Why cryptocurency market is down these days ? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLover21

Why cryptocurency market is down these days ?

Its what analysis said Interest in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency has posted a mixed picture in 2019. More specifically, Bitcoin, which happens to be the largest cryptocurrency based on market capitalization, has witnessed a steady decline in popularity among the masses this year.  This decline can be attributed to the fact that the price of Bitcoin - which initially speculated it would recover by 2019 - failed to live up to expectations.but i am aure the cryptomania consider about it and theie qill star mining again .

I will tell you why BTC and the whole market grew at the previous bull market.
There was a paradigm: Faster bitcoin than visa, crypto acceptance in the world, BTC craze.
Everyone was waiting for it.
What is currently attracting to crypto? does anyone write about it in a form other than profit? no.

You have an answer. Nobody needs BTC and everyone is waiting for increases, so they are gone.

7 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Is there any bad news regarding bitcoin or any crypto currency ? why is its going down ?

This is normall condition to the cryptocurrencies market it always the market going down at the periods of ending of the year because many people are selling their cryptos

The cryptocurrencies market is currently down this is because of the bitcoin to bearish so the bitcoin market its affecting others currencies

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I think Bitcoin now going to become old.

So some people going to buy some altcoin. But there is many reason why the Bitcoin price going down not only now but this year. I see that is because China already banned Bitcoin. Where we know demand Bitcoin from China is really high, so when before China government banned Bitcoin, price Bitcoin is really good and keep going up. I hope Bitcoin will going have good price again.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

The negative news is lowering the value of crypto.Crypto value is increases when new investor investing in this sector but at the moment some negative news spreads in cryptomarket for that, the investor is moving away from investing. Crypto prices will fall if there is no new investment.

No, there are no bad news these days, but it is the normal market behavior and I think that Bitcoin is a market that returns to the levels of 6  thousands of dollars again.

10 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

Is there any bad news regarding bitcoin or any crypto currency ? why is its going down ?

Currently there is no bad news about bitcoin and the dump now i think is a result of some whales manipulating the market for their own benefits.

No one can really tell the reason why crypto currencies falling down,maybe it applies here the law of supply and demands,and also the sentiments of people?

I think that Bitcoin will continue to fall in price in the future, its price value may reach $ 6,000. 

Who knows why bitcoin price going down nobody could not know that maybe its depends on market demand, its happened because it is a business so don,t be upset be patience its price again up when its time come.

15 hours ago, CryptoLover21 said:

A new price decline has started in the market in the last 24 hours and I think that the reason for this decrease is Christmas. I think that there is a valid reason to think that people need money especially on special occasions like this and that prices decrease in these periods every year. In addition, the last wave of decline is not a serious loss to think that all the signs of the reason for the decline in Christmas shows.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

A lot of factors affecting this situation the crypto currency found its self,the adoption is one major factor and the other is bad news,these two thing affect the downfall of crypto currency

Cryptocurrency is volatile it goes up and down it's natural that the coins will go down. Don't panic to the value of crypto right now you need to wait next year. I believe it will increase again you must be patient in everything. Wait until the bull run comes because in Cryptocurrency market you need to have an strategy or method, You can use trading, holding, investing or Joining campaigns and forum to earn Cryptocurrency.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:54 AM, Syed Rehan Zakir said:

In every market,, Up and downs are a part of the market, So, don't worry if today market is down then in the upcoming days market recover... The future of the cryptocurrency is very bright

Me too I always say that this is the market, Today is like this and tomorrow is like that, but sometimes you will need some answers about that falling especially when you see bitcoin under 7k

Because the bullrun in 2017 is just a bubble which is popped up but now first it should correct upto 3000-5000$ then we can see a massive bullrun

The price of bitcoin and other crypto currency are extremely volatile, it could rise up to the highest price of it and also it could go down up to the lowest price of it. For now the price of bitcoin are going down rapidly but it is normal, you don't need to worry. 

Well I think it's not new int he crypto world! Cause the crypto market I never stable as we all know! It goes up and down all the time. The prices sometimes gets higher and sometimes they drop to the lowest. So I think the prices are going low right now, but in the future it may go up again. 

I'm not sure how to tell the future of the price. What are the steps that go into making your prediction for the bitcoin price? I see lots of people saying price goes down, but there is no reason to this it's just opinions. I guess that the price stays where it is around 6000 for bitcoin.

I think that cryptocurrency is going down because of different reasons. There are no any good news for crypto last time and also there is an eve of holidays, so everyone sell it 

3 hours ago, Ilustration said:

Bad news is market is manipulated by whales so people start selling bitcoin Because of the fuds spreading. 

Yes,  this is also a bearish season so market are down now. 

