Cryptocurrencies as source of investment - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kaëns Christophe

Cryptocurrencies as source of investment

Cryptocurrencies are a good source for investment... As cryptocurrency is getting popular day by day many people are getting interested in cryptocurrency trading... And by doing trading there they are earning a good amount

This is not a good way for me right now .it will be good when I have some 50 Bitcoin at a time and work on it easily thanks

My friend did not end the fear of investing and trading. Work in the field of investment is developing rapidly, but the presence of a lot of fraud, theft and sites that are not affiliated with well-known companies is what causes fear of investment. It is no longer easy to get an honest platform to put your money in, but we hope that new investment mechanisms are put in place Security

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency is now a very interesting topic. I invest in cryptocurrency myself. I think that in the future, after 10 years, the cryptocurrency will be very expensive and then the investment will be very profitable.

7 hours ago, Sajjad520 said:

Relying on cryptocurrency, but it is dangerous because the internet can be shut down by anyone, if we buy gold, then cryptocurrency is much safer than investing. Simply as an investment source.

no one will shut down the internet, if that happened the whole world would stop. the economy would die. so no one will turn off the internet

7 hours ago, magd said:

My friend did not end the fear of investing and trading. Work in the field of investment is developing rapidly, but the presence of a lot of fraud, theft and sites that are not affiliated with well-known companies is what causes fear of investment. It is no longer easy to get an honest platform to put your money in, but we hope that new investment mechanisms are put in place Security

I agree with what you said, unfortunately the lack of laws makes it easier for scammers to steal and not be arrested. this is a big problem that the crypto market faces for years

Yes cryptocurrencies is a better source of investment from this crypto currency you can earn and then you will be invest in any work of any field you can be earn many profit from this it is a better way of earning 

Your money is in bank now 500$ for example what will happen to them?? But if you bought new trusted coin with the 500$ and wait 1 year maybe you will have them 100k dollars # so it's good to use your unused money for buying crypto.

Thats true, crypto is a good source of investing and it can give you a good profit that can even change your life but only if you have knowledge on how to invest in it. Investing without knowledge will give you a loss and you will hate crypto at all.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Of course, it's