Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ?

Who is the face behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto ? The name is irrilevant, but who and why does he not want to be identified ? Is there something tricky behind all this ? Could it be an extremely important and well known famous person that we all know ? Just that he is holding the fact of letting everyone in the cryptospace know that he is the creator of digital money ?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

Some say that Satoshi Nakamoto is dead
But I do not think so while he is alive and hiding behind another identity in order to protect himself

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

THINK POSITIVE

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? Okay first let me know when we send or we receive a transaction with Bitcoin or cryptocurrencies we can track this transaction? I think no? So this means anonymous so Satoshi nakamoto is also like his creation anonymous. This is who Satoshi Nakamoto.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

satoshi nakamato is a name for calling unknown developer if bitcoin.satoshi nakamto created bitcoin on 2009 i just know these you can search in Google for more information

• +1 1
  • +5 1

On 12/17/2019 at 5:13 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Who is the face behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto ? The name is irrilevant, but who and why does he not want to be identified ? Is there something tricky behind all this ? Could it be an extremely important and well known famous person that we all know ? Just that he is holding the fact of letting everyone in the cryptospace know that he is the creator of digital money ?

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name who founded,developed and established bitcoin. But many people think that Satoshi Nakamoto is not a name of a single person. They think it was their group name.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I think yes it could be some of the famous people we know from this time around, I mean how could one manage to hide for this long.

others says nakamoto is dead but i think he or she's not to hide it's identity and to keep nakamoto safe

• +4 1

Maybe a single person or a group of men but no one knows. Many people declared himself as Nakamoto but unfortunately not enough evidence to support their claim. But I think the time will come Nakamoto will reveal himself/themselves to fix the issues about Bitcoin.

Yes, obviously we are very grateful to him for creating crypto for us all. with his creation that is very helpful this makes us feel helped by financial problems. here the rich are not getting richer and the poor are not oppressed. thank you satosi or irrilevant.

Satoshi Nakamoto invented bitcoin and its underlying blockchain technology . Nakamoto is a multi-billionaire and we don't know his real identity if it is a man or a woman, what i know Satoshi Nakamoto develop the bitcoin and it may going to change the world and bitcoin is our future.

If you will search on google Satoshi Nakamoto it states that he is the creator of the famous coin which is Bitcoin. The question was why he is still anonymous to the public even he will become Billionaire and famous globally.

Satoshi nakamoto is a japanese person who is the founder of bitcoin. Where he found bitcoin the bitcoin price ia very low.  Now we also call satoshi for small amount of bitcoin, which is connected with bitcoin fouder name.

There is no one person who know about satoshi nakamoto.some people says that this is just a name .behind this name there is no any person.some people says that  satoshi nakamoto is the creater of Bitcoin.

Three People Who Were Supposedly Bitcoin Founder Satoshi Nakamoto. One of the most enduring mysteries of bitcoin is that of its founder, Satoshi Nakamoto. Little is known about him. He essentially disappeared after releasing the bitcoin whitepaper.thanks a lot

There are different stories behind Satoshi nakamoto.Satoshi nakamoto is the inventor of Bitcoin.but no one see Satoshi nakamoto  who is he.different people claims that he is satoshi nakamoto but they use this trick to get fame.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:13 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Until Today, Satoshi Namakoto is just a Name. Nobody ever seen him or he is not appeared anywhere. Who knows if, he exist or not? But, what he invented is unforgettable for generations. 

no one knows with his original santosi nakamoto that clearly he was the person who created bitcoin and he is very close to his identity and his creations are very useful until now.

No body knows who is satoshi nakamoto but I think satoshi nakamoto is in their online profile, they claim to be a japanese man born in 1972.I am very grateful with him because I have job😊

I heard that Satoshi is not a real person. Most likely this is a group of developers who came up with bitcoin. No one has ever seen these people.

When bitcoin will be legal all over the world. I think, then we will be able to identify who he really is. And that day is not very far. 

The first person who introduce the crypto currency ideas and give the new concept of trading and earning and make the business without paper and plastic currency. This is the pioneer of crypto currency and now people used this concept and trade with each other.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementations

satoshi nakomoto is one who invented bitcoin wgether its a men or womem nobody knows.and also he/she is alive or dead

I think this person will always hide his face. After all, many government agencies do not like the fact that cryptocurrency allows people to remain anonymous.

• +1 1

Satoshi Nakamoto is the crater and inventor of Bitcoin .who make the bitcoin .But in this world no one know that who is satoshi nakamoto.many people claim that they are satoshi nakamoto but they do not have any prof.