Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ?

16 minutes ago, AL SHAIMON said:

yeah, we should not fully depend on them. we should do something offline otherwise everything will loss. we can not say what will happen to cryptos in the future. so we should be aware.

That's what i try to do, i want spend some of my crypto to open offline/physical business.

On 2/1/2020 at 1:39 PM, hidayatino29 said:

If I read some media explaining satoshi nakamoto they say that satoshi nakamoto is the inventor of bitcoin whose identity is unknown

yes that is exactly how that is, Nakamoto could be the actual person who is named satoshi  nakamoto or maybe it is a pseudonymous name.

I think that this is not one person but a whole group of people who will never give themselves away (due to the fact that they will have a lot of trouble if they reveal who they are)

34 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

That's what i try to do, i want spend some of my crypto to open offline/physical business.

this is a very good idea and you are doing really great. we all should do something offline for safe income and a permanent way of earning.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 2/2/2020 at 10:03 PM, outsskux said:

I don't know much about Satoshi Nakamoto, I know it's bitcoin creator and Japanese. He is protecting his private life, protecting himself as well as his family.

You should not be so sure that e s Japanese, there are 3 theories by now, Japanese, Chinese or British.

On 12/21/2019 at 6:33 AM, Yanadia said:

No body knows unless God and people whos contact with him.  But just think if you are Mr. Sadosi Nakamoto how life would be for aoneone who is the creator of something has chanhed the world?  As genius person for hwats he had creator life would be so hard if people recognize him.  However Thank you for him

This is true that no body will know him and the peoples will just make a scatch about him and give him satoshi naamoto and they are still talking about him, so just invest your money in the crypto market and make money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Saotshi Nakamoto was the one responsible for creating bitcoin, and origin why blockchain technology has been created in digital world. However, thanks to Him He gave a big solution problems in terms of financial problems aspects. 

On 1/31/2020 at 6:52 PM, Zezo said:

I think he disappeared to protect himself. We all remember the opposition of governments and the world to the idea of bitcoin in its beginnings. If I were in his place, I would have done the same.

Thank you for the useful information, and I thank you for your participation and assistance

I know anyone who loves bitcoin knows that Satoshi Nakamoto is the creator of bitcoin. I don't know much about this man and find nothing, I think respect his choice, he doesn't want to get as much attention as celebrities.

There are rumors that is circulation in the crypto world that Satoshi Nakamoto as human that created bitcoin, does not really exists. Rumors said that the team just gave the identity as the creator of bitcoin to be "Satoshi Nakamoto". 

nMvFbuZ.png

No budy know who is this person .. maybe its more than one person we don't know too but he is the most creative person in the world

If we search on google typing satoshi Nakamoto, we often see a face. But I'm not sure weather he is satoshi Nakamoto or not. Who knows! May be he is waiting for something very special to show the world his face.

09-19-09-X_hHwEfN0ickpIRLVO1CygrTtdvev0jlVP_qjjer7z-kBONObwnO_KWmQPNCVHw7vyoDKC4spXE1-DwniXGCotsmpq1Ac8jJzg02Nz9Qi8A-xxVIp8NBwse1CT2CxN0N=w512-h288.jpg

Yes you are right Satoshi Nakamoto is a name used by a pseudonym of a person suspected of developing bitcoin, writing a white paper on bitcoin, and creating and using the original reference implementation of bitcoin. As part of the implementation, Nakamoto also compiled the first blockchain database. In the process, Nakamoto was the first to solve the problem of double spending for digital currencies using a peer-to-peer network. Nakamoto was active in the development of bitcoin until December 2010. But many people claim, or have claimed, as "Satoshi."

Is the founder of bitcoin satoshi is premature coin that's so low to real standard thats why he call it bit by bit coin which means gradually and with patience it will become something great in the future unknowly its now call bitcoin the accumulation of satoshi is bitcoin so that's why he use his name to name the coin so that he we be forever remember in the world of crypto

13 hours ago, Nargisg said:

Creator of digital currency's man is satoshi Nakamoto ,he introduced himself in 2009 ,well I heard a lot of news about this person but don't believe on the death of this person ,if it is happened so I think he is alive in word we are taking the money from his name .

I do hope he is still alive, but a lot of time has passed and there has not been even a clue of the man.

3 hours ago, Anik74 said:

he is a owner and founder of bitcoin markets also provides new way for traders many years ago.now every one using it.It is also worth noting that the passage of time allows serious changes in public and government relations.But it seems time will come to resolve Nakamoto Bitcoin issues.

Satoshi did not plan bitcoin ti be used in the market of cryptocurrency trading, he only made it for payments, all those things came later.

On 12/17/2019 at 1:13 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Who is the face behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto ? The name is irrilevant, but who and why does he not want to be identified ? Is there something tricky behind all this ? Could it be an extremely important and well known famous person that we all know ? Just that he is holding the fact of letting everyone in the cryptospace know that he is the creator of digital money ?

This is a question that has been asked countless times. I have read most of Satoshi's posts on the bitcointalkforum and came up with a few conclussions, not to who he is, but to his characteristics and ideals. First of all I'm 99% certain that he is just one person and not a team as others suggests. He is obviously a very charismatic person, tech shavvy and quite intelligent. 

I didn't want to spent more time finding out who he is as there is only one way and this is up to him only.

What we should know is that it is not important who he is and since he wants his privacy there is no reason to keep this hunt for his name. It is better to be known as Satoshi that was the person that created Bitcoin and wanted to dissapear so his creation become autonomous.

he is the one who created bitcoin, and he is also the person who introduced bitcoin to the bitcointalk forum. but after that he was not seen again, at that time in 2009 and until now there has been no news about a satoshi nakamoto.

Satoshi Is The Smallest Unit Of Bitcoins Just Like There Is Cent Small Unit Of Dollar And In 1 Bitcoins There Is Lakhs Of Satoshi In It And When All Combine Then 1 Bitcoin Forms.

Other than the founder of  bitcoin and the coin in block chain question is is satoshi the person who identified there could be a way we could pay and move money from one place to the other using block chain technology? or is there any other satoshi who did this work so please check for that and its important to really identify something very close to yourself, the founders of crypto currencies.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:13 AM, Maxtron73 said:

Who is the face behind the name Satoshi Nakamoto ? The name is irrilevant, but who and why does he not want to be identified ? Is there something tricky behind all this ? Could it be an extremely important and well known famous person that we all know ? Just that he is holding the fact of letting everyone in the cryptospace know that he is the creator of digital money ?

It is so much hard to find and resolve this mystery. Many of world's top researchers have tried to solve the mystery behind the name satoshi nakamoto but they did not find any clue,. That's strange and interesting too. Whoever he is. He have done a great work and created a revolution to the financial system of the world.

In 2009 Bitcoin Create an invisible person who name shatoshi Nakamo. Actually he can't showing himself. But I don't know why he can't showing himself.

It's the person who is believed to come up with Bitcoin. Back in 2008 this name was used to send a whitepaper to a crypto mailing group. Later in 2009, Satoshi mined the first ever Bitcoin but went incognito in 2010.

Edited by Karani

is is the founder of bitcoin and also he is the co founder of the currencies based on the block chain technology thats why its really important for this to work and its will work well for those who have certain ideas and it is going to be really nice for those who understand his work