Reasons why account can be banned - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

Reasons why account can be banned

1. Having multiple accounts. All the accounts will be banned at once.

2. Beginners writing useless contents. The account could be suspended indefinitely or for months. I think.

3. Beginners not posting the first time at all. The account can be banned. You need to post the very time you create account. After posting some meaningful contents you will not be banned.

4. Beginners copying and pasting i.e spamming. The account can be banned or suspended indefinitely. I think.

5. Lately, if two or more cryptotalk members are using the same modem, router or device to connect, their accounts would be banned at once.

So, we only welcome newbies that are ready to post or start meaningful and constructive contents.

Edited by Digicoin
  • Useful or interesting 6

Your account will be eligible to get banned if you have abuse the rules of the forum also if you have five warning points and multiple accounts

Well your account will be banned if you are doing something or actions that is againts the rules of the forum like spamming or plagiarism. these are the common reason why members here are getting banned.

Accounts are got banned with the specially reasons that's only you got banned if you use the forum opposite with their rules they put in forum

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

46 minutes ago, Nexaboy said:

Also, newcomers who's insulting others forum-people will be banned. Who knows its true?

Yes possible but i think at first offense the user will only get a warning points but if the user keeps repeating the same mistake it will lead to a permanent ban.

I think that using two account at the same time is the reason and also using two accounts at one device will ban your Account .So now users dont create multipal accounts handle one account give your all attention on this account this is better then 2 or 3 accounts.THANKS  {digicoin} for usefull Topic.

6 hours ago, Digicoin said:

1. Having multiple acounts. All the accounts will be banned at once.

2. Beginners writing useless contents. The account could be suspended indefinitely or for months. I think.

3. Beginners not posting at all. The account can be banned. You need to post the very time you create account.

4. Beginners copying and pasting i.e spamming. The account can be banned or suspended indefinitely. I think.

So, we only welcome newbies that are ready to post or start meaningful and constructive contents.

Thanks to you! I couldn't find the rules.

Thank you for sharing, Reasons why an account can be banned, I think this is not only for new members but for all members to be vigilant, especially in creating new posts. Use "Search" carefully so that you don't have a similar topic so you won't get a warning point.

8 hours ago, Digicoin said:

3. Beginners not posting at all. The account can be banned. You need to post the very time you create account.

Thanks for this message it can help newbies like me to know what to do

8 hours ago, Digicoin said:

I also want to add. Typo, bad grammar, and using the translation tool will also make your post useless because it has no meaning. Please don't hurt this forum SEO. 

There may be several reasons if your account is banned. I don't think there will be banned account for one reason or just because of earning money. It is possible to have your account closed for various reasons such as having multiple accounts, writing irrelevant or very short comments on the subject, writing messages in quick succession, disturbing another member or violating the rules within the forum. Therefore, it is useful to be careful when writing messages, sending private messages and doing something else.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

It's true you can banned if you have a multiple accounts my friend created a lot of accounts and the moderator banned him. You need to obey the rules and regulations of Cryptotalk paybypost it's easy to obey the rules you need to create one account and post the right content or topic don't spam because the moderator will banned you forever always give your best in every post you made.

For us Beginners , all we need and must do i think is too post high quality post to prevent from banning. unlike me i have an 1 warning points. my friend told me if i got another points my account will be banned. is that true?

19 hours ago, Digicoin said:

Thank you for your useful article. Both newbies and old members should follow all the rules of cryptotalk forum. I saw several time that many users post a comment very shortly lower than 100 alphabet. I think post a article lower than 100 alphabet will count as a spam. So newbie should follow it carefully. Also every user should create some of their own article.

Thanks for reminding us about this rules, because there is a lot members here doesn't know this, especially the newbies, we all should take this seriously and follow it

22 hours ago, Digicoin said:

i dont think Beginners not posting at all is a reason to be banned on here and i havent seen many people complain about it too, plus its not in the set of rules the forum have.

Thanks so much for sharing this information,this really help and guide newbies like me,just one question,what do you mean by useless contents?

Nice work mate! Cause the newcomers in this forum page won't know about these things when they start their work in this forum page. but by reading your post they'll surely know what to do and what not to do! Keep it up. 

On 12/17/2019 at 2:36 PM, Digicoin said:

Yeah brother your post is very much helpful to the beginners and they can be able to distinguish between the dos and donts. Each point of this post is very much important. You can not share any of your refferal link here because it is prohibited. And please don't misbehave with the admins. This can be reason behind your account ban. 

Newbies should be read this, because I've heard many of them getting ban.. Not reading the rules of the forum, they just spamming and not constructive.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do agree with this post. I believe that an account can be banned of they did atleast one of your given reasons. Especially that number one reason. Creating multiple accounts is really prohibited. By not just this site but a lot of earning sites. They dont want these users to abuse the site which actually causes the site to be down.

Because we use this into multiple accounts and maybe you do a self referral or self earning tricks And thats why your account is banned.And also when hackers open your account then its their opportunity to change the password of it.

If you won't follow the rules to post then your Id will be banned. Or if you try to open multiple accounts then you will be banned.

The reason of every site to ban a individual account is because of multiple accounts made by user and also because of degradation of terms and policies of the site.