Frustration - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maharlika

Frustration

On 12/10/2020 at 7:23 PM, Victoria' said:

Of course the frustration always exists, if I sell at a price and after a while it goes up because that frustrates me a lot, as when I had more than 2 million raiblocks and a few days I sold it, and then its value was $30 and I sold at 0.003 hahahaha that is frustration.

@Victoria When i was new i was invested bitcoin and got some profit. It was a happy moment for me.  Then i again brought bitcoin. But some days later the price decreased.  It was loss for me. Frustrated 😐

The first is the forum in which you work as CryptoTalk and in the second place is Bitcoin Talk and also web talk, all of which have their own laws and unique working methods, and all of them differ in the amounts of money that are paid for working with them, and you must choose the most suitable for you.

• +1 1

This site is one of the best websites in the world, and you can collect money from it if you work well and take into account its own laws In addition to it, there is Bitcoin Talk, Readcash and other honest sites, but they differ in the amount of payment, work and time, and all of them require a great effort to collect money from them.

• +2 1

On 12/17/2019 at 3:21 AM, Maharlika said:

Did you experience waiting in crypto moning and doing tasks to gain crypto but it ends up having no money in return? Haha. Can you give me sites that are legit

I have experienced something like that in 2018, many bounty campaigns that I participated in, but the tokens they paid were not listed on any exchange. I thought it was a scam ICO project or maybe a failed project. Currently I am no longer joining there, currently I am only on cryptotalk forums. I would recommend CryptoTalk as the official site.

• +1 1

Frustrations were after I happening in this globe of cryptocurrencies and I supposed in airdrops which were essentially fake and recently cadaverous my time but other than that i had nil to finish me consider base about it. 

Of Course I have encountered frustration. In any case, subsequent to getting benefit from certain battles make you enthusiastic once more. You need to battle increasingly more it will never dissappoint you and will never baffle you.

• +3 1

This is a business platform, in which you should be ready for loss or profit,If we get loss somewhere, then we always have to be patient and  keep yourself stable.We get frustration when our thing gets sold and after which the price goes up.It is a period of technology, so if we are losing out on one thing, then we can make profit by doing business in another thing. 

In every early stages of getting into the crypto world, almost every crypto user has gone through this, and I also wasted a lot of my time on sites and telegram bots that promised to pay, but they end up wasting my time.

Although, it is not really encouraging to continue working and giving in your strength to a task and eventually not getting any reward for it.

Any way, there is a need for perseverance and persistency but that alone will not actually help the situation.

I support this.

I guess every member of us has some bad experiences like yours. Unfortunately there are many sites that promise good profits but they are all a bunch of scams. I have tried many myself and found that there is no real gain out of it. Even the sites that are honest , give very small amounts that are almost worthless, so it is better for you to work here and earn good money.

Frustrations and problems are part of life. It is never a smooth ride. There were times when I get irritated. But my principle is 'Never expect too much'. There is always a better time. So never give up hope. 

The first thing we must do is to forget that word, the truth is the simple fact of naming it already lowers your energies, therefore the frustration comes from living in the past or in an uncertain future, the best way to work these aspects is to be aware of the present. Of everything we have, focus on what we can control in the moment and improve every day until we reach the goals we want to achieve.

On 2/2/2021 at 3:11 PM, David84 said:

I guess every member of us has some bad experiences like yours. Unfortunately there are many sites that promise good profits but they are all a bunch of scams. I have tried many myself and found that there is no real gain out of it. Even the sites that are honest , give very small amounts that are almost worthless, so it is better for you to work here and earn good money.

This is quite true.

Just of recent, i was also being victimized after I've given much of my time and effort to a site that firstly seems legal, where i devote and submit to do all the best I could just to be able to earn a coin but at last, all of the work tend to go wasted which is certainly frustrating.

So many times I have come across this. And also i got frustrated also. Sometimes I even stopped doing anything related to crypto for months. There are 80 percent useless airdrops and project in market. After doing so much sharing and promotion to the project we get nothing. That is frustrating. If we are cheating and then not getting anything that's acceptable. 

You do not have to despair, as there are many platforms that are safe and honest in their work, you just have to search. And I advise you to work in this forum. Working here does not require anything but information acquisition.

• +1 1

On 2/5/2021 at 9:38 AM, Mahhi said:

Sometimes we all face the situation in which we become frustrated now I'm also feeling the same situation because my trading with yobit it's also not going good and I don't but crypto also deleting my post a lot it's didn't happen with me before hope everything will be fine soon 

@Mahhi Are you not doing well here? If you are not earning enough, you should find a better working method, for example tag others so that they know that you answered the comment and can give you a positive reaction, that is valid and you do not break any rules, in addition to interacting effectively it grow your account.

For me, I do not have confidence in free profit sites, it is better to work and earn money. Working in this forum is wonderful and guaranteed. You can earn money and knowledge, just abide by the rules and you will get what you want.

• +3 1

I tried many Airdrops, and I could not earn any profits, these offers were profitable in the past, but now there are a lot of fake and fraudulent sites, now they are just a waste of time.

I hope that most of the members here have gone through the same stage, which is the stage of searching for real ways to profit cryptocurrencies for free, until we finally reached the CryptoTalk forum, you can search for the obee site where it pays for participating in the site, but it needs to buy a membership in the beginning.

• +4 1

Legitimate sites have to be validated, stay on this platform, this platform is a real legitimate site and with great functions that are completely excellent, for this I mean that you work your knowledge completely on this platform to know the real legitimate sites and with very good profits.

I have not participate in such kind of site before because I just come to find out that they are not legit and are time wasting actually and the end of the day you will later realize they are trying to promote a site with there fraudulent offers.

Yeah, I've used these websites that provide a variety of tasks.If you sign up for these sites and work and complete tasks, you can receive new coins with no value in the crypto world.But right now, I'm working on a legit and more secure site for earning crypto coins, so this is crypto talk.I'm out of options.

• +2 1

I do not know what is the main reason behind your frustrations, but if you are trying to work on some fraudulent sites that do not pay you, you can take advantage of the opportunity to work in this forum and try to learn to invest, it is good for making profits.

• +1 1

We all feel frustration at any time, no one is exempt from it happening, many things do not go the way we want and we feel frustrated, that does not mean that we are going to give up, on the contrary, we always have to stop, analyze and continue,
you always find a way and then we turn that frustration into joy when we achieve the goal.

• +2 1

Though I have not been into cryptocurrecy for a very long time, so I may not actually have much idea about many sites, but what I can tell you is that you should just stick to cryptotalk because this is just one of the most trusted sites that you can earn cryptocurrecy, unless you have good prove of other sites, don't home with this one.

• +1 1