Crypto Wallet's is safe ? - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Batuhan

Crypto Wallet's is safe ?

6 minutes ago, dahiru Titus said:

Crypto currency wallet is one of the most beautiful and secure means of saving money in the world. 

I do not understand what you mean here. Didn't we indeed store crypto in a cryptocurrency wallet. And what should you say? for example a blockchain wallet or other wallet.

If you're looking for safety. I would suggest you to try out blockchain. Cause it's a really secure wallet and it's really famous too. You can try out coinbase too. 

There are a lot of people out there that are looking for a safe crypto wallet for them to store thier crypto currency and I recommend that they should used blockchain wallets because it's safe and secure to store their crypto currency

They are safe as long as you don't share your private key or personal information about the wallet with others, they're mostly safe.

• +1 1

Crypto are digital currencies as result, they cant be preserved like paper currencies. For this crypto wallets are required. I suggest one to use popular crypto wallets only

On 12/17/2019 at 1:54 AM, Batuhan said:

After Bitcoin's initial burst into the mainstream success , a lot of new cryptocurrency enthusiasts started taking interest in the crypto coin . Some people only wanted to know what the hype is about , while others were very adamant in investing in and making money from Bitcoin . Before anything else , a cryptocurrency-holding wallet that would not only be fully functional but also have a high level of security and safety . Should be the number one priority for the latter group of people . That's why today we will talk about the safest Bitcoin wallet options and where to find them .

I highly recommend Exodus and Atomic they are safe and secured but it's all goes down how good are you in keeping your wallet and your private key safe, not only the wallet but how you handle the security ofd your coins and private key.

Many crypto wallet are online. Which is most secure i don't know but i use blockchain and coinbase wallet. I think both are safe for store your crypto. 

Yes crypto wallets are safe and secure.but to be at the safer side you should always keep withdrawing your fund.never keep the fund into the wallet for the long time.or else you will have a mlore better option of hardware wallet

9 hours ago, ciehob said:

They are secure but online wallets are not as pitiful as bloodless wallets. I furthermore incline toward equipment pockets than paper wallet. Cold wallets are the maximum stable.

i think online wallets are not safe and i think to store crypto asset we all should use hardware wallets and the hardware wallets are very much safe.

Me parece Exodus una mejor opción, cuenta con muchas más criptomonedas que coinbase, el único detalle es que solo es compatible con PC, es un programa no una pagina web 

There are many types of portfolios in which cryptocurrencies can be stored, some of which are directly connected to the Internet, others can be saved on our computer or mobile, in addition to the ability to save currencies on trading platforms, but in my opinion the best and most secure types of portfolios are those that are Ours and save them on our own devices.

Best regards

It is very important to check up on the wallet that you are suing before you make use of it. Look for the reviews that are online to see if it is a scam or if it is legit. And stick to reputable wallets. There are a lot of fake wallets out there. I would suggest stick with wallets like Exodus, coinbase and bitpay. Those are some good and trustworthy wallets.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

6 hours ago, unrex said:

Coinbase is the most secure one. I utilize it to keep the cash from here and utilize it at something point required. Its har in reality superb surveys conjointly fantastic protection.

Coinbase wallets are indeed the best of the best, which we have today. Many reviews related to the security of this coinbase wallet. Everything on average says safe.

30 minutes ago, paydrog said:
Just now, Man said:

Coinbase is the most secure one. I utilize it to keep the cash from here and utilize it at something point required. Its har in reality superb surveys conjointly fantastic protection.

yeah its secure they merely think on the off chance that you select the safe and the secure wallet at that point you'll ask  that its trick or not but check the play store wallet must

Find a wallet in Playstore, of course you will be confused. because we have a lot of wallets in PlayStore, of course it will make you confused which one to use. Better to choose a wallet that is widely recommended by the crypto community.

On 12/16/2019 at 6:54 PM, Batuhan said:

After Bitcoin's initial burst into the mainstream success , a lot of new cryptocurrency enthusiasts started taking interest in the crypto coin . Some people only wanted to know what the hype is about , while others were very adamant in investing in and making money from Bitcoin . Before anything else , a cryptocurrency-holding wallet that would not only be fully functional but also have a high level of security and safety . Should be the number one priority for the latter group of people . That's why today we will talk about the safest Bitcoin wallet options and where to find them .

is not hard to find a safe wallet simply because most of the wallet that people are using are software wallet so to be safe is up to you.

you just need a trusted wallet and then you have to keep you pc clean from viruses and that's it, you coins are safe

Nothing 100% safe in online. So in my opinion, crypto wallet is not 100% safe. But if you use a offline wallet then I tell that it's safe. But offline wallet is expensive.

4 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

You should choose the wallet with new caution and ask the people who are singled out by you about the quality of the wallet and it is better that you do not have to be on the site

Yes my friend that the choice of the wallet is very general because there is a lot of swindler portfolios and I was exposed to this problem and I hope that no one falls into this trap

On 12/21/2019 at 11:56 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

The popular wallet for bitcoin is blockchain and coinbase, you can search them in google. Every wallet has their own safety program, usually they will release their safety and guide on the main page. Follow that guide, never share your device with other and check every link you accept from social media or email, your wallet will safe.

I agree with you and your information is very helpful.  Everyone can benefit from the information you provide.  Thanks so much for sharing your valuable information with newbies.  If you post like this, you must be able to gain fame.

Wallet cryptocurrency just hardware wallet , not online wallet sir.

If you using online wallet , maybe You will become a phishing target or can also be a keylogger.

Ive used Blockchain wallet and never ever had a complain against except the wallet cannot be recovered without a seed. I lost once on a time by forgetting password of Blockchain and seed too. I would suggest never click any links from the unknown emails or people and keep safe of your computer or android.

Edited by cryptosix
  • Useful or interesting 1

The prevalent wallet for bitcoin is blockchain and coinbase, you tin search them in google. Every wallet has their possess shelter program, regularly they will free their protection and handbook on the focal page. be a fan of that guide, by no means allocate your maneuver with other and safety inspection every network you recognize from do media or email, your wallet will safe.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:09 PM, TomyBony said:

No, unfortunately, if hackers want to, they most likely can hack anything, the most important resource they need is anonymity and time

Yes you are right i am agree with you and your opinion i have same opinion like you . The most important resource they need is anonymity and time .

I think yes the wallet is secured because it’s designed to hold our fund and to make it safe to any viruses good luck guys.

Yes, crypto wallet is safe. There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love coinbase. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit etc.