[How To] Earn with Capterra; writing software review - Tutorials - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
pacific

[How To] Earn with Capterra; writing software review

Hello, Cryptotalk friendsΒ 

Β 

Today in this topic, I am going to explain how you can earn with Capterra; a software review website.

Β 

1. First of you need to sign up to this website. πŸ‘‰Β Capterra. Alternatively, you can log in with LinkedIn for quick access.

Β 

2. After sign up you need to verify your email, and click on the confirmation link sent to your email. After confirmation, you can log in to your account.

Β 

3. In the dashboard, you can update your profile and saved the software you use at work.

Β 

4. You can see 'Write a Review" option on the Top, and you can click on it to write your first review. (See the screenshot for further details.)

Β 

Β 

1046604062_Screenshotfrom2020-10-0717-21-38.thumb.png.7b279e80710051183f640b570d8ddcde.png

Β 

Β 

5. After you click on 'Write a review" option, you are directed to the next page and asked to search or select the software you use at work. After you select the right software you can select review option and start writing the software review.Β 

Β 

Β 

785786718_Screenshotfrom2020-10-0717-25-26.thumb.png.6f38f035f89b45d015dac02d4e03670c.png

Β 

Β 

6. You can fill required details in the form and proceed next to write reviews. On the next page you can give ratings for the overall performance of the software.

Β 

7. On the third page, you can write reviews for the software you use. Make sure you focus specially on these four things;

Β 

i) Title of the review

ii) Features that you liked most in the software(pros)

iii) Features that you liked least in the software(cons)

iv) Your overall experience with the software

Β 

8. After you update all these four things you can click 'Submit' option to submit your review.

Β 

9. It will take at least a week for your review to be manually verified by Capterra team, and if approved will be published in the capterra website.

Β 

10. Only verified reviews that are published in the websites are eligible to get gift cards from capterra. Make sure you get invitation from capterra to write software reviews, if you write reviews just by visiting the website and gets published it will be counted as organic review and will not be offered incentives/rewards for the review. For getting gift cards for your review you need to have invitation link sent from capterra.Β Β 

• +5 3

@pacificΒ Looks good for a review site. I love the interface and that will make it a little attractive to use. But I think Revain is a lot better in terms of quality contents and reviews and the amount of experts on there. The payment system on there too looks more real and better once you complete up to level 10.

Β 

Β 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username β€”Β° Raqeebzy

Β 

On 1/2/2021 at 11:06 PM, Heidelberg77 said:

I have tried working in Capterra, and also published a review about the software I use at work. Well it was a great experience on writing software reviews. Also, the Capterra team had sent me invitation for another software review at work. I am thankful to you, for this awesome tutorial. It really worked for me, and I have already published my first software review in the Capterra website.

It's good to know that you finally got to into capterra, and at least got the experience on how to publish the software review for the website. Please, keep on going with the software reviews, if you're keeping yourself as a good reviewer, thenΒ there are a lot of offers you are able to get from the platform.

• +1 1

On 10/7/2020 at 5:52 PM, pacific said:

For getting gift cards for your review you need to have invitation link sent from capterra.Β Β 

You didntΒ  mentionedΒ  the exact reward systemΒ  and it is little bit confusedΒ  about gift box payment.. Again how it will be if the captcha reviewΒ  team do not acceptΒ  your review..Β  Don'tΒ  its just a waste of time when there has no reward surety.. By the way, this projectΒ  look interestingΒ  to me..

On 10/7/2020 at 5:37 PM, pacific said:

1. First of you need to sign up to this website. πŸ‘‰Β Capterra. Alternatively, you can log in with LinkedIn for quick access.

Sorry, some questions got answered off your topic but has produced more 😜. What are the permissions that the Capterra asks you to allow while linking LinkedIn account to that platform ? 

On 10/7/2020 at 5:37 PM, pacific said:

10. Only verified reviews that are published in the websites are eligible to get gift cards from capterra. Make sure you get invitation from capterra to write software reviews, if you write reviews just by visiting the website and gets published it will be counted as organic review and will not be offered

How much does the platform pay for a decent review to the chosen software ? What are the terms are they following to reward you ? Is KYC documents mandatory on the platform ?Β 

• +5 1

Β 

Β 

53 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

What are the permissions that the Capterra asks you to allow while linking LinkedIn account to that platform ?Β 

Thank you for your queries. Well, I don't know much detailing on the permission they ask for login in. You can directly sign in with your LinkedIn account on Capterra.

Β 

55 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

How much does the platform pay for a decent review to the chosen software ? What are the terms are they following to reward you ? Is KYC documents mandatory on the platform ?Β 

The platform pays $10 in average for each valid reviews published in the forum. The published reviews should be genuine and authentic. KYC is not mandatory. Well, I have published another similar article related to software review, you can also check it out here: Earn_With_G2

• +4 1

56 minutes ago, pacific said:

Well, I don't know much detailing on the permission they ask for login in. You can directly sign in with your LinkedIn account on Capterra.

The main reason to ask you about the permissions is, platform syncs your social media's login credentials. Internet security companies like ESET NOD 32 has discovered, attackers are routing the remote servers of platform to steal the log files so if there is unwanted permissions except email id and profile name, I do not recommend you guys to link social media accounts.Β 

59 minutes ago, pacific said:

The platform pays $10 in average for each valid reviews published in the forum.

Not bad, do they offer crypto withdrawal option?Β 

• +1 1

Β 

Β 

9 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

I do not recommend you guys to link social media accounts.Β 

I understand your concern on this. And thank you for your clarification. @Whited35

10 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Not bad, do they offer crypto withdrawal option?Β 

I just said in average means, reviewers are paid in between the range of $5 to $20 per review. Currently, they provide gift cards. You're able to choose some options like Amazon gift card, VISA Gift card or Starbucks Gift Card. To your queries, cryptocurrency withdrawals are not available in the option.