Investors Are Not Buying Bitcoin at Current Price, is BTC in Trouble? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
CryptoLover21

Investors Are Not Buying Bitcoin at Current Price, is BTC in Trouble?

At this moment, everyone should take advantage of the opportunity to buy and collect as many currencies as possible, because currently the price is very low, while the price will rise in the coming months

At these moments these moments are critical, how the crisis of years ago, but the BTC will never die is very consolidated, the crises are created by companies and large investors, to earn more, all you have to do is wait for the charts to show a signal to buy.

Nothing in trouble my friend, whenever btc falls then people wait for more lower price to buy. Thats the reason, because everyone want to get high profit. People want to accumulate more and more for the future.

I don't think so, every time you find many investors and traders buying and selling bitcoin, some of them consider bitcoin as a long-term investment and some of them trade every day.

I prefer to join a course with my language and that what I do . If we care about getting money with our learning we will not gain alot most of us will care about money first. That is my opinion

On 12/16/2019 at 11:30 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

what do you think

I would say,now is the right time to buy Bitcoins as it is in the middle stage ,many bought while Bitcoin price went down to 4000$ in recent past months of 2019. It is now hovering about 5000-6000$ ,buying now is a good choice before we see the upcoming pump price of Bitcoin upto 10,000 $ or more. 

I think that Yes, the price of bitcoin has not been growing for many months and it is unclear whether it will grow further against the background of events that are happening in the world.

This is not the case. Just have a look at Bitcoin trading volume to see how high it is right not! (about 25.5 in Yobit). If investors hadn't bought bitcoin, it would never jump from $4400 to $7000 in a few days. There is nothing wrong with bitcoin. Don't expect all investors rushing to the market in the current lockdown situation in which most people prefer cash to anything else. I think one month later, crypto market will start recovering itself.

The problem is over now we are in a bullish direction, although this week we will see a slight drop to gain momentum and go up again, little by little it marks a higher range and this is good news for investors.

That is ganna great i always see the huge Money that coinbase give to their users and just to say we are the one and they are the one and the only wallet that have  these especial features .

But i don't see give giving money will make us learn things if we go for money we will just think of the money not the learning.

Well I can't blame them for that because investors are smart and they what they doing they can buy only at the right time they analyzed they are not always eager to have profit they wait for the right time

This behavior is correct. You should not buy cryptocurrencies at their very high price, especially for investors who have large amounts of money. It is good to have a sale at a high price and buy at a low price in order to achieve good profits.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No, this is not the case. A few days ago, I witnessed lots of bitcoin purchases in Yobit which led to breaking $7K resistance. There is nothing wrong with bitcoin and the current value is quite suitable for buying. If you have some dollars in reserve, convert them to bitcoin as soon as possible because such bottom-low prices will only happen for a few times during a year. Investors are always active in Yobit and bitcoin trading never stops.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

What I noticed is that investors are now buying bitcoin, they are buying good cryptocurrencies as well. It is either they buy sell. People buy or sell bitcoin everyday. 

Yes. Bitcoin has risen slightly in price. But I am not a reason not to invest in it. I think that 7K-7.5 K is not a reason not to buy. In my opinion, in 2020, the price will rise to 14k dollars.

What I think? I think that it is necessary to support bitcoin trading and trading volumes on a cryptocurrency exchange. From the fact that Bitcoin is being traded, the price may rise. Where there is a demand for cryptocurrency, there is supply, respectively, and price.

I think that will not be a problem for bitcoin because bitcoin will have so many new investors and old investor that will buy bitcoin at a current price. We will see bitcoin price will going to go up because there are more supports from the investors itself and from the traders who want to buy bitcoin at any price. But we cannot expect that thing will happen in a short time because the investors itself needs a good time to buy bitcoin, and I think they are now still observed to find that best time. They don't want to get stuck at a high price, and I guess that they are waiting for a good moment to buy bitcoin.

• +2 1

No ,BTC is not a Trouble, but this is normal, there are always recessions in the market due to holidays and holidays, and people are busy

The prices of bitcoins always goes ups and downs. Sometimes the currency goes to 10kand sometimes the price is around 4 k usd. So the investors are always buying and selling the cryptocurrencies and also you have to be patient about tradings. Because trading still goes for bitcoins. 

13 hours ago, Zezo said:

No ,BTC is not a Trouble, but this is normal, there are always recessions in the market due to holidays and holidays, and people are busy

Actually bgc is not at troubleit is in a normal circumstances, they are watching the movement of the market to know when to buy and when to sell

It is like bitcoin auctions are at various prices and people buy at the right price for them and thus the price of bitcoin increases or decreases

Life is great and enjoy it

I don't call $7200 a trouble! This value has passed the margin of disaster. Low values for bitcoin starts from below $7000 and any number above this shows improvement. The period of trouble was when it had crashed to $4500 but that status only lasted for few days. Only a small wave of bullish run is required to raise the value to $8K. The lowest value for me that seems relatively acceptable for selling is $8500 but the ideal price is above $10K. Bitcoin volume is now twice that of ETH in Yobit.

Bitcoin moves with whales, whales cause bitcoin to rise and fall. when investors didn't buy bitcoin, it was okay, because the price of bitcoin then dropped but it wasn't the best value to invest. Bitcoin does not matter, please be assured.

I don’t know you are right in one direction, but if the investor has a large amount, he can buy at any time. Or most investors invest when buying bitcoin price declines in what is expected of them to earn some certain percentage of the profits

• +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile: