Frustration - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maharlika

Frustration

Of course since everybody that needs some more income will be looking online and most of these jobs are found to be lying or scammers, but there are a few sometimes that pay and these we need to find and work for. As for cryptotalk I don't see it as a job but as a high quality forum with many friends that we share our knowledge.

• +2 1

Its too annoying for everyday life for messing up big time and its a hassle to recover it back as your tryna adjust into different situation in every investing parts but anyway i can atleast recommend you roobet for gambling if you wanna try something out.

Expensive mate I can't tell you of any legit location where you'll win cash in case not this gathering since I am a newbie here I do not appear to know such destinations I know it's can be truly baffling after you discover out that what you've got been working for you can't get cash from it I think you'll do investigates on finding legit destinations for winning

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes this happened to almost everybody that tried to make some money online. It is something that saddens me too and sometimes the excuses were very bad and made me realize how many scams we have in crypto.

• +1 1

If it is frustration you are feeling when you are not getting paid for a job you should leave the job and if this is online there is nothing you can do unless you signed a contract with a legal company. Otherwise you will not get any payment in most cases as these fake companies are scams.

It was really frustrating if you had such experienced where you did your fully best, but end up received nothing. Think about it, when you use wrench in a nail, obviously you couldn't push down the nail, but using hummer your problem will be solved. My analogy is not that good, but I just want  to say that even if we put so much effort and time, but the platform that we are using is not legit or doesn't pay us, then definitely it would cause frustration because our effort will be come to waste. So before we engage in anything we must first know if that platform is legit or not, try to make a research first so that you will not regret your decision in the end.

1 hour ago, Cryptic said:

before we engage in anything we must first know if that platform is legit or not, try to make a research first so that you will not regret your decision in the end.

@Cryptic usually many member in crypto world dont do anything except take research first and those kind of member become successful later  but some still act like child in crypto world who dont have enough idea too About any site that is it legit or not.. But they start keep working there which lead them become frustrated later..          

• +2 1

Hello dear colleagues, frustration is very common in this world of cryptocurrencies since many of us feel frustrated that our cryptocurrencies that we have invested do not go up in price, I already say something very common in the world of cryptocurrencies
Good luck and big profits for the whole community
A big greeting

I am not experience of this that you are say my dear, I am have been told by Cryptotalk that I am paid in bitcoin and the yobit exchange has given everything as they are said so this was not something of a problem to me. I am not use anything except from cryptotalk that helps me to learn about crypto and make me better practice english too.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, kenan 1 said:

is not bad for them to conduct research on information or theory about cryptocurrencies, my friend, that is in my opinion

@kenan 1 i didnt going to Against them and you should know this that the member who do enough research about crypto world first become success later as they know the basic knowledge About crypto while those member who dont learm first but become hurry to earn money then later they cant be success           

Yes, I get frustrated when I don't get rewarded for doing a small task on a bounty site. It made me angry and I didn't want to work there anymore. Currently the legitimate site that gives out gifts is CryptoTalk.

• +1 1

12 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

so we must be patient to be successful in the crypto world.

@Mosharraf same as here , I also say with everyone that patient's is always key of success . we must have good knowledge or guidence to select a Coin for long-term investment . we must have a price goal in which we must set our selling order .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Frustration is the part of every crypto trade which is going in loss for a long time. As time go the frustration increase.  But expert crypto trader knows how to control emotions while trading crypto currencies. 

• +1 1

Yes I wasted my valuable  time in scam sites. I tried so many sites when I had an empty pocket to buy foods. Time is powerful and it teaches me to earn money from creative work in the crypto ecosystem. 

20 hours ago, Mosharraf said:

@gourav789,,,,Patience is one of the key to success in the crypto world.  We need to choose a good coin to invest in and keep it for a long time.  As a result you will get interest from there and part of the profit.  So make a beautiful plan to invest.  You will leave a few years and you will eventually succeed

@Mosharraf this is really Pretty hard to analysis good coin for long-term investment.  without patients I didn't think a trader is going to be successful . we must focus on learning good techniques about chart reading for a good profit .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Frustration will give you loss always becasue in the crypto market and also in the other business so we need to be cool our mind and think more in cool mind. Crypto is a great market and in this market we can change our life in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe the biggest frustration I have had in this crypto world was during the market crash back in March where I fall victim to panic and ended up selling in losses a good parts of my BTC. Apart from that, a frequent frustration comes when trading when failing to predict the price movement, or when selling too early, missing out bigger profits. 

• +1 1

If people feel futile when they lose their earnings or work on a website and are not paid, they also feel frustrated I think many people have gone through these moments but the good thing is that it leaves us a lesson to analyze more the things we do  and our mistakes in investments.

Yes, I often get frustrated when I join a campaign and they don't pay or the coins they paid are not listed on the exchange. For that I no longer participate in campaigns other than cryptotalk campaigns. Only cryptotalk really pays and doesn't frustrate me, I'm happy here.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Frustration should never be given a chance to showcase in your agenda of crypto currency, this got all plans put in place for making profit all most impossible due to the high volatility nature of the business. The best features needed most is patient and patient to help you scale through some challenging time that may tend to confuse your predictions.

On 12/17/2019 at 3:49 AM, dinabolt said:

I have experience about that but mostly happen in bounty program because I'm bounty hunter. Follow several bounty program before end developer cancel the project. Frustration yes but now I know scam is part of bounty program.

You are absolutely right, friend, all work, if we know all the risks, will certainly reduce the feeling of frustration a little when things don't go according to what we expect. From failures we will become tougher, good luck

• +1 1

signbot (1).gif

Hello friend, Pretty much every crypto client has experienced this in their beginning phases of getting into the crypto world and I additionally squandered quite a bit of my energy on destinations and message bots that vowed to pay yet toward the end they didn't however just time squanderers and I disdain them

This website is completely legit and you can work to gain crypto payment in it. I can understand your frustration when you perform tasks on faucet sites and you don't get your return.

• +3 1

This forum may hurt your other business so we need to keep a cool head because this is a big cryptotalk site we can change our lives

On 12/17/2019 at 1:21 AM, Maharlika said:

Did you experience waiting in crypto moning and doing tasks to gain crypto but it ends up having no money in return? Haha. Can you give me sites that are legit

If you are not new then you have to know that mostly crypto task like doing ICO, sharing etc can return the money after a long time but if you do trading then you can earn on daily basis.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.