Crypto Wallet's is safe ? - Page 7 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Batuhan

Crypto Wallet's is safe ?

crypto wallets are really safe, but you only need to choose time-tested ones. for example, trust wallet and don't trust everyone. if you use a good crypto wallet it is safe

they are not totally safe

but some of them are safer one should search for the right one

Kritpto cüzdanları bana daha güvenli görünüyor. Borsalardan daha güvenli. Güçlü savunma duvarları olsaydı çok daha iyi olurdu. Kripto cüzdanına güveniyorum 

There are a lot of electronic wallets, but not all of them are safe. You have to choose the best one, such as coinbase. Blockchain .. They are two of the most popular wallets at the present time and I personally use them

Hello friends, how are you? I hope you are very well I liked the information you have in your Pos, the truth is, I think it is quite good and quite accurate. Being one of you knows another wallet that is quite reliable, quite secure, please could I notify you, thanks

Yes, cryptocurrency wallets are safe, as they depend on the blockchain system that records all withdrawals and deposits on different devices.

depends on the wallet. if you're not looking for using them everyday everytime you can look for coinomi which is one of the safest one that i found but if you care too much about it being secure and safe i suggest you to get a hardware wallet.

Safest online wallets are WebMoney, Trust Wallet, Payeer and Blockchain.

If you don't trust online wallets, just buy cold wallets. They are more safer. Yobit exchange was never hacked. You can pass 2FA in your Yobit account and hold your funds there.

I think that the crypto wallet is safe .... It's simple just save your 12 recover words

Even if crypto wallets wasn't safe, but we were supposed to use it, because there is no other place were you can keep your cryptocurrencies more than into the wallet, but crypto wallets are actually safely although there have few wallets which is scammers. 

• +1 1

Use crypto containers on ssd, that crypted and open it over virtual machine without internet. That's best way to safe money. 

indeed cryptowallet is a lot of safe in the event that you dynamic 2fa on your wallet. 

since programmers can't taken assets in the event that you dynamic 2fa moment. 

likewise maintain a strategic distance from obscure locales connection and obscure sends.

On 12/16/2019 at 1:54 PM, Batuhan said:

After Bitcoin's initial burst into the mainstream success , a lot of new cryptocurrency enthusiasts started taking interest in the crypto coin . Some people only wanted to know what the hype is about , while others were very adamant in investing in and making money from Bitcoin . Before anything else , a cryptocurrency-holding wallet that would not only be fully functional but also have a high level of security and safety . Should be the number one priority for the latter group of people . That's why today we will talk about the safest Bitcoin wallet options and where to find them .

Once you enter this world, you ask yourself many questions and one of those is where do I keep my investments? In my case, I resorted to nourishing myself in forums to find out what others thought, what they recommended and in the end I ended up opting for coinbases, first because of its low commissions among users, second because of the variety of altcoins that Almacerna allows you, third but not least the fact that it has an excellent security level in which it requires you to check by mail, use of captchas, apart from a good seed. That is why I refer to it as the best.

I think for me hardware wallets are much more safer than online wallets. because online wallets are still vulnerable to hackers, unlike hardware wallets your coins in there wont get stolen or use until its not plug into any devices.

Hello user! 

Well, the safest wallets (as far as I have experience) are coinbase and Blockchain, despite the fact that blockchain had many casualties after an attack by Hackers, it greatly increased its security so that the user would not have future losses again, the truth is 

I have used these wallets in several years and I have not had any problem with them, you can even search for more information either through Google or any other information medium and you will see that these are the most recommended in terms of security dictates. 

Of the rest there are thousands of Wallets in many places and for what you are looking for. 

Ledger nano is the safest cryptocurrency wallet to use. I have using this wallet without  any problem and it is the safest till the date. To use on smartphones Blockchain, Coinbase,  Trust wallets are the best. I love Trust wallet to store so many currencies. 

• Useful or interesting 1

generally they are safe .. but never write your secret words on the computer .. some wallets you can create the 24 words without internet connection .. that's ideal .. don't keep them on exchanges or "weird" pages and always try to create passwords robust and as long as possible .. but above all, be very careful with the 24 words ..

It is safe if you use a cold wallet, if you don't reveal your private key and don't lose that cold wallet. Cold wallet you can see on Google

The popular wallet for bitcoin is blockchain and coinbase, you can search them in google. Every wallet has their own safety program, usually they will release their safety and guide on the main page. Follow that guide, never share your device with other and check every link you accept from social media or email, your wallet will safe.

Well, usually the safest way to make money that we earn in the online world is to use a wallet that will not allow anyone to hack your money, because the wallets use quite good protection