Don't dream of getting rich from crypto. - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Don't dream of getting rich from crypto.

Only accredited investors, aka already rich people, can invest and make. You don't have to hate crypto or be blinded to its potential like Dr Doom to look at. That's what the doomsday critics don't get.

There are the processes to get success in the crypto world.You have created the topic telling like "Do not dream of getting rich from crypto" why not to dream? Well, I believe it can be sometimes at all but you can not reject the possibility of becoming rich in the short time as well. 

Nothing impossible in the crypto market, you can get a lot of profit or get rich with crypto. Remember, the market crypto is very risky to lose of money too, so use your money you can afford to lose it.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

I have been working in few year in many site but i lost my money in few site now i found a very trusted site crypto currency site now i earned a batter payment in this site

I have been working in few year in many site but i lost my money in few site now i found a very trusted site crypto currency site now i earned a batter payment in this site

They do not realize that some days people are not rich. It takes a lot of patience and hard work! To survive in the crypto market! I totally agree with you about this because so many people come into this crypto world hoping to get rich

I think that people who invest in cryptocurrency are quite rich. personally, I dream of a luxurious life, but I don't know how to achieve it yet.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:32 PM, Loly said:

Do not expect that you will become millionaires in a short time!! 

Do you think crypto traders are the richest people on earth?

Do you have a picture of you sitting on a mountain of dollars, have you dreamed of a Lamborghini and a luxury villa?

The currency market is like any other financial market and everyone should develop a logical plan and strategy in the long term.

Dreaming of doubling times in one trade may be the reason for your next loss.

Yes it's true that no one can succeed in an instant. And for the word the richest person in the world is trder I don't think so.
And I don't have a dream like you say, because my dream is not just to dream, but my dream is success that is supported by effort.

I do not dream by earning and become a rich. It is a currency people exchanging their coin or tokens. Yes earn but not too much but better than others. Thank you. 

I dont think that by earning only crypto can make you rich now a days. If you thought of this 7 to 6 yrs back then you can be a millioner in present 

It has the tricky at this moment. Nonetheless, if you ever taken them 5 issue. As compared with you will expect to have to turn into a , 000, 000 and also billionaire. Continue to there are actually probability nonetheless exclusively by using success.

Yes we should not dreamed more about crypto. Now in this era crypto currency is the best best currency in this world. But we should not dreamed so much about crypto. Yes! It is a very well known earning platform. But we can not so much money from here. So we should not dreamed more about this forum.   

Dreaming being an rich people from crypro is good i think because it can motivate people to not give up although facing difficult situations but indeed all of it cannot be achieved instantly and people should be realize the risk too. 

You can dream to become rich with the help of cryptotalk. Because it provide you platform to earn money by trading or by exchange of bitcoin. You can also earn money from this site by reply on some topics. You can also create your on topic to discuss the topic with people of the world. 

I was thinking that I would become rich so quickly but I waited a few years to make a profit that didn't really matter, though at one point I was discouraged, it took time to get rich in crypto.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:00 PM, romeitaly said:

There's nothing impossible especially if you really aim to do much for a certain dream. There are a lot of bitcoin and crypto users here who earned a lot and they gained a lot of good profit and then used it for other investments. 

Dream is bigger.But dream is essential for every man to lively live. It should dream a sweet dream from core of heart.

Many crypto traders most of the time the newbies think if you already used crypto you become a millionaire in just one day, crypto is a long term investment and earning of money because the price is not stable. It. 

There are a lot of bitcoin and crypto users out there who make a lot of money and they make a lot of good profits and then use it for other investments.  They will always use.

You can get rich with crypto for sure. You can daily trade and you will see results in a few days. If you are active and trade with some amounts you will earn money weekly, It can happen. Or you can buy a large number of coins and just wait for a couple of years.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Actually it is hard to say that you will become a Millionaire or billionaire by using it for short time.But if we use it for a long period of time i think then we will have a chance of getting rich.    

yes, a i agree with you i just want to take some profit for bearing my daily expenditures.  i am not hoping to be a rich man by working with crypto. and it is not my full time job, just i reckon as only partly workplace 

In Hodl you have to choose the right coins with great potential in order to rise in the future and invest in them. You can also get rich on trading, although this is more risky than vanity, but you do not need to make a profit for months or years. You must be proficient in trading to make this possible, because you cannot often win your tra.

Dreaming of becoming rich is one of my ambition in cryptocurrency, you need to have some of your aims to work in cryptocurrency and I am sure one day I will hit the jackpot

It is not a bad that we can not have a dream to get rich from crypto currency every person can know about this crypto currency and its value if they can made effort they can be made rich from this 

On 12/16/2019 at 10:32 PM, Loly said:

Do not expect that you will become millionaires in a short time!! 

Do you think crypto traders are the richest people on earth?

Do you have a picture of you sitting on a mountain of dollars, have you dreamed of a Lamborghini and a luxury villa?

The currency market is like any other financial market and everyone should develop a logical plan and strategy in the long term.

Dreaming of doubling times in one trade may be the reason for your next loss.

It require quite a lot effort to become millionaire in any field. Crypto is no exception.

og-image.jpg