your money to digital currencies is risky because sometimes we see sharp drops in prices that will have an impact on your wallet. Therefore, I advise you to transfer an amount not exceeding 50% of all your funds to be able to compensate for losses if they occur.

It is not safe to convert all your money into a cryptocurrency with a lot of voting but if it is safe to exchange your money for a stable cryptocurrency such as USDT, do not worry that you will lose your money in my opinion if you are one of the people who invest a lot if  You must exchange all your money in cryptocurrencies but if you are not that type of person, do not do it.

• +3 1

7 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Not every one able to cover their lose brother.. Because they try to forget what had happened as if you always try to memorized how you get lose and how much usd then seriously you cant concentration on your next trading planning..  As i said recently i get big lose and try to forget it totally @Jaafar Fahad Hassan          

I actually got loose in the dlrs coin, I bought at 28 and invested it at the invest box hoping to get 10 percent at the end of 24 hours, but the coin was dumping very fast ,I couldn't be patient I had to sell, so I sold for 20, I loose mate, but I took it as experience,I will do better next time, so that how trading in cryptocurrency works, loose and gain.

Fiat money is the one that prevails in the world, most commercial and financial transactions are carried out with fiat money, it is also legal money in all countries, cryptocurrencies are taking ground in the financial economic world, but there is a lack of long time for cryptocurrencies to replace fiat money, so it is not convenient to change all physical money to cryptocurrencies.

9 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I actually got loose in the dlrs coin, I bought at 28 and invested it at the invest box hoping to get 10 percent at the end of 24 hours, but the coin was dumping very fast ,I couldn't be patient I had to sell, so I sold for 20, I loose mate, but I took it as experience,I will do better next time, so that how trading in cryptocurrency works, loose and gain.

Sorry for your lose mate, that is the nature of Cryptocurrency we either lose or gain just the way you earlier stated and that is why we are all encouraged to acquire good knowledge and experience about the field before jumping into it because by that we can reduce our risk of losing our funds in the field. Am I making sense @Dorjoy12, @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

Bro it is dependent up to you some people think that they should convert the physical currency into cryptocurrency and some don't agree with it basically both currencies are important in my view the physical currency is more important in the present world maybe in the future the cryptocurrency becomes more popular famous and more reliable than the physical currency. if you say that conversion of the physical currency into cryptocurrency is a bad choice I don't think so because the price of the cryptocurrency keep on increasing and you can earn a lot of profit from it so basically it's not a bad choice but physical currency is also important so you have to think what you want to do.

The cryptocurrency is highly risky, and also it is profitable too so if you can take risk on your money than you should certainly do this. and also you need to chose the coin carefully.

4 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Sorry for your lose mate, that is the nature of Cryptocurrency we either lose or gain just the way you earlier stated and that is why we are all encouraged to acquire good knowledge and experience about the field before jumping into it because by that we can reduce our risk of losing our funds in the field. Am I making sense @Dorjoy12, @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

You are making big sense mate, I was able to recover some of my loss at the investbox, I hope many that want to jump into trading see this your post, they should get more knowledge first before they start ,that's the best advice one can give to another person

7 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

@Projectcrypto ofcourse what you have said is right..  Actually in this crypto world some will get profit and some get lose but no one should be stop their crypto journey as their next step can be more successful..   I got lose in dlrs more around 60% of my capital..        

• +3 1

14 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Projectcrypto ofcourse what you have said is right..  Actually in this crypto world some will get profit and some get lose but no one should be stop their crypto journey as their next step can be more successful..   I got lose in dlrs more around 60% of my capital..        

Nothing good comes easily and we also have to note that everyone is working on there timezones, keep going my friend we shouldn't stop just because we lose ones if full of lessons and this lose that you faced i believe have thought you lot of lessons which will enable you make effective corrections against the future, be patient your time will come mate.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

5 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

i believe have thought you lot of lessons which will enable you make effective corrections against the future, be patient your time will come mate.

@Projectcrypto thanks for your supportive words for me ❤..  Its normal case about crypto that some won and some lose but its not our final destinations actually as you said..   My lose show me about my weak knowledge in trading so i wont do first trading again..        

• +2 1

yes i think we can exchange our cryoto money there are many other wallet in the online market so that this coin is also very good and trusted site in the world.this is very good site.

thanks 

• +2 1