Why is doge not listed - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
positive

Why is doge not listed

Doge coin I think it was added to the platforms you are talking about and it exists because it is a strong coin

Life is great and enjoy it

Doge coin is best and having high trade volume. I think it is listed in every big exchange site. But i didn't know why bitflink is not listing doge coin. 

Doge is very good coin, I don't know why it is not listed in big exchanges like Binance and Bitfinex. It may be due to conflicts between Doge coin platform and these exchanges. Don't know the exact reason.

When you enter the famous blockchain wallet you will see the Digecoin coin and see its price also This is evidence that the Digecoin coin exists and was listed in the crypto market, but always the priority for the currencies that have the largest purchase rate and a higher price It is not logical to take care of the Edgecoin coin and leave the most expensive Ethereum coin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think that perhaps this coin is not listed on some of the exchanges because it has a low value. There is not much promotion that happens when it comes to doge coin, especially with it being one of the oldest crypto, but i think the low value is why not many people seem to take an interest in it. This could be why it is not listed on all exchanges, as its small price and minor fluctuation make it unprofitable for exchanges.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Truly obviously Dogecoin is one of the old crypto made soon after Bitcoin, yet from this day today nothing occurred with his cost is low and furthermore in certain sites trade showcase not recorded, I think in light of the fact that not exposure and advancement of this coin.

On 12/17/2019 at 5:07 AM, positive said:

Despite the long existence of dogecoin in the crypto market and what have been said about bitfinex, binance and okex not listing dogecoin since the year 2018. Bitfinex is the only big crypto exchange site where dogecoin is not listed. 

Any reason for this?

i think that dogecoin is not listed because its price is low and it cannot stay stable. It sometimes go to the red and dogecoin is a bit old compared to other cryptocurrencies. 

Doge coin is already on binance,and i think it takes too long before it get listed after it was created as doge coin is not as popular as what other old coins did,and project team is not active so no one applied or pay binance to add doge coin on their list during that time.

Edited by Ms.o

I don’t really know the reason for this but Dogecoin is a new and good currency to use and there are many platforms that support it now and in the future it will be used more than now

Well may be the bitfinex owners can tell you the reason behind this.But in my opinion doge is a very old coin.It's price is low Too.That's why they are not preferring to list it.In the future may be it will be listed on the many exchanges.

If you want to know why, try contacting the support team for the Bitfinex platform, but I suspect they will not give a good answer. They may be waiting for someone to pay the listing fee.

I don’t know the reason, but it is a currency that deserves to have a place in these well-known platforms. I own some of them and they have really good features. And I rely on it to raise capital and have good value and incur great interest among investors so why do they have no place within those platforms

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Dogecoin was supposed to be a gag coin that is based on a meme and doesnot have much planning and a strong team behind it. It was just a fluke currency that gained some popularity and value with sheer luck and popularity of a meme. Many exchanges donot trust dogecoin or think of it much but it has proven to have big possibilities for future and keeps on expanding to various exchange.

468x60-3.png

I am very surprised that bitfinex still haven't listed dogecoin on its market, maybe they don't see a good trade volume in this cryptocurrency, however only they know.

On 12/17/2019 at 12:07 AM, positive said:

Bitfinex is the only big crypto exchange site where dogecoin is not listed. 

Any reason for this?

You made a mistake somewhere , Binance supports the Dogecoin coin, some exchanges do not add it simply because there will be no demand for Dogecoin other than for transferring money with a minimum fee

Doge is a actually a good and successful coin with good potentials but I can't really tell why it's not being listed in the Bitfinex exchange, and there are  other exchanges too which haven't listed it out, I don't really know thier reason for this.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Like the current volume of the doge coin is more than 116 billion coins even the price of the coin is very low and stable. Many exchange doesn't trade doge because the the coin is very cheap and only some people owns the coin in large amount.

Dogecoin is a very popular coin and was created after the creation of bitcoin. The coin is strong and also at the same time profitable. Maybe the reason why is not longer listed is because the coin is old and no longer fetch a good price on the market.

They are mostly specify on tokens and lot more but they wouldn't take doge coin into consideration because to them it might be a coin that is created just for fun and also with it low value price. They listed bitcoin, Eth, and LTC because they are the major pairs we are having.

This cryptocurrency is already one of the most reliable and popular cryptocurrencies and a lot of people invest in it, but it is very strange that it is not included in these locations, although there are many currencies that have a market value of less and are included

On 5/30/2020 at 6:57 AM, CryptoLover21 said:

Like the current volume of the doge coin is more than 116 billion coins even the price of the coin is very low and stable. Many exchange doesn't trade doge because the the coin is very cheap and only some people owns the coin in large amount.

Somehow Doge was trending after a silly TikTok post by someone that bought low and pumped price. Funny how Bitfinex suddenly remember to list Doge, probably trying to grab as much money as possible. It is dumping now as expected and will make a lot of people lose money, that bought and hold thinking it will reach $1...

Dogecoin is one of the oldest coins in crypto currency. But the price of dogecoin is low and most of the exchange site don't list dogecoin . but it is usee in many gambling website. I think for its low publicity and for low price it is not listed. I hope in future the price of dogecoin will be increased.     

Not in these sites the doge is listed there are so many exchange sites where the doge coin is not listed but i hope so that soon they are going to list the dogecoin and the main reason that they are not listed the dogecoin the price is so much low that's why they are not add this coin in their list.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Its a old guy, and the price are also low. So the trader are not interested in this coin that's why the website are not dealing with this.

• +5 1