Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ?

Satoshi Nakamoto is the founder of bitcoin and the creator of the original bitcoin client. Satoshi Nakamoto is an alias of a person or group of people. I think the cause of anonymity is government pressure.

It is a name that is used to represent the creator of bitcoin and blockchain. However the identity of this person or group of person is unknown to the world and the name satoshi nakamoto exists as a mystery.

468x60-3.png

Satoshi made Bitcoin in the 2009. However, no one can see Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator and operator of Bitcoin cryptocurrency.

15 hours ago, Dmasked said:

It is a name that is used to represent the creator of bitcoin and blockchain. However the identity of this person or group of person is unknown to the world and the name satoshi nakamoto exists as a mystery.

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name of the Bitcoin inventor, and Satoshi was named after him because he invented it and the market and other digital currencies began to issue

On 12/17/2019 at 5:13 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Who is the face behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto ? The name is irrilevant, but who and why does he not want to be identified ? Is there something tricky behind all this ? Could it be an extremely important and well known famous person that we all know ? Just that he is holding the fact of letting everyone in the cryptospace know that he is the creator of digital money ?

People know that Satoshi Nakamato is creator of bitcoin. But no one know the person. We know only the name of creator. Many people claim themselves as Satoshi Nakamato but didn't proof themselves.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Satoshi Nakamato is the founder of Bitcoin, a pseudonym, and no one knows the real name yet. This may be a nickname for one or several people, and the reason behind concealing his identity is to keep himself from legal prosecution and sanctions by the government.

Well no one knows if it is even a he or a she, or a group. All we know is a name. He can be Assange who knows. What we know is he created Bitcoin and he let it in public domain. He created the forum BitcoinTalk, and he posted there for sometime. Maybe he will reveal himself one day. 

It is not yet known who created Satoshi Nakamoto, but not everyone can say the truth behind it, but it is now being used by many people as a digital currency and there are many benefits to using it.

The unknown figure, who did create a more known coin, which his identify is not found. He disappeared without a trace if even his country of origin, Some say his likely to be from japan

No one knows. He might be hiding in plain sight even. Maybe he's someone we all know but don't know he's the face behind the name.

As fer as I know Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin but this person not disclose any social media their information about which country saotoshi nakamoto belong and how they find the method bitcoin.

If we use into financial credit the nickname Satoshi Nakamoto, so therefore we will observably conclude that it is an Asian call and particularly a Japanese name, but according to analysts the repute preserve lone be a synthesis of eloquent lexis such as Satoshi which measures clarity and Naka in the awareness of correlation and communiqu? period Moto measures novel or organization, these meanings canister It applies to the human being who fashioned Bitcoin.

Some People realise that satoshi nakamato is dead because they hide their identity but i think this is today rare used and will be stopped in the future however it can come back

We really don't know who is it there are just a some individual I think that know it, and some say that Satoshi is the one who invented bitcoin but some also say that it's not just a one person but an organization, well like I said it's really hard to know who really it is without some proof that can be trust by everyone.

Satoshi sacrifices Fame, Money to us so that we can earn more profit and use this to become Decentralized payment. Satoshi don't reveal her self because of the threat that bitcoin will control by those market giants. 

36 minutes ago, ferdousakash said:

I have heard that, he is the founder of cryptotalk. He created this in 2008 maybe. Some people says that, he is dead. But I can't say that this news is completely true. Because I am not sure till now about this.

Oh my god, Are you joking? Satoshi Nakamoto founder of cryptotalk? LOL... it is Bitcoin not cryptotalk. Anyway we can not tell if he is already dead or alive but for me he is still alive.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

13 hours ago, ahtisham said:

Some people says that Satoshi Nakamoto is not live.
But I do not think he is alive and hiding behind another identity in order to protect himself.there is different stories here 

we don't have the evidence of satoshi nakamoto if he is still alive but I'm sure he is alive and yes maybe he is hiding just to protect himself we don't know if their country is banning bitcoin he will get arrested if he reveal himself.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

" Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the presumed pseudonymous person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation. As part of the implementation, Nakamoto also devised the first blockchain database" 

Thats the perfect answer I can give according to google, so to me this guy did his job and just ren off , that is one cool dude

One of the enduring mysteries of technology, cryptocurrency, and the internet is about to announce himself, herself, or themselves to the world by posting a white paper to an internet mailing list for cryptography geeks.

The subject of the post  is “I’ve been working on a new electronic cash system that’s fully
peer-to-peer, with no trusted third party.”

That’s it.

What follows in the body of the post is a description of what’s in the white paper and the electronic cash system it lays out for the first time. Then there’s an abstract and a  to the full paper, which all this time later is still live, and then—a signature.

It is a great mystery infact a riddle to slice who is Satoshi nakamoto. All I know about him is he the inventor of this great technology. And he is still alive but hidden.

They are a group of people who have created a currency for us that we can trade on the Internet to make it easy for us to do a lot of things, including trading as I have said before.

Satoshi nakamoto is the developer of this project and he is the one who has introduced such a great platform with us we should be very much thankful for him that due to his ideas we are generating income for our daily use.

Bitcoin inventor must be one of the market makers presently.  In my view, he is trying to hide his identity because he thinks that his idea will be fought by governments to harm local currencies from bitcoin.