Getting rich because of earning free bitcoins - Page 2 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eljhen2009

Getting rich because of earning free bitcoins

When I first started meddling with faucets I was really determined. I made about 10-20K satoshi a day from faucets alone. It was a heavy grind... When I made in total about 50€ I got pretty tired and pretty much quit doing it for a while. Now I'm back at it again but very slow. Hunting for airdrops and CSGO skins is faster way to make money IMO. 

When the BTC boomed few years ago I made well over $1000 from airdrops.
One guy I know collected BTC from faucets when BTC was worth under $1000. He made really good money when it boomed. Not easy to do anymore as the golden days are over.

Getting free bitcoin is always better than nothing. You are getting even small amounts every day that accumulate into a nice amount with time. Then comes price appreciation and your small amount can even become large after a bitcoin rally. 

We know that cryptocurrencies can be exchanged for real money and, like any other currency, it is required to work to earn them, therefore, there are pages that offer fractions of these cryptocurrencies for performing easy jobs, which are real but the profit is minimum, if you want to earn more money you have to take risks and invest money to get greater benefits, but remember that all investment carries a greater risk, greetings.

You can join Stake's different giveaways like the giveaways in Stake's social media accounts or the giveaways posted by Steve here in forum.

anas hassan

(Sorry for my bad english)

I made some Steem on Steemit and I made a big mistake after that. I had about 400$ and I decided to not withdraw

(It was the time, when bitcoin cost 20000$ and I stupidly thought that It will costs more). After that price droped, and I have 78$ instead of 400... 

You can earn on Steem some money without investing by creating good content like game reviews, articles, but I recommend to wait for better times.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:40 AM, Eljhen2009 said:

Have you ever thought of getting rich from earning bitcoins?From all of the faucets you registered opening it every hour or minutes from your phone or loptop,i was really intrigued at first well until now how this people from youtube or facebook showing their proof of payments with lots of bitcoins on it.Are you one of this people who earned thousands of dollars?show me then and please show your proof.

You will spent so much time with faucets and probably most won't ever pay you. Sadly you will find out that faucets are pointless as you will maximum earn a dollar maximum on each per month.

I am not rich at the moment, but I am one of the people who could have become just like that of collecting bitcoins and free coins because I collected a lot but I lacked the experience so I lost , unfortanlly . 

On 12/17/2019 at 12:40 AM, Eljhen2009 said:

Have you ever thought of getting rich from earning bitcoins?From all of the faucets you registered opening it every hour or minutes from your phone or loptop,i was really intrigued at first well until now how this people from youtube or facebook showing their proof of payments with lots of bitcoins on it.Are you one of this people who earned thousands of dollars?show me then and please show your proof.

Even if you were on faucets 9 years ago you probably weren't rich, because almost every early adopter and faucet user sold at the beginning. And why wouldn't they have. It was free money.

Few months back we have some good and legit airdrops and bounties these help too many members to acheive some good targets they are still enjoying fruits from these bounties but suddenly its shut down as too many scam projects hurt badly now its very difficult to become rich from these I still can say not impossible but very difficult because you have to check many things for this.

If I can earn bitcoin for free, then I will definitely be financially profitable because it does not require much effort and will be available in a short time.You can easily become a rich person.

Earning bitcoin is not as easy as you are supposing right now.If it was easy then everyon would have rich by now.But it is'nt.

The fact is to earn btc you have to work day and night.This work should be consistent.After sticking on your work you will be surely succees one day

Hi there. I have been collecting and storing digital currencies since 2017 and started doing that through apps. Then soon been claiming from multiple free faucets and all. So based on my experience, you can earn but that wont make you rich at all. Since you only get a very small amount of satoshis from these free faucets. Even if you join multiple free faucets and claim from all these hourly everyday. And, it will take you long time before you can even pay.out if what you will only do is claim from faucets nothing more. So what I do is, I look for faucets that has hi-lo or multiplier. After getting at least 10k satoshi, I play these profits so I can double these faster than usual. Buy playing in these hi-lo's isn't a guarantee at all that you can gain huge since it's also considered gambling. You can either win big or lose all your earned profits. You can try joining sites as well that offers lots of tasks in exchange for a coin then try investing some of your stored coins as well in legit investment sites. And always check for best guides on how to earn bitcoin and other cryptos in the best profitable way.

Edited by mowmowshanti
Spelling Correction

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

Crypto is a great opportunity to get rish quickly. Crypto give us money on behalf of work. Many investors get many profit from it. Also some young people who invest on it with a small amount. They already got millioneare.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I don't think that people can be rich through earning free bitcoin. Because here you can only earn few in free method. You can take it as part time work. You can be rich if you have wise. You can invest your free earning to trading.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Earning some handsome amount of money in cryptotalk for the 30 comments and but not getting rich, just earning few dollars and thats it ,well getting rich means that you are earning a lot of dollars but there are some comments which might help you to buy and sell coins or token.

this is a very beautiful thing ..
rich in an easy way ...

maybe a lot of people out there think getting rich is a very difficult thing ...
then we can prove that for those rich is easy, the important thing is there is a will, there is a way

On 12/17/2019 at 2:10 AM, Eljhen2009 said:

Getting rich by earning free bitcoin was possible if you knew about bitcoin ten years ago. At that time, you could claim hundreds or maybe thousands of satoshis from old faucets because bitcoin was very cheap and the payments were really high. You could earn many BTCs and selling them seven years later would make you a wealthy man. But today the situation is quite different. Bitcoin value has exploded and faucets have lowered their rewards severely. It is really hard to earn just one dollar per day now. Getting rich is a thing of the past!

In fact, on many sites like Smara Online, I see such posts on Facebook YouTube that they have received payment. In fact, most of them are fake. They lie and take other's bitcoin. So it's best not to use them. However, CryptoTalk is truly a trusted website. Thanks

I do not think that in my life i will become rich by faucet sit and captcha solving jobs.I consider these sites are time wasting and the earning of one month work which we get from these site it can not pay our half of internet bill . 

Getting rich because of earning free bitcoins is an impossible mission to handle especially from faucet no way men because I tried this before and I'm talking from experience if you are one of the people with this motive then you need to drop it because faucets will not make you rich but waste your Presures time and I gues the owners of those faucets they make a lot of money from the claims the users do,I don't just get the point on that one.

They is no getting rich by earning, when you earn you have to work to get that earning, but investment rather is a better way to go if actually you really want to be rich, invest your earnings so as your investment will make you rich

Well, participating in faucets are not profitable mate, this is just a waste of time by waiting for a long time just to get some small amount of profit, i will prefer to post here in this forum than participating in any faucets.