Key Features of YoBit - Services - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wahidur

Key Features of YoBit

The most important feature of YoBit is that it not only provides users with the opportunity to make trade transactions in real-time. Each of them can also use the following additional options:

• FreeCoins. This system, which is available only on YoBit, provides some free coins by users for regular participation in trading and concluding at least 20 transactions daily.
  • InvestBox. This is an exchange deposit system, which implies that the user deposits digital coins as a deposit and then receives interest from the deposited sum. The amount of interest received varies depending on the type of cryptocurrency deposited.
  • Coinsinfo. Users have the ability to obtain complete information about a particular cryptocurrency with the help of this service. Information about the number of digital coins, their foundation, and methods of mining, as well as much other useful information, is provided here.
  • YoBit games such as YoPony or Dice, which give users a unique chance to increase their savings.

Screenshot_148.png

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +5 3

Yobit provides all what you need in the cryptocurrency market, in addition to being a trading platform, there is a faucet in which you can get several free currencies, each of which is collected separately and for a certain time.
The platform also provides a mutual fund that contains several currencies as well.
Not only this, but there is also the mining option that has been added recently.
And do not forget the gambling games in which we often lose our money, and the airdrops from which we win a lot.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

On 10/7/2020 at 3:43 PM, wahidur said:

InvestBox. This is an exchange deposit system, which implies that the user deposits digital coins as a deposit and then receives interest from the deposited sum. The amount of interest received varies depending on the type of cryptocurrency deposited.

This feature makes yobit exchange to be very unique, because it has plans that gives you 1%, 3%, or 10% interest per day! Normally we have seen such sites but many of them are scam sites. All features that you have mention are very good, but the investbox is unique.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes definitely yobit is a good wallet because it transaction and trading just done inthe real time and this very useful for saving your important time .It also gifts you some free coins for trading and you cam also deposit money to this wallet for tranding.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

There are many features of yobit more then this its really a well featured wallet mostly peoples use this wallet because many peoples like this due to its freat features i also use this wallet

On 11/13/2020 at 3:48 PM, Abuzar hashmi said:

Yes definitely yobit is a good wallet because it transaction and trading just done inthe real time and this very useful for saving your important time .It also gifts you some free coins for trading and you cam also deposit money to this wallet for tranding.

Without the doubt @Abuzar hashmi Yobit platform is the best place and ideal for trading, all things are there keeping your cryptocurrencies on their wallet is really useful for saving time at the moment when there is an opportunity of selling or buying a such coin. So at any moment your coin are ready to use.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 10/7/2020 at 6:13 PM, wahidur said:

The most important feature of YoBit is that it not only provides users with the opportunity to make trade transactions in real-time. Each of them can also use the following additional options:

• FreeCoins. This system, which is available only on YoBit, provides some free coins by users for regular participation in trading and concluding at least 20 transactions daily.
  • InvestBox. This is an exchange deposit system, which implies that the user deposits digital coins as a deposit and then receives interest from the deposited sum. The amount of interest received varies depending on the type of cryptocurrency deposited.
  • Coinsinfo. Users have the ability to obtain complete information about a particular cryptocurrency with the help of this service. Information about the number of digital coins, their foundation, and methods of mining, as well as much other useful information, is provided here.
  • YoBit games such as YoPony or Dice, which give users a unique chance to increase their savings.

Screenshot_148.png

Yobit is a popular cryptocurrency excheng that supports lots of cryptocurrencies, payment method,And features according to the most popular coin index  site 

key Features

1. over 520 supported cryptocurrency in over 8576 active markey

2.low trading fee

3. Exchenge that advocates private trading 

4. one of the easiest  platforms to list a coin 

5. YO token and yobit IESo

6. Yobit games and investBox

7. free coins 

8. flat to crypto trade 

this are many key Features i am not details in only points are mooted 

• +1 1

put your earning of cryptotalk to investbox and earn daily interest and buy yovi coin with your interest payment and wait for it price rise and sell it at high

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Yobit is one of the best site for exchange. The main features of yobit thats the primary concern for every yobit user is . Small amount of exchanging fees ,Freecoins, investbox, its owned wallet ,coinsinfo where you can fin info of other coins, and yodice where u can play or win. These are the key features that everyone likes it.

Yes my friend, you have shared 100% correct information because I. Also user of YoBit. I have used only Investbox feature from these features by investing my talktokens in which. It is giving me 1% daily of my investment. All others features are also great because this is a secure and trusted site.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

That are the very interesting feature of yobit you listed, if you are member of yobit, I don't think you will miss this amazing features on yobit.

On 10/7/2020 at 1:43 PM, wahidur said:

Screenshot_148.png

Yes, the yobit exchange provides all the features and characteristics that any trader or investor wants, I recommend it to all my friends, best platform.

So far, i have only used the investbox, it is invested in and a investments is set up. I know about it because i have invested in it. It can hold any currencies.

Yobit as lot features it is the one that one decide to use at a particular time. 

Robo trade, market, trade, invest box, dice, wallets, orders, history and so many more lovely features. 

Two-Factor authentication yobit pushes you to achieve 2FA to prevent unauthorized access to your account which is recommended industry practise

Login verification,strong password, and freeze withdrawl 

Great features indeed still I like the coinsinfo and IEOs of the Yobit because if I want to invest in Cryptocurrencies then through the help of coinsinfo I can see the trend and history in short all details which helps me to make desicions better and IEOs project because I have earned a lot through Yobit IEOs project bcz they are well planned

• +4 1

Yobit.net is a good exchange this exchange having good key features because if we want open it every time we must log in it and for every log in first we received a mail and by which we copy a code and after coping that we entered that in log in page and then we will access on our yobit.net account number of users feel it guilty but I like this feature because by this way chances of getting scammed is very low so this idea best for all of us. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This is a great wallet.It is full trusted and secure .You can trust on it.There are many more features in it.One its best feature  is that it is very fast.I am also using  it.

You should try it.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

If your experience is very strong, then you also tighten other people so that they can also do it on your own kind. Because what is there and what you have learned, share your happiness with others and explain it in these languages. 

yes i know these all keys of yobit. yobit is really good wallet for users and provide high level security for users the transaction method is very easy than others yobit is one of the oldest banks we can store oud currency here without any risk 

If I tell you the Key Features of the Yobit that all belongs to only the Yobit Exchange Will not be Possible. In short the Yobit is Perfect like My Husband. Because I Love My husband as well as the Service From the Yobit. It has many kinds of the Facilities that I can use any time from Every Corner.

Yes of course my friend, these all features make YoBit site more beautiful and most demanding site among the top trading sites. I haven't tried any other site because I am getting every service from YoBit which may other sites have not any such services.  All the features such as Investbox, vMining, Dice Game, and yoPony creates the great opportunity to earn profit.

• +2 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hi friends hope you are fine,in my views I think yobit is best exchange site ever and it's value is increasing day by day. Because of unique features and working strategies yobit has been successfull site. It's new features like investbox,and introducing gaming make it more attractive and favourite site for everyone.