TFB coin. Have you ever heard this coin ? - Coins / Tokens Announcements - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
linkfamly

TFB coin. Have you ever heard this coin ?

Hi everyone ! Have you ever heard this coin ? TFB means true feed backs , and you can earn TFB coin easily. Only you have to answer a few question. And you have to download TFB application. ( Android/iOS ) 

i guess perfect project and it could be bring high profit. Best regards..

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I have never really heard of coin TFB before. Could you put us some details on this coin. You did not put any details and did not put the link of the application you are talking about. Please put more details so everyone can benefit.

Wow , it is frist time to hear about make money by make feed back i really like it , and i think it will be a great project in the future , but i think you need to give us some link to find it easily .

Had no idea about this token before but now by reading about it, I'm intrigued. Somewhat decent but not too good market volume. Has a decent bounty-in-mind ideology which may interest many bounty hunters. Will look at it for sure.

Another apps, like always don't compromised your security for some unknown tokens. Always be mindful about the thing you download on your phone. If you cannot stop it you can buy another phone for this kind of stuffs to serve as a dummy phone for this unverified applications.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

spacer.png

I just heard this coin and I have never heard it before. are you the same as me who have never heard of this coin? whether coins are very profitable. I really wonder.

• +3 1

The demand for crypto has increased recently because the crypto market will witness profitable hikes.This cannot happen without people willing to buy and sell and there being movement in the market price. This reason we can hold it. You can hold this coin than you can get more profit for this

• +2 1

I dont really know if what kind of coin is that and also this is my very first time to hear or read that kind of coin.can you give more informations to better know that kind of coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

TrueFeedBackChain portrays itself as an overview stage where organizations, academicians, or any other person can make a review and boost investment through the TrueFeedBack (TFB) token. It can likewise fill in as an abundance stage that empowers organizations to discover clients in their ideal areas or mastermind treasure-chase like exercises.

• +4 1

I never heard about this coin TFB and i never used it's application as well. I would like to know more information about this coin so that i can understand what kind of coin am going to deal with.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Good afternoon friend, first time I heard about that coin but thanks for the information you are offering. You can give more information if it is not too much trouble

wow I am impressed by the subject it catches my attention I see it very good it is a new way and that is great I would like more information

I never heard about this kind of coin. You can hold this coin than you can get more profit for this, whether coins are very profitable

• +1 1

Wow , it is frist time to hear about make money by make feed back i really like it , and i think it will be a great project in the future , but i think you need to give us some link to find it easily

• +3 1

I never about the coin before now i wish you provide some details reguarding to the coin to enable us benefit from the platform also as the case may be that when help the forum and members thank you for your publication

I think you should share a link to this application so that we too can join that and start earning some money from it as you said that you are always earning from it.

I think, have you ever heard of this coin?  TFB means true feedback, and you can easily earn TFB currency.  All you have to do is answer a few questions.  And you need to download the TFB application.

I think, have you ever heard of this coin?  TFB means true feedback, and you can easily earn TFB currency.  All you have to do is answer a few questions.  And you need to download the TFB application.

The coin might be newly because i never heared about the coin before. I appreciate you for share this information in this forum because most of us now know that the coin is exist.

On 12/17/2019 at 3:24 AM, linkfamly said:

Hi everyone ! Have you ever heard this coin ? TFB means true feed backs , and you can earn TFB coin easily. Only you have to answer a few question. And you have to download TFB application. ( Android/iOS ) 

i guess perfect project and it could be bring high profit. Best regards..

Hello, thank you for your new information about TFB currency, and can we earn it directly through its application, or do we need other sites

I have never heard the coin name before what is the price of the coin and what are the uses of the coin and how much we can make from that app you have mensioned?

Truefeedback  i little hear about this coin.i have no much information about this coin.it is blockchain powered date analytical data.its market value randomly change .it is good . We need learn more about TFB  .we learn about this thorough application and web data.