But today i the litecoin price has jumped 7% in 7 hours also the ethereum classic ha jumped 7% its look like the market is going to pump now

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• ИИ спрогнозировал цену биткоина (BTC) на 1 мая 2024 года В своём нынешнем виде рынок криптовалют представляется инвесторам довольно запутанным, так как биткоин по-прежнему подвержен высокой волатильности. Вечером 18 апреля цена биткоина колебалась чуть выше уровня $63 000, прибавив за день около 4%, сохраняя при этом недельные потери в размере 9,7%. Положительная динамика BTC повысила рыночную капитализацию крипторынка на 2,2% до $2,4 трлн. График цены биткоина за 7 дней. Источник: CoinGecko Ключевые уровни BTC, за которыми стоит следить В настоящее время криптовалюта бросает вызов одновременно ключевым уровням поддержки и сопротивления. Ближайший уровень поддержки определён на уровне $58 072, а более оптимистичный уровень сопротивления находится на уровне $64 499. Согласно прогнозам моделей машинного алгоритма искусственного интеллекта (ИИ), в краткосрочной перспективе BTC ожидает медвежий тренд со снижением к 1 мая до отметки $60044. Прогноз BTC на 1 мая 2024 г. Источник: PricePredictions Однако в долгосрочной перспективе алгоритмы машинного обучения предвидят бычий тренд, в чём убеждают такие индикаторы технического анализа как индекс относительной силы (RSI), расхождение схождения скользящих средних (MACD), полосы Боллинджера (BB), средний истинный диапазон (ATR) и другие. Любопытно, что эксперт по криптовалюте Али Мартинес считает, что ключевые уровни поддержки будут определять направление BTC. Если биткоин упадёт ниже $62 300, аналитик ожидает погружение до $56 200. И наоборот, рост выше $62 300 может сигнализировать о потенциальном подъёме до $66 500.
    • Аналитики из JPMorgan Chase & Co и Deutsche Bank AG говорят, что предстоящее сокращение награды в основном заложено в цене, смещая акцент на то, как это повлияет на  майнинговую промышленность. JPMorgan Chase & Co и Deutsche Bank AG не ожидают больших изменений цены Биткойна после сокращения вдвое , заявляя, что рынок уже в основном учел это обновление программного обеспечения, которое происходит раз в четыре года. Согласно отчету Bloomberg , теперь основное внимание будет сосредоточено на последствиях для майнинга биткойнов, поскольку ожидается консолидация среди публично торгуемых компаний, которые будут увеличивать долю рынка, поскольку убыточные майнеры покинут сеть. Аналогичным образом, аналитики немецкого финансового гиганта Deutsche Bank также не предвидят значительного роста цен на биткойны после сокращения вдвое, заявив, что алгоритм сети уже учел это обновление. Согласно данным NiceHash, сокращение вдвое, которое уменьшает вознаграждение за майнинг каждые четыре года вдвое, ожидается 19 апреля в 22:07 (UTC). Исторически сложилось так, что вскоре после сокращения биткойнов вдвое в криптоиндустрии наблюдалось снижение хешрейта, что указывает на сокращение мощностей майнинга, поскольку менее прибыльные майнеры уходят с рынка, по мнению аналитиков Deutsche Bank.   Несмотря на ожидания ограниченной волатильности цен, Deutsche Bank сохраняет позитивный взгляд на траекторию Биткойна, ссылаясь на потенциальные катализаторы, такие как ожидаемое одобрение биржевых фондов Ethereum ( ETF ), корректировки процентных ставок центрального банка и нормативные изменения, все из которых могут способствовать благоприятному развитию криптоэкономики.  По словам Фреда Тиля, генерального директора Marathon Digital Holdings, безубыточность фирмы после снижения награды вдвое будет колебаться в районе 46 000 долларов за биткойн для поддержания прибыльности. На момент публикации Биткойн ( BTC ) торговался на уровне $64 474, что представляет собой снижение на 12,8%.
    • Дорогие наши клиенты! Вы можете безопасно и по выгодному курсу обменять Рубли Сбербанка на Тайский Бат. Работаем в Таиланде (Бангкок, Паттайя, Пхукет, Самуи). Есть выдача, курьерская доставка, перечисление на счет.   КОНТАКТЫЧат с оператором: EX.ATM24.PROТелеграм: https://t.me/atm24pro
    • ♻️Buy/Sell #USDT #BTC     💵for cash (USD, AMD) Commissions for withdrawing cryptocurrencies have been reduced!   All directions of exchange and calculation can be done on the website 👉Website For questions 👉 Telegram operator We are never the first to write with an offer to exchange. Be carefull!!!   CryptoInvest Contacts: ☎️+374-77788760 (Viber/WhatsApp)      +374-77667060 Address: Yerevan, st. M. Khudyakova 177/7. 🌐View on map
    • Актуальные курсы на 19.04   🇵🇱 ВАРШАВА 🇵🇱   Покупаем Ваш Tether (USDT).   💸Доплатим Вам 0,7 % за $. / 0.8 % за €. 🏦Выдадим наличный $, €, PLN. 🏢Центр, свой офис, личная встреча, без предоплат. ♻️Денежные переводы по всему миру! 🌍 💰Работаем с любыми объёмами.     За деталями - пишите Менеджеру 🧑‍💻👉  @PLsmartgroupp
