cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kaëns Christophe

cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon

crypto can also be used as a means of pressure. Without wanting to do politics this is not the goal, I read very recently that some countries suffering financial santions are considering using crypto to circumvent these sanctions. So we see that the world of crypto can have some use for things that we do not even suspect in the beginning.

All this to say that the scope of crypto is very broad and sometimes surprising

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 8
  • +2 7
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Since crypto was hated by some people and it's really have negative views by some people too but as we know cryptocurrency and blockchian technology can become solution for some main problem for some countries that have economy crisis like you said.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

The Crypto currency can save economic crisis for a lot of countries all over the world we see with Venezuela was lunch her own Crypto Petro and reward all citizen of Venezuela with it , i see that in some news yesterday

And all countries who are against United States use Crypto to be out of financial problems like Iran and other countries

• +2 2

In some countries, crypto can become a weapon in the hands of the people. Imagine that the population is massively ignoring banking services (taking out their savings and investing in crypto) the collapse of banks = a change of government

• +1 2

yeah right this is one of the goals of crypto because the crypto currency has been applied in some countries, for example in Vietnam so it makes it easy for us.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Crypto will create financial crisis because if government accept crypto currency then every person will try to invest in bitcoin because they will think that if they invest in bitcoin then they will become rich but when they will face loses their all asset will gone but expert will able to make profit so cryptocurrency can be a financial weapon only for expert.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Kaëns Christophe said:

crypto can also be used as a means of pressure. Without wanting to do politics this is not the goal, I read very recently that some countries suffering financial santions are considering using crypto to circumvent these sanctions. So we see that the world of crypto can have some use for things that we do not even suspect in the beginning.

The statement is very true. That obviously the crypto can be used as a financial weapon. And if it happens then there will be a huge loss and that can effect the economy single handedly. It is all matter of choice. Einestine also made the nuclear boom to create a energy source but it used as a bomb. So it is the same case here. 

Edited by Satya31

I am of your opinion it can be used as a financial weapon for third world countries, because the big problem that arises in front of the development of certain countries is the policy of international banks which imposes many conditions before signing a loan banking.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Depends on the user. because crypto is not regulated by anyone. so an intelligent person must use it for the positive. those who think negatively must always have the motive to deviate from the good. for me crypto is good if used in moderation.

12 hours ago, Kaëns Christophe said:

Actually it depends on how and who use crypto. Crypto can be a financial weapon if we use it correctly. Crypto world is totally free and unregulated. So by using some trick blockchain technology can be used as a saviour or a weapon.

Yes it is a financial weapon of a individual. Through the use of cryptocurrencies  a user can fulfill his basic needs. Also it depends on how much you earn and how much you use.

Cryptocurrency for big solving can be alternative payment for problem country.

Where for example Venezuela, if they only using fiat where the inflation is crazy, they can't eat anything tomorrow. Yes that is really bad, so for the solution cryptocurrency will going to be alternative money, where the value is based on demand and suplly and its worldwide price not only that country price. So that country can have some hope to live.

• Useful or interesting 2

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Cryptocurrencies are a really strong financial weapon and give you financial strength and financial freedom. This is good for many but it is not in the interest of governments, so you are attending it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

Many lives can helped by crypto because this has a good value unlike fiat money, in crypto you can used to the crypto projects or platforms like trading, gambling etc. To make your coins doubled or tripled it. Lets spread the importance of crypto to our society.

17 hours ago, Kaëns Christophe said:

This is the reason why other countries are banning cryptocurrencies because they are afraid that it might be used for bad doings. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Yes that is true Bitcoin and other Altcoins maybe an alternative source of income just focus on your own goal and everything will be alright. But all of this is not easy so better to think it twice.

• +1 1

Yes of course but dont forget that we are talking about money, crypto is money digital, but if in the future will be regularized I think will be the number one favorite for all countries to buy with it anythings and faster than fiat money.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes, crypto money can become a financial weapon and can be used as an interstate war weapon of countries in the coming generations. Today, cyber wars have started due to the developing technology and every tool and every tool in cyberspace is used as an important weapon. Crypto currencies are among the most effective and powerful options.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 12/17/2019 at 5:43 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

rypto can also be used as a means of pressure. Without wanting to do politics this is not the goal, I read very recently that some countries suffering financial santions are considering using crypto to circumvent these sanctions. So we see that the world of crypto can have some use for things that we do not even suspect in the beginning.

very broad, for illegal activities, tax evasion, also used to avoid inflation. so crypto can become a country's secret weapon if you really want to use it.

On 12/17/2019 at 5:43 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

cryptocurrency is very mysterious, sometimes they bring good news but also bad news. Such a function is actually highly expected by some countries that have financial problems.

Crypto now is more financially than credit card now because crypto have more games like betting,investing,and donating..But as I always said that think before you click.Because cryto is our bank now

Cryptocurrency is really useful and helpful for country's economy, it can really save them too as long as the leader know how to use it in the good way. I agree with you about 

On 12/17/2019 at 6:43 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

it is really true, we still don't know some of cryptocurrency's capability. There are still a lot of use that we haven't discovered yet.

• +1 1

I don’t know why or how digital currencies can become a weapon in the future. All I know is that countries are racing to get the largest amount of bitcoin to support their economies,any ideas ? .

On 12/17/2019 at 3:43 AM, Kaëns Christophe said:

Crypto can be new financial base of  many undeveloped countries who are buried under  heavy loans from.world bank.These countries are under many restrictions and they are not growing in economic.So they will adopt crypto in escape from these loans .This will be new era of financial builtin for world.where they will be free from those loans.