Why is doge not listed - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
positive

Why is doge not listed

Despite the long existence of dogecoin in the crypto market and what have been said about bitfinex, binance and okex not listing dogecoin since the year 2018. Bitfinex is the only big crypto exchange site where dogecoin is not listed. 

Any reason for this?

• +1 3

Yes of course Dogecoin is one of the old crypto created just after Bitcoin, but from this day today nothing happened with his price is very low and also in some websites exchange market not listed, I think because not publicity and promotion of this coin.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is DOGE old and strong as well as stable currency and I do not know the official reason why these platforms do not support this currency

THINK POSITIVE

Doge is a well known coin and it's very popular,maybe it was not listed in the exchange you are using,it's a good coins to be invested in it

Yes, the coin has long been created, but unfortunately it is quiet devotees that make dogecoin no longer registered in the market. even though this coin has been counted for a long time, maybe the price often goes down which causes it to not be in demand.

I think they are not listed the doge coin because it has a super low value in the market because only a few people are using this just to hold it and waiting for the good value but i think it will be possible to pumped the price of it.

Kucoin is a major exchange that also doesn't have doge listed, and I'm not sure why that is.  It has nothing to do with its low valuation, which is what the post before mine suggested.  There's no good reason I can see why *any* exchange wouldn't have it for sale, because it's one of the most popular coins and usually has a very high volume, so any exchange would be losing out on profit by not listing it.  It's baffling to me, really.

On 12/17/2019 at 5:04 PM, butyrka1986 said:

Perhaps he is not on the exchanges known, because Doge was invented from the very beginning as a comic project. In general, Doge are very well suited for transferring balance from exchange to exchange, the commission is small.

You make a good point but dogecoin have be in existing than some altcoin listed on the in subject. I think the reason behind it not listed on the exchange is not the comic part.

On 12/18/2019 at 5:43 AM, Park Ha said:

Doge don't have any real use case so I think this is the reason why doge not listed on that exchange. 

Do you just think about that or you have done a proper research because the last time I checked almost all reputable crypto gambling site accepted dogecoin.

Along with 3 famous crypto coins, doge comes after it. You won't see that people are using it but they are storing doge for long term use. Its price is low but it is valuable. Its price can go up in future.

11 minutes ago, butyrka1986 said:

So it is, although before doge was very helpful with its low commission for transfers. But now there are already many other tokens that are also beneficial to move around, so doge is already out of work.

You're right again and the reason why dogecoin was out of work was because the team are not doing some system upgrading like ETH and also rewrite their whitepaper which make people believe the coin was totally made for fun only.

7 minutes ago, nguyenhuy50 said:

I don't know why the site doesn't list doge, it's also quite famous and popular. Perhaps they think it is not strong

A coin that survived more than 5years even when it faced big FUD in the year 2017 if I can remember correctly is not strong? Buddy that's not certainly not the reason.

I think the existence of dogecoin in the promotion of adopters is less exciting so prices in the crypto market are very cheap and large exchange places do not want to register it in their markets. even though dogecoin is an old coin.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:07 AM, positive said:

Despite the long existence of dogecoin in the crypto market and what have been said about bitfinex, binance and okex not listing dogecoin since the year 2018. Bitfinex is the only big crypto exchange site where dogecoin is not listed. 

Any reason for this?

I did not know about that but, but in that case i guess the owner of Bitfinex has a problem with either dogs o doge itself. 😂

I didn't know that and I think there are reasons why this coin DOGE was not included by these platforms. Doge is old Crypto. Along with 3 famous crypto coins, doge comes after it. You won't see that people are using it but they are storing doge for long term use. Its price is low but it is valuable. Its price can go up in future.

because dogecoin is an old crypto currency made after bitcoin, and prices are very low and the exchange sites on the market are not listed and this is a problem this coin is not used anymore.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:07 AM, positive said:

Any reason for this?

well i dont know why but i think its a good thing becaue bitfinex is a manipulative exchange and they were responsible for that 20k fake pump back in 2017.

• +1 1

I have no idea why Doge is not included in the list and I don't know why he is not included. If anyone knows well why Doge is not included in the list, please inform me.

1 hour ago, duncun007 said:

well i dont know why but i think its a good thing becaue bitfinex is a manipulative exchange and they were responsible for that 20k fake pump back in 2017.

so you think the doge coin community decided not to be listed on the exchange? thats actually a strong community if it gets to decide where to be listed or not

On 12/17/2019 at 5:07 AM, positive said:

Any reason for this?

Because it started as a joke and thus is seen as one. Also, I don't see the need of too many altcoins in the market. They do have their own advantages, but the main objective is similar to most of the altcoins in the market, and uniqueness isn't really there to make an altcoin (such as DOGE) to stand out.

Listing such weak coin could also be problematic. Any major hits on cryptocurrencies could erase this coin.

20 hours ago, Naga said:

so you think the doge coin community decided not to be listed on the exchange? thats actually a strong community if it gets to decide where to be listed or not

yea doge coin is a coin that has a very good and strong community and the fact they dont want to be listed in a shady exchange makes this coin even better.

On 12/17/2019 at 5:07 AM, positive said:

Any reason for this?

Because dogecoin is a very dangerous coin it had a massive volume that can cause a massive dumping once they are listed to an exchange with high liquidity like binance.

Simply because investors available do not industry dogecoin or even do not worry about dogecoin becoming exchanged that is the reason why perhaps these people didn't checklist this. However, individuals through the doge neighborhood really yelled away as well as that is the reason why this obtained detailed upon binance simply because of their treatment.

Because there is no Doge company, foundation, founder, CEO or anybody else who would pay for the listing. There is only us and a decentralized currency without anybody in control and that is how is supposed to be.thanks

On 12/23/2019 at 9:43 AM, PiroSense said:

Because it started as a joke and thus is seen as one. Also, I don't see the need of too many altcoins in the market. They do have their own advantages, but the main objective is similar to most of the altcoins in the market, and uniqueness isn't really there to make an altcoin (such as DOGE) to stand out.

Listing such weak coin could also be problematic. Any major hits on cryptocurrencies could erase this coin.

too many coins in the market? i think we need diversity in coins because its what makes us make money in crypto because if we all invest in one coin then it will be hard for it to pump.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:25 PM, butyrka1986 said:

Honestly, I was not interested in their roadmap, but it seems to me that even if you look at quotes of this cryptocurrency, it becomes clear that as an investment project, he is not interested in anyone. A purely transactional project.

Youre wring about the project not to be interested by anyone as an investment project.