    • Хардкорные ходлеры купили рекордное количество биткоинов   По данным исследовательской компании CryptoQuant, хардкорные ходлеры купили рекордное количество биткоинов во время недавней нисходящей тенденции.   Сотрудники CryptoQuant относят к хардкорным ходлерам владельцев криптокошельков с балансом более 10 биткоинов, из которых ни разу не выводились монеты. При этом специалисты не учитывают криптохранилища, принадлежащие майнерам и биржам, а также адреса, не проявлявшие активность на протяжении последних семи лет. Оказалось, что за сутки с 16 по 17 апреля ходлеры аккумулировали дополнительно 27 700 биткоинов стоимостью $1,7 млрд по текущему курсу. Предыдущий рекорд был поставлен 23 марта, когда инвесторы увеличили запасы монет на 25 500. Примечательно, что в обоих случаях они наращивали резервы BTC, когда курс актива составлял около $63 000.   Тот факт, что крупные инвесторы активно покупают биткоины по курсу примерно $63 000, свидетельствует об их уверенности в возобновлении бычьего ралли на рынке криптовалюты. По мнению аналитика Rekt Capital, после халвинга, который состоится 20 апреля, трейдеры продолжат копить монеты, и параболический рост цены BTC начнётся после того, как стоимость актива пробьёт барьер сопротивления в районе $72 000.   Пока же цена биткоина большой зелёной свечой резко поднялась до уровня $ 65 000 ($64 985 по данным CoinGecko), после чего так же быстро откорректировалась до $64 300. Источник - https://ru.investing.com/news/cryptocurrency-news/article-2402698
    • ну, полигон совсем плохо себя чувствует. тон на подъеме (выступление Дурова?). посмотрел его интервью Такеру на канале последнего - где-то после 2/3 как-то наскучило. мини (или даже микро)ралли, тогда уж    
    • 19.04.2024 Тарифы Kingex 👑   Покупка криптовалюты / Buying cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем) USDT  +1.7% (Мы доплачиваем)   ^^SALE^^ от 50k    + 1.9%    Продажа криптовалюты / Selling cryptocurrency:   BTC/ETH  - по запросу USDT   - по запросу   Оператор: @Kingex Сайт: Kingex.io Курс на протяжении дня может меняться! ------------------------ Будьте ОСТОРОЖНЫ, появились фейки! Наш телеграм: @Kingex
    • Tether запустила подразделения инвестиций, майнинга, обучения и управления цифровыми активами Что произошло? Tether, выпускающая крупнейший на крипторынке стейблкоин USDT с капитализацией 109,6 млрд долларов, обновила организационную структуру, в результате чего было запущено четыре самостоятельных бизнес-подразделения компании. Так, Tether Data занимается разработкой и стратегическими инвестициями в инновационные технологии, Tether Power отвечает за направление майнинга биткоинов, Tether Edu предлагает глобальные образовательные курсы, а Tether Finance сосредоточена на финансовых услугах, включая управление USDT. Что еще известно? Технологическое подразделение Tether Data поддержит разработки в сфере новых технологий, таких как искусственный интеллект и одноранговые (P2P) платформы. Ранее компания уже запустила собственную платформу для создания зашифрованных одноранговых приложений Holepunch, на базе которой были созданы продукты Keet и Pear Runtime, а также инвестировала в немецкую Northern Data Group, использующую ИИ-технологии и имеющую майнинговое подразделение. В конце прошлого года Ардоино анонсировал выпуск пяти новых проектов в 2024 году. По его словам, «некоторые из этих проектов могут уничтожить популярные централизованные сервисы в секторе Web 2.0»
    • Tether launches investment, mining, training and digital asset management divisions What Happened. Tether, which issues the largest USDT stablecoin on the crypto market with a capitalization of $109.6 billion, has updated its organizational structure, resulting in the launch of four independent business units of the company. Thus, Tether Data is engaged in the development and strategic investments in innovative technologies, Tether Power is responsible for the direction of bitcoin mining, Tether Edu offers global educational courses, and Tether Finance focuses on financial services, including USDT management. What else is known. Tether Data's technology division will support developments in emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence and peer-to-peer (P2P) platforms. The company has previously launched its own platform for creating encrypted peer-to-peer applications, Holepunch, which was the basis for the Keet and Pear Runtime products, and has also invested in Germany's Northern Data Group, which uses AI technologies and has a mining division. Late last year, Ardoino announced the release of five new projects in 2024. According to him, "some of these projects could destroy popular centralized services in the Web 2.0 sector"