Don't dream of getting rich from crypto. - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Don't dream of getting rich from crypto.

Do not expect that you will become millionaires in a short time!! 

Do you think crypto traders are the richest people on earth?

Do you have a picture of you sitting on a mountain of dollars, have you dreamed of a Lamborghini and a luxury villa?

The currency market is like any other financial market and everyone should develop a logical plan and strategy in the long term.

Dreaming of doubling times in one trade may be the reason for your next loss.

I don't want to depress new investors at the moment, but we must face it.
The market in 2017 increased by 83x 1 billion - 830 billion.
Will the market grow now from 180 x 50 x 100? I do not think so .
You have the answer. Currently, I would count on 500% in real terms from investments in ETH.
200% at BTC and that's all

You won't become a millionaire, too many cryptos on the market and looking for a coin that will give 5000% is like a scratch card in a game of chance

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

Its tough now. But if you adopted it 5 years ago. Than you would expect to become a million or billionare. Still there are chances but only with luck

19 minutes ago, Loly said:

Do you have a picture of you sitting on a mountain of dollars, have you dreamed of a Lamborghini and a luxury villa?

The currency market is like any other financial market and everyone should develop a logical plan and strategy in the long term.

well its easy for you to say so because you seem like a newbie in the crypto market, let me tel you about the NEM airdrop back in the days and those who held the coin which were given for free got hella rich, same with PIVX airdrop it was later worth 1 million for those who held it. so crypto CAN make you rich.

There's nothing impossible especially if you really aim to do much for a certain dream. There are a lot of bitcoin and crypto users here who earned a lot and they gained a lot of good profit and then used it for other investments. 

But dreaming of being rich is okay, it will be our motivation to be more diligent at work. but don't make crypto your only hope of getting rich, because there are still many other lucrative jobs out there.

50 minutes ago, Loly said:

So where on the internet can I find strategies for crypto trading that will generate profit?

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yes, you are right, if we can make a profit in this, then we can also lose. So if you see very big dreams in it that we will become rich, it is absolutely wrong. Yes, if you understand this, then you can definitely earn a lot of profit from it. 

Nowadays, you can get rich in cryptocurrencies with blood, toil, tears and sweat. Then if you have accumulated a lot of crypto coins, whether or not you can profit a lot from a sudden bull run will depend on your luck.

25 minutes ago, Afrizal rahman said:

But dreaming of being rich is okay, it will be our motivation to be more diligent at work. but don't make crypto your only hope of getting rich, because there are still many other lucrative jobs out there.

Ditto on this comment. We can still do something other than being a crypto addict.

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

There are certain aspects of how a trader presents himself in the cryptocurrency market. You can buy expensive, but stay with nothing. And you can buy cheap cryptocurrency on the Yobit exchange, and in a huge number of coins, while waiting a certain time and being successful and rich after the order. One day, the order will work, which the trader placed. That's what leads to successful trading is the ability to wait

Everybody is talking about the million dollar bitcoin. To me that is the one penny satoshi.

Currently it is around $7k US, that is around 140 satoshi per cent.

I am not a big time investor but as they say I am playing with house money. I bought crypto when it went to 5k and then down to 3k earlier in the year. I got enough and cashed out for a trip home during the summer, so from now on it's free money with various forms of investment and earning.

I am not looking to get rich but am looking to save and make a bit as I go.

Well for me, i don't need to become a millionaire here, i just want to earned money by just posting here for sustain my daily expenses and also to my allowance, i think some people become millionaire in the year of 2010-2016 because this is the time that it has a great value.

I completely agree with you in this matter. cause many people come to this crypto world with a lot of expectations of getting rich in few days. But they don't understand that people don't get rich ina few days. it takes a lot of patience and hard work! To survive in the market of crypto! 

Yeah that's why I only invest the amount that I afford to loose, but I still believe in crypto so I will never stop doing it and I also enjoy it 

Well don't dream about finding a rich quick in the crypto world, the crypto market is the same as the fiat money market that is rising so don't expect to get rich just quickly. You must have the right and logical strategy to succeed.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is not  bad to get dream of getting rich by crypto but it's not that easy people think about it it need professional experience determination and proper time and dedication but you can also hold good coins like Mtc, energi and many others

If you are thinking that you will get rich very soon then it is your misunderstanding The more you have to invest, the more you have profit No but you may suffer more if you loos  capital 

• Useful or interesting 1

I hope that this dream is fake because the people who invested more than 1000$ in 2009 in bitcoin if he withdraw now he will become in the list of millionaire members.

• Useful or interesting 3

2 hours ago, Loly said:

There are no ways that can make you become a millionaire in a short time. Every people needs to work and try to be able to become a millionaire. Besides that, we will have a risk before we can reach our goals, and I am sure that the risk will vary for each people. I am sure that there are traders who can become a millionaire from crypto trading because they have good skills in trading, and they also have a target that they want to reach. We should have the skills to earn more money, and no matter how long we can reach every goal that we have, we should believe that we can reach all of our goals someday.

Many peoples think, there is very easy to earn money with crypto and getting rich shortly. This thought is totally wrong. There are in crypto market risk is always on top. So if you don't enough knowledge of crypto market. don't think that.

it is difficult now maybe your expectations are too big, but we do not know our future destiny in the crypto world, and now we only get additional income from crypto.

2 hours ago, Loly said:

You are absolutely correct and i am very much agree with your words. It is not a money machine. As the other financial works needs the time, experience and proper planning this is also like those. Here also you have to give time gain experience and plan properly. Then only you can get success otherwise if you use it as a gambling platform it will be very harmful. 

No dream you can get rich in crypto currency works this is the fastest way to get rich but you have to be in passion in earn you will say today I want to that is not right it will take time to hit the target 

Yes word is right don't except, to much of earning  with crypto  you can work at a Part time earning  source of earning  crypto  not 

Complete  your dream 

Edited by Soaib khan

3 hours ago, Loly said:

It may not make us rich but it helps us, a lot of people, to earn a little extra money without having hard time, bosses who will tell you what to do, stressful night and no one has the power to pressure you. You have control over your time.