Crypto Wallet's is safe ? - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Batuhan

Crypto Wallet's is safe ?

After Bitcoin's initial burst into the mainstream success , a lot of new cryptocurrency enthusiasts started taking interest in the crypto coin . Some people only wanted to know what the hype is about , while others were very adamant in investing in and making money from Bitcoin . Before anything else , a cryptocurrency-holding wallet that would not only be fully functional but also have a high level of security and safety . Should be the number one priority for the latter group of people . That's why today we will talk about the safest Bitcoin wallet options and where to find them .

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 7
  • +2 7
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

The popular wallet for bitcoin is blockchain and coinbase, you can search them in google. Every wallet has their own safety program, usually they will release their safety and guide on the main page. Follow that guide, never share your device with other and check every link you accept from social media or email, your wallet will safe.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • -5 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

41 minutes ago, nicolas1234789 said:

The popular wallet for bitcoin is blockchain and coinbase, you can search them in google. Every wallet has their own safety program, usually they will release their safety and guide on the main page. Follow that guide, never share your device with other and check every link you accept from social media or email, your wallet will safe.

Yes Coinbase is  pretty Good wallets  also  there  Binance  they have  high security and  very safe  to use i also  recommend  binance  for  a safe  wallet and  for  safe  trading.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Crypto wallet is safe than exchange. I'm seen so many exchange has been hacked. Blockchain and coinbase is safe wallet and easy to use.

• -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Right now there are two famous online wallet and it was blockchain and coinbase. this are the most use wallet right now because of its security. but there are a lot of wallets outhere just find what suits you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Now a days i think coinbase wallet and block chain wallet are best. they are secured and very much trusted . you also can use hardware wallets too.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -3 1
  • +1 1

the most safest btc wallet is block chain wallet or coinbase wallet. you also can use hardware wallets for storing asset . this hardware wallet are secured.

Yes, of course ,crypto wallet is always  safe and there is no fear of losing money,,I always use  crypto wallet..

• -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

Usually the safest way to make the money we make from the online world is to use a wallet that will not allow anyone to hack your money because wallets use a lot of secure security.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -4 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Of course the crypto wallet is very secure i already used, it is a very safe wallet i want to do i do not know what is using the crypto wallet?  I have a wallet in my Coinbase use this very good crypto wallet, you can use this wallet.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes i think Cryptocurrency wallet is safe.You can find many trusted cryptocurrency wallet.You can use Coinbase, Blockchain,Trustwallet for keeping your crypto safe

Even though the Crypto wallet application is safe, there aren't many users, so it often makes us worry that something we don't want happens. It is better to use Blockchain wallet which can be accessed online, mobile application and Hardware wallet.

The most important in each wallet is security don't play with security it's your money and you need to care about it and put it in the safe wallet , there a lot of Wallet that is safe like TrustWallet and Huobi wallet and don't put all your found in the same exchange wallet

• +2 3

3 hours ago, Sweaty said:

Bitcoin's popular wallet is Blockchain and Coinbase.  Each wallet has its own security program, they will usually publish their page security and guide.  Follow that guide, never share your device with others

This is something that must be done to protect our wallets from people who are not responsible. Always save a backup code, if one day we lose access to open it.

I think e-wallets are secure, but not all are good, the best I know blockchain and coinbase, I recommend to anyone who wants to use the wallet.

• +1 1

Certainly the reason for the security in the crypt wallet is that most of the crypto wallets are used by the security which no one can hack.

• +5 1

On 12/16/2019 at 10:54 PM, Batuhan said:

After Bitcoin's initial burst into the mainstream success , a lot of new cryptocurrency enthusiasts started taking interest in the crypto coin . Some people only wanted to know what the hype is about , while others were very adamant in investing in and making money from Bitcoin . Before anything else , a cryptocurrency-holding wallet that would not only be fully functional but also have a high level of security and safety . Should be the number one priority for the latter group of people . That's why today we will talk about the safest Bitcoin wallet options and where to find them .

The popular wallets are just 3 to 10 i know, in which coinbase is on top, blockchain is on 2nd number in my opinion, binance trust wallet is at number three, metamask, myetherwallet are at #4 and #5, appcoins wallet is at #6 and atomic wallet is at #7 for me. I have experienced these wallets and using from many years.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

i think that the crypto wallet  is the most safer thing, for it's user and make it safer for every one to earn money online.

• -1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 10:54 PM, Batuhan said:

Trezor is the best one for security purpose, but it will be helpful whey you have a big amount to store, if you have a little you will only pay its purchasing fees. Electrum and blockchain wallets are also good online.

• -3 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin wallet or crypto wallet is safe to use by all people. They don't have to know about the details about how to use the wallet. They only need to know how to send and receive the coin, and they need to connect to the internet. But I suggest you use a hardware wallet than the apps because that hardware wallet doesn't need to connect to the internet if you don't want to make a transaction so the wallet will be safe from the attacker. There are so many safest crypto wallets that you can use, but you need to know how to secure the wallet and stay away from the hackers.

• +4 1

Crypto Wallet is always safe. Until they come up with something else than to hack Crypto Wallet, but today there is no such hack. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

In crypto world the crypto wallet is more secure and more crypto trader use the different crypto wallet according to the requirement. I also use the Atomic crypto wallet and Trust crypto wallet this is best for using and more friendly environment. 

• +3 1

I think for me hardware wallets are much more safer than online wallets. because online wallets are still vulnerable to hackers, unlike hardware wallets your coins in there wont get stolen or use until its not plug into any devices.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, pakjobhelp said:

In crypto world the crypto wallet is more secure and more crypto trader use the different crypto wallet according to the requirement. I also use the Atomic crypto wallet and Trust crypto wallet this is best for using and more friendly environment. 

Yes of course it really safe specially Trust wallet i use more than a year and i can say it's secure, atomic wallet too i have participate in his airdrop and from this date i use as other trusted wallet

• +1 1