Don't dream of getting rich from crypto. - Page 22 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Don't dream of getting rich from crypto.

Well, I think I'm having realistic view of how much I can get with cryptos - I know that if prices get drasticly higher - let's say x1000 or more I can get a decent amount of money but I do not expect to get rich with that money. I have not invested a big amount of money - I have invested as much as I can lose without regretting.

This is true. It will not make a person rich in a short or medium period. Rather, he can improve his financial income. If you want to become rich, you must develop a business plan that may extend for more than a year through your work in digital currencies.

Beautiful talk and very logical makes many illusions who imagine themselves millionaires by just working in the bitcoin business, I have noticed that this idea is already spread among a lot of people especially those who hear bitcoin recently, and unfortunately they are surprised or awake from their dream of a tragic loss because of their delusions. Yes, wealth cannot come easily. The goal, strategy and hard work must be set.

I am aslo agreed with you, Crypto can not make you rich. Crypto is an good option's for making some amount of money, but you more money which make you rich

1 hour ago, Hakyo said:

I think the methods you can do can make you rich if you want to work hard, even if you use a faucet, can be rich if you want to try your best

The faucet is useless, I also often answer this in various forum comments. I have my own consideration to jump into a crypto method.

Hmmm dreaming is not a bad thing so actually a crypto can make a millionare but we have invest wisely and also had to be a patience level so they can hold for a certain period so they can get a huge profit...

I agree with you, trading in the cryptocurrency market for beginners is very dangerous, and they may lose all their money in several days. I experienced this experience when I was a beginner and suffered many losses until I invented and developed my own trading strategy.

10 minutes ago, Fahim122 said:

Its tough now.There are a lot of bitcoin and crypto users here who earned a lot and they gained a lot of good profit and then used it for other investments.it cannot be achieved instantly and people should be realize the risk too

We dont need to put too much hope in cryptocurrency especially if we are only doing this, honestly speaking only those who are in trading and gambling are have the possibility to become rich, but joining in airdrop or something cant make you rich.

2 hours ago, EpilepticKid said:

here I also do not have the capital to be able to invest further, because later I transfer my capital from abroad to trade in a large market with a large volume in order to be able to earn income

The bold way, I also initially had the capital and small but failed, I consider it only a process and experience. I currently use a free and consistent way to not panic in making transactions.

My friend, I see that there is something of despair in you. It is true that we all aspire to become rich, but you must exercise your dream with full force. Be confident. You will reach whatever dream is impossible. Give him plenty of time and life will never let you down if you work with patience and mastery.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

7 hours ago, Potkins said:

10K is even a lot of money to start with. Some people started from scratch and quickly got rich. The important thing is not how much you start, but how much you are able to study and understand the whole concept of cryptocurrency.

That too much money to start in cryptocurrency, I started with nothing in cryptocurrency and i was able to earn more from doing tasks and now I am capable of going into trading

you can't be millioner in short time but you can earnn more if you learn and work with some rule to become rich maybe will take time but you will arrive if you work in the true way 

Edited by ahmedasd

It is wrong to say that you do not dream of being rich from crypto. There are many business people who have become wealthy by working in crypto. But yes it is not right to dream at present. Now the condition of the market is much worse. Everyone is just losing. The crypto industry is doing nothing for research.

For those that were able to buy bitcoin when it first was introduced, and if you look at the price that bitcoin is sitting out now, they have technically become crypto millionaires, just from that one simple transaction. However, if you are just starting off on bitcoin now, it is hard to think that you may become rich straight away in crypto. Crypto is a risky trade and in order to earn sufficient crypto, you need to be willing to take risks and beware of scams. It is possible to get a decent income from crypto, but to become rich you will need lots of dedication and lots of knowledge on crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 12/17/2019 at 12:21 PM, ZedX said:

Thats right, Many people still thinks still it's 2017 and they can easily make 100x or more just by buying a low cap altcoin, btc dominance is really high right now, which mean low interest for buying altcoins, so you have to be more patient and don't expect that much from crypto.

May be in upcoming weeks BTC will again make a great sell and that is the last time for the peoples and they make great profit in the market becasue so many peoples will invest more money at this time and buy the coins and safe them for the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/17/2019 at 11:02 AM, Loly said:

Do not expect that you will become millionaires in a short time!! 

Do you think crypto traders are the richest people on earth?

Do you have a picture of you sitting on a mountain of dollars, have you dreamed of a Lamborghini and a luxury villa?

The currency market is like any other financial market and everyone should develop a logical plan and strategy in the long term.

Dreaming of doubling times in one trade may be the reason for your next loss.

Only fools have that mentality of becoming rich overnight, because of fools like them, Scammers are becoming richer day by day, stealing funds from these people.  In other words this wannabe rich guys are the lifeline of scammers . 

1 hour ago, Frozen said:

I have a dream that if i am trying hard in this market and earns the crypto coin for 2,3 years. Then i will become rich after some years. This market is very good for earning the money

The same dream, I will give the money from crypto to my parents and will buy a car made from crypto. all like wishful thinking but I hope it will come true.

we don't have to dream but Crypto can be a reason for richness because part of our money we have earned are from Crypto so it's kind of a push to richness.

On 12/17/2019 at 11:02 AM, Loly said:

Do not expect that you will become millionaires in a short time!! 

Do you think crypto traders are the richest people on earth?

Do you have a picture of you sitting on a mountain of dollars, have you dreamed of a Lamborghini and a luxury villa?

The currency market is like any other financial market and everyone should develop a logical plan and strategy in the long term.

Dreaming of doubling times in one trade may be the reason for your next loss.

I think you are write. Many people expect that they will be a millionaires in short period but its not possible. Because if you see the data of talented trader they are trade for a long period then they be a millionaires.

On 12/17/2019 at 3:21 PM, Muhammad atif iqbal said:

If you are thinking that you will get rich very soon then it is your misunderstanding The more you have to invest, the more you have profit No but you may suffer more if you loos  capital 

There's no wrong when you're dreaming to become rich because of crypto as long as you doing things to make it possible. 

Don't just wait for that to happen , do some moves. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

6 hours ago, WarriH said:

It depends on luck, since we know that there are a lot of surprises in cryptocurrency, prices such as a roller coaster, which sometimes go up to thousands of percent a day or fall to 90%, are commonplace.

You don't need to easily give up in cryptocurrency, you just have to have that intention that you will surely be rich in cryptocurrency, and you will fight all the way to the end of the road to your wealth

Think about so much about a platform can cause you to stress. Crypto is a virtual world and there is no guarantee that it will make you rich or profits always. The world of crypto is too big. If becoming rich was too easy then everyone would have joined here. But always invest and trade in crypto market very sincerely and also don't be greedy. Maybe greediness will make you begger. 

I never think of becoming wealthy through the field of encryption because this magazine needs a lot of work and effort so that we can collect a few dollars from it but the people who became rich are the ones who bought the bitcoin currency in 2009

Friend apology but I don't really understand what you mean try to fix your writing or your translation so you can understand what you mean 

Yes, many dream about becoming rich through his first month when trading cryptocurrencies, but he does not know that it takes time and needs patience and lack of greed, as well as intelligence and discipline.

Life is great and enjoy it