Frustration - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maharlika

Frustration

Did you experience waiting in crypto moning and doing tasks to gain crypto but it ends up having no money in return? Haha. Can you give me sites that are legit

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 5
  • +2 1

Frustration exist in those last months of this year 2019, There are many people how hold their Bitcoin for the sort time future but when they see that the Bitcoin price every day down their are afraid about that.

• Useful or interesting 3

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

24 minutes ago, Maharlika said:

Did you experience waiting in crypto moning and doing tasks to gain crypto but it ends up having no money in return?

It would help if you articulated exactly what your frustrations are and which site didn't pay.  I don't know what 'crypto moning' is anyway. 

There aren't that many ways to earn crypto out there besides faucets and bounties and, of course, cryptotalk.  I wouldn't waste your time on pay to click crap or things like that, because you're not going to earn much of anything and there's obviously the risk they could scam you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I have experience about that but mostly happen in bounty program because I'm bounty hunter. Follow several bounty program before end developer cancel the project. Frustration yes but now I know scam is part of bounty program.

• +1 1

In the middle of June and July I participated in one of the cryptocurrency bounty campaign that lasted over a month and the team promised that the project is going to increase from $1 to $5 I spend alot of data to perform my task uptil today no reward no information again about the project. 

• +1 1

For me here I receive rewards for what I do. maybe you can try another legitimate site, which you can see diyoutube or the answers of people here. bitcointalk might be a site that provides free coins, but I've heard that from my friend.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

It would help if you articulated exactly what your frustrations are and which site didn't pay.  I don't know what 'crypto moning' is anyway. 

There aren't that many ways to earn crypto out there besides faucets and bounties and, of course, cryptotalk.  I wouldn't waste your time on pay to click crap or things like that, because you're not going to earn much of anything and there's obviously the risk they could scam you.

I think he pertained to crypto mining there. 

It is true, that you need to research more so that you won't end up empty handed in crypto. There are a lot of legit sites to earn, and also, you need to be patient for the outcome of all you efforts in crypto. It is not a magic that it will make you rich in an instant. 

• +1 1

Here in this forum mate you can get some profit, you can collect $2.3 a day which is not bad by just posting some thoughts and ideas about cryptocurrency, you can roll your profit here in gambling sites to doubled or tripled your money but don't be greedy with that because it has a tendency all your coins will be gone.

Specifically on this forum you will not be deceived! 1000 Satoshi for every useful post! Deceived expectations are everyday reality. Is it only by doing crypto do you experience such emotions?

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, andrehol said:

Deceived expectations are everyday reality.

Unfortunately, I couldn't agree more. life is pain 😑

• +1 1

Well if you want to find crypto on a very legitimate site, check the site is old and the validity of the site is trusted and then you can produce a site that is trustworthy and safe.

• +1 1

Yes i have experienced this type of situations often and also frustrated. But after getting profit from some struggles make you energetic again. You have to struggle more and more it will never dissappoint you

• +1 1

Sorry freinds for what happened to you. No i am not have taht kind exprience but i have aeen many people around me has same exprin as you. Juat take a break for awhile nice tahg you can share it to ua nows some just being fruatationa and than blaming crypto and their self. May be thia imformations help you felt better that you arw not alone. Just keeps doing best for learn in this new world of digital money. Wiah u luck soon .

• +1 1

Frustration are to those who want to earn big but don't want to invest and take the risk! What happens? they are still empty handed.

• +1 1

Yes that's one of the downfall of the users in crypto currency world because sometimes using this is complex for the newbies. But don't stop keep moving because money is not easy to get and all efforts will be pay soon.

On 12/17/2019 at 3:21 AM, Maharlika said:

Did you experience waiting in crypto moning and doing tasks to gain crypto but it ends up having no money in return? Haha. Can you give me sites that are legit

I once spent 6 months for one campaign but it was not paid. frustrated? when I first heard the news I was a little emotional, but many said that this was some risk that might occur in the crypto world that made me even more calm in facing anything in the future.

That happened in 2018 when most of the bounty program and the projects become scam which no payment

Yes i invested in some hyip sites and waited for the payment but never get a single one. If you are finding a trusted platform then you are already there, it is yobit exchange

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 12/16/2019 at 11:54 PM, Delgboke said:

In the middle of June and July I participated in one of the cryptocurrency bounty campaign that lasted over a month and the team promised that the project is going to increase from $1 to $5 I spend alot of data to perform my task uptil today no reward no information again about the project. 

well it sucks that you had to spend all this time and dedicated yourself for such scam project but this happens a lot in crypto and be grateful you only lost your time not your money as well

Why are you feeling frustrated.

Bro calm down bitcoin price will increase in the last week of December.

I hope it will increase day by day.

Best of luck brother.

As of now I still haven't face that kind of problem in earning through cryptocurrency, but you may try to do some posting in this forum and bitcointalk.org, that'll be easy for you if you are really knowledgeable about cryptocurrency. Also if you want to earn without doing anything, you can also try to use some faucets because you just have to check it every hour to claim your free crypto.

There were more than once, I just don’t think it’s worth getting into such troubles. Time shows and you learn from it. 

I tried some of these sites and found that most of them are false and fraudulent. I discovered that there is no profit for free and without effort. To win, there are ways and tasks you have to do, like faucets, watching ads, writing articles, and translating.

• +4 1

Well there are many campaigns that not paying, I just doing their tasks and no rewards given, maybe their project was failure or maybe just a scam.. Well better to do trading, surely you can make profit with it.. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/16/2019 at 10:21 PM, Maharlika said:

No money? Are you saying that you are selling them now? Why should crypto moon when you are still in the point of collecting it? You do realize that when it moons you will get less of it in btc by doing tasks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1