Crypto Wallet's is safe ? - Page 18 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Batuhan

Crypto Wallet's is safe ?

Crypto wallet is more safe than others because it can hold multiple crypto currencies. Crypto is the most popular and widely used currency.This wallet is famous for its simplicity and strong security. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I haven't used it yet. I think there are two wallets that are very popular.

Trust wallet

Blockchain wallet

I have used them, I think it is a wallet that you can trust. Because there are many wallets that do not have security, so there is a loss.

Yes deinately crypto wallets are safe but not at all.some crypto wallets does not provide good security so they are easily hacked by hackers.hackers knows different techniques they apply on wallets and hacks your currency .some crypto wallets are most safe and secure like paper wallet and hardware wallets.

• +1 1

If you're looking for a safe wallet, I would suggest you to try out blockchain because it's a really secure and reliabke wallet and it's really famous too. You can try out coinbase too. 

Blockchain and coinbase wallets is the most popular wallet and I think crypto wallet is not safe but I would be wrong because every wallet has its own security system and Probably it might safe but according to my opinion it is not safe

Yes all crypto wallets safe, secure and reliable. crypto wallet will have the private key.It is easy to use and support for multiple currencies.

this platform has specially designed to trade multiple. It is very safe. 

Dera friend I'm new here but I'm sure they Crypto wallets is safe because every member of this platform is looking very happy and hopeful and you can use this crypto wallet but first af all the need to know all the details how to use this crypto wallet and you make sure your self completely 

• +1 1

Really i don't know I'm  new on this platform  and to learn about all of this but i think its will be safe thousend of people are using this and earning from hear and i think it is safe. God bless you

Скальпингом работать лучше по стаканам, так как видно открытые ордера, а ещё лучше работать против бота который скупает так можно 90 процентов заработать, но искать таких ботов не всегда просто.

this question arises in every mind . everyone shows insecurity towards this point.but crypto wallets are safe somewhat now as compared to the past. The  wallets are providing the safety keys to make sure the security services.  Crypto wallets include the bolth online and offline wallets and both are secured one. People prefer the use of offline wallet because of thier most ensured privacy

There are many digital currency wallets, but in my point of view block chain is one of the safest and best wallets for the transactions of digital currencies. It is not only providing you the accommodation of your money, but it is also providing the services of trading and earning of free dollars by learning the lessons of the block chain. Coin base is also a good wallet for the digital currencies.

Yes my dear friend. Crypto wallets are good for saving bitcoin and I specially prefer coinbase and block chain wallets because these are digital wallets and high security ratio and high transaction fee. They have a system which is quite easy to use. 

Thanks for asking. 

• +5 1

Yes crypto wallets are very safe and secure, i have not heard so far that anyone have hacked the crypto wallets.

Wallets are the most strong security there's no tools to hack the cryptcurrency wallets.

Well dear mate. For the security of our wallets i suggest you use the blockchain and coinbase wallets. It has very highly secured features if you want to know about this then you can also search for it go to Google play and read it. Thank you

Crypto wallet is fully safe wallets ,unless you use the real version of crypto wallet because the scammers has beeen introduced so much duplicate wallet , which seems like original wallet and it would be a trap to cheat the innocen people. So be care full whille selecting any wallet

It depends on the people that are using the wallet to know if it is safe or not, if people that know about wallet very well and know how to avoid hackers and scammers, then it is safe because wallets are ordinarily safe. But many people are the fault behind their wallet that was compromised. 

On 1/17/2021 at 9:29 AM, JanBomCrypto said:

It depends on how wallet users is handling the wallet, no wallet is completely safe, some phishing attempts has led to many hardware and other offline to be compromised while online wallets are most susceptible to online attacks. But if we avoid malware and also scammers, our wallets are safe. But hardware wallets are safer than online wallets. 

Some users like to visit pirates sites with pirated copies they are downloading from the site, also some uses torrents that contain only pirated copies which comes with malware, some visit malware sites. These are common way people got their devices infected. 

Bitcoin wallet or crypto wallet is safe for all people to use.  They do not need to know the details of how to use the wallet.  All they need to know is how to send and receive money and connect to the Internet.  However, I recommend that you use a hardware wallet rather than an application because if you do not want to make a transaction, the hardware wallet does not need to be connected to the Internet so there are many secure crypto wallets that can be used to protect the wallet from attackers.  You need to know what can be done and stay away from hackers. Remember that crypto wallet is the safest thing, because it makes it safer for users and everyone who earns money online. Thanks guys.

Of course the crypto wallet is safe to use but its security is up to us because if we don't keep our private key and wallet safe we will lose our money.There are also a lot of features that you will use it you will be surprised because I have experienced it hope you like my opinion.

in my point of view yes crypto wallet is safe because other account hakked but crypto wallet always safe there is no doubt to be hakked.

I would say that there were no complaints against the wallet and sometimes, if the wallet could not be recovered except.  I forgot the blockchain and seed password at once.  I would advise you to keep your computer or Android safe without clicking on unknown emails or any links from people. Coinbase, you can search these on Google.  Each wallet has their own accommodation program, regularly they will give their protection and handbook free on their focus page.  Be a fan of that guide, the networks you recognize from the media or email are different with any network and don't assign your driver with security inspections, your wallet will be safe.

Crypto wallet are most safe wallet.they have many useful features.in these wallets we can store all type of currencies.

I mean popular wallet for bitcoin is blockchain and coinbase, As I can search them in google. Every wallet has their own safety program, usually they will release their safety and guide on the main page. Their has so imagine guideline for user's. 

Yes accourding to me cryto wallet is safe.  I use it i am impress soo much.  Many people use it.  It will be helpful when you have a big amount to store. Make it safe to everyone to store money. I have using these wallet many years. 

Yes dear crypto wallets are more secure and reliable for the crypto users and it is quite more good services provider for its users and also fufils all the needs and demands of their customers. It provide key features of security for the customers.