Ethereum Long Term Investment - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
imdad123

Ethereum Long Term Investment

On 2/23/2020 at 1:29 AM, Foriduzzaman2244 said:

I have no idea about this I am very interested to know about this.

The etherium chain runs a lot of tokens so etherium has potential for the future. I buy a lot of coins and I secure them on the exchange i sell all those coins when the market is high. If you are a good trader and if you have a good level of education and analysis or if you think eth prices will increase, you can buy in the long run.

long-term investment with eth is a safe choice, for me, with long-term investment, after bitcoin I choose eth, I believe in its position and value so I don't usually worry about this currency. , it is also quite stable.

Ethereum is a very good coin, and with the market the way it is at the moment there is a good chance that you will even be able to make more from the eth coin when the market recovers. However you should also consider perhaps investing in bitcoin and seeing if that helps. I noticed though that eth is better for a short term investment and bitcoin, being the first crypto, is better for long term investments.

On 3/7/2020 at 10:02 PM, OnlySon said:

I will advice you to hold it for a year and see, because there are signs that by next year ethereum can possibly increase by upto 100%

If that is real then you're absolutely right,  that's a good opportunity to start holding what amount of ethereum you have now and wait for that time to happen. 

Ethereum is one of the good and profitable coin. Actually it has a good use cases than btc where btc is just used for payments. So holding ethereum is a good idea that you will not regret.

If you are just going to hold few ETH and expecting its price to go up to $1000, then you are losing opportunities to some tokens that could give you more profit.  There are tokens that you can own up to more than 3Million tokens and if there really will be a bullrun coming and its worth goes up to $0.10, you'd get more than you expect than holding few ETH.

How to Trade using RSI Using the Fibonacci in Trading

10% off trading fees with an invitation code: 3172150992 on https://x.vite.net

Long-term investment decisions having eth is usually a protected decision. In my opinion, having long-term investment decision, soon after bitcoin. When I opt for eth, I do believe that it is a location in addition to importance well. I tend not to stress about that foreign exchange commonly, it is additionally slightly firm.

I invest long-term in the top 5 of the best currencies today. I trust the coins, especially bitcoin, ethereum. These 2 coins are valuable and it is a safe choice. ethereum has a lot of technological advantages.

On 3/17/2020 at 11:56 AM, Sirlabo999 said:

Hello, I have been into Crypto currency for more than three years now and I have seen the ethereum chart severally but I didn't see it reached 1000 USD yet                                                                                                                                           

You didn't come when ethereum was very expensive, ethereum has even pass $1500, you have little experience about ethereum, it is a potential coin to hold for the future

You do really brilliant work bro, because now ETH is low Price's so invest 100$ dollars in  ETH, and wait for long term its good strategy,because ETH is second leading crypto currency and ETH have the potential to give 2x are 3x profit in few days, because this coin project is strong and this coin developers realise ETH 2.0 technology to improve this coin.

Ethereum is a very good coin and its very profitable when you will invest in it for the right time. I love to trade ethereum because its not taking many days to rise up and to give you profit. Its price can change in a big percent in just a week.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

On 2/4/2020 at 8:59 PM, febriyana said:

I think Ethereum have good future. Because the first coin where introduced smart contract is Ethereum. For me that is like good value at Ethereum. Maybe more than hundred ICO already released. With smart contract many company get helped to get fund, yeah maybe also scammer. But don't worry i think scammer always anywhere, also in fiat money. I think with Ethereum still mineable that is good sign that coin is still good for future.

Most new projects only cost a lot and then never come back. Only a few good projects with larger and higher volumes return to this market. Looking back at its price history, ethereum has not performed well in the last few years, so using them for short-term trading will not be highly profitable.

1 hour ago, Aminul007 said:

Crypto market is a best market and it will touch every time up from last time 1000 times and this time we will see that BTC will touch how much high.Ethereum is a coin for long-term investment, it has more demand because it is used as a transaction fee, ETH is a good currency and We can invest in this currency.just hold your eth and the price will go high very soon. in 2020 the price will increase much and you can make double profit from it.

Ethereum is no longer a coin for long term investment. It is for a short time. Holders are not really gaining again. Long term trades are he best and it is not a long term but short term investment. 

Я бы выбрал инвестиции в биткоин, но эфириум ничуть не хуже. Анализируй, смотри и читай все прогнозы, потом делай выводы. Эфир правда хорошая монета, инвестиции в нее - хорошее вложение средств.

On 12/17/2019 at 8:46 AM, imdad123 said:

As you know Ethereum is second dominated currency of crypto market. and all time high price of ETH is more then 1000$  but again ETH is on bearish mood.yesterday when ETH 136$ i invested 100$ i buy it .Now i have 0.70eth whats you gave i hold for year can i earn 100x at the end of 2020 or not whats the future of eth on your view???

yes so very true that Ethereum is really doing well and better over the past few years in the crypto currency trading market ever since the project was announced, I it is really getting more acceptance. 

On 3/3/2020 at 8:58 AM, jamesvince said:

Wow if you invested 100$ when eth was on 126$ now its price 226$ it means you earned 80% profit from eth in only two months this is not small achievement of you. Enjoy its price at the end of 2020 can be 1200$.

The price on this particular gold coin may be minimal, along with the fact that it will increase rapidly, it will bring additional profits throughout the potential. because further improvements are planned in the future. This new increase could be a huge success for Ethereum and the price of ETH will rise

If i would be there in your place then i would definitely store it for the long term as we are seeing the massive increase in the price of ethereum as it could give more and more amount of profit in future while storing it.

I think that you are right that Ethereum is a good investment, but I think that its price will not be as huge as you think

On 3/4/2020 at 4:55 PM, bentayebsalah said:

Ethereum is the second most powerful currency after Bitcoin and good profits can be made in the long run by trading

The price on this particular gold coin may be minimal, along with the fact that it will increase rapidly, it will bring additional profits throughout the potential. at high risk. It may simply be to express, you will probably not like your use. Further improvements are planned in the future. This new increase could be a huge success for Ethereum and the price of ETH will rise

Etwhreum is surely going to go up in the future but I'm pretty sure you are not going to make 100x profit from it. Maybe you can make a 5x or even 10x until the end of the year 

I do not believe that you will earn 100x. This is a small period until the end of the year. I admit the possibility of 5x-8x. This is my personal opinion.

LBRY - Content Freedom. Get bonuses (In the LBC crypto coin every day.
Watch videos, create your own channel,add videos and get rewarded. 
https://lbry.tv/$/invite/@Abstraction.S.D:5 

On 3/5/2020 at 1:22 AM, shahbaz786 said:

ethn is good for long-term investment as I have benefited from having eth for more than a year, so I can now plan for a second portfolio, rather than bitcoin, and I have a plan because the current price is very cheap.

There is a good chance that Ethereum will have Bitcoin value in the future so that you, as an investor, can benefit from this, of course. Many people are using BTC and doing more business around BTC, which is my choice, although ETH is technically better.

ETH is a really one of the best coin, but it is good for long term investment in my opinion. It seems there is excellent chance making some profit with ETH. We can prefer ETH. 

ethereum currency is a equitable and sure thing selection as each person expects a great coming for the ethereum currency for the reason that it is stout in the promote and its set a price know how to incline

I think you have a future full of profitable surprises. I don't really know, but the eth coin has a high position in the electronic currency market. It is better to be patient with what you have bought. Its price may increase to more than you think.Good luck with that