CRYPTO: BUY V.S SELL - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nightcore123

CRYPTO: BUY V.S SELL

I am on my 5th year on trading right now, I am currently busy on having technical analysis, but I just want to share to all of you my words. 

Bitcoins and other crypto coins suffer from a massive bear last month, it is because many whales transferred or converted their BTC and other crypto coins into fiat or forex money. 

On our discord channel, we, the traders talk about, when is the best time to buy Bitcoin and other crypto coins? , after that everyone of us pass different documents with proofs. 

On my analysis by year 2020, Ethereum will rise accidentally, about sixth to tenth month of that year. There will be a day that ETH will move about $170, and the next day after that, possibly, it will hit almost $500.

Me and my co-traders approve to support ETH so that its pump will happen. We now have almost $1,368,400 on our USD and when ETH will go to its deepest we will buy.

So I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN,

WILL YOU APPROVE WITH MY ANALYSIS?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 4

well if you have 5 years experience as you say then you will say the bear market has been around for 2 years now and it doesnt seem like t would end anytime soon and to predict the etheruem price to rise to 500$ is a very bold move because etheruem is really struggling lately.

• Useful or interesting 2

Thank you for sharing with your experience here, maybe there are others members who have some experience to share with us, with this way we can get some knowledge to grow our experience.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Nothing is needed except to buy in a falling market and wait for the bullish mood to come. Thus, increasing the probability of profit. Of course, I approve of this course of events. 

You are bold to predict that ETH will reach $500, the last time it was there was last two years ago

Yes, I agree with your analysis. where ethe will be pumped up more the following year. then ethe will be a popular coin that will be in great demand. even now many have used it, it is the second best coin after bitcoin.

On 12/17/2019 at 1:10 PM, Nightcore123 said:

I am on my 5th year on trading right now, I am currently busy on having technical analysis, but I just want to share to all of you my words. 

Bitcoins and other crypto coins suffer from a massive bear last month, it is because many whales transferred or converted their BTC and other crypto coins into fiat or forex money. 

On our discord channel, we, the traders talk about, when is the best time to buy Bitcoin and other crypto coins? , after that everyone of us pass different documents with proofs. 

On my analysis by year 2020, Ethereum will rise accidentally, about sixth to tenth month of that year. There will be a day that ETH will move about $170, and the next day after that, possibly, it will hit almost $500.

Me and my co-traders approve to support ETH so that its pump will happen. We now have almost $1,368,400 on our USD and when ETH will go to its deepest we will buy.

So I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN,

I totally agree with your opinion. because the POS system that will be implemented by ETH in 2020 will definitely support ETH to rise. more and more people are buying ETH coins.

It was depend on the value of each of the crypto currency. The right time to sell are applicable if those value are increased compare to its normal price. It is also good to invest in Bitcoin when the value of it was profitable.

I say to you many thanks, for sharing your experiences here with this we have gained more knowledge to develop our experience so that we understand.

It is harder to predict Ethereum price than Bitcoin. I can't say I agree but I definitely wish that Ethereum price will reach 500$ soon. My extra income depends on Ethereum and I earn way less at the prices we have right now (130$).

Ethereum is being targetted by fud lately and the price isn't helping.

On 12/21/2019 at 3:06 PM, Ngetpa said:

I think now is the perfect time to buy rather than to sell because mostly of the cryptocurrencies is still in the bearish moment. If you sell now, it will only leads to massive lost.

yea now is the best opportunity to be buying more altcoins at these lows and to buy bitcoin at less than 7500$ because i think from here we will be heading up.

your analysit is very good but crypto currencies not predictable currency but i hope your prediction come true lest see in 2020

On 12/18/2019 at 1:08 AM, Naga said:

well if you have 5 years experience as you say then you will say the bear market has been around for 2 years now and it doesnt seem like t would end anytime soon and to predict the etheruem price to rise to 500$ is a very bold move because etheruem is really struggling lately.

Yes I am agree with you ,  the fact no one can predict the future of Ethereum. While some people do it right, there are others who are wrong and no predictions were agreed due to factors such as approval, technological improvement, future developments, and partnerships.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 1/6/2020 at 8:45 AM, Yanadia said:

Yes I am agree with you ,  the fact no one can predict the future of Ethereum. While some people do it right, there are others who are wrong and no predictions were agreed due to factors such as approval, technological improvement, future developments, and partnerships.

i think many people have fallen for false predictions in the past like when mcafee told people bitcoin will be worth 1 million in 2021 and now he is taking it back or those crypto experts on twitter who said it will be 33k in july 2018.

in crypto Buy VS Sell .Trading is very easy We Buy any coin which is at its low price and bought how much we want with crypto or with Fiat Like dollar and after some time and some days when the price of that coin increases then sell it and get profit.

I will not believe completely in your analysis but I will consider it. Hopefully your analysis really happens because you are ready for the pump. 👍

• +1 1

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

You can make a big profit when when you are trading.thats all i read and all isee saying of the other members but for me it is when you are gaining big.example when you are gaining big in investing or holding  coins.it is wherebyou find youreself fit in

On 12/17/2019 at 11:10 AM, Nightcore123 said:

So I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN,

Yes i am totally agreed with you. It is now 2020 and bitcoin and ethereum showinh increase, ethereum almost touched $150 and moving towards $170.

You are saying right the up trend is starting. And the next bull run is coming soon. I also buy the good crypto currency coins for the future. Because this is the best time for buying and when the eth hits 500$ then sell the eth coin

Why would you be telling about your strategy on a public online forum. I am sure your discord members won't approve of this act. However it's basic strategy, buy when the price is lowest and sell when it goes up atleast double.

On 12/17/2019 at 2:10 PM, Nightcore123 said:

So I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN,

That's a quite good prediction, pal. I think your prediction can happen. But for me, it will happen sooner. I think it will happen on the fifth to eight month of 2020.

You will always buy low quality crypto for trading or investing in the online world so that if its price increases later you can earn more profit by selling at higher prices.

Trading is a nice option for crypto and thank you allot for distribution with your incident here, perhaps nearby are others members who comprise a quantity of suffer to contribute to with us, with this mode we preserve move nearly knowledge to produce our experience.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:55 AM, Nightcore123 said:

So I WILL ASK YOU AGAIN,

You should use simple tactics while buying crypto. Usually you should buy crypto coins when the market is low and and when its price is decreasing. Then sell when the price rapidly goes up. Talking about etherium, it has a good potential in crypto market and pace of price has been rising. I agree with your statement. Etherium may hit $500.

Crypto............buy vs sale:

Now the crypto is most popular currency after national currency every person want to work an earn crypto currency. if we compare buy and sale of crypto we found that Bitcoin is buying demand is more then its sale demand.

• Useful or interesting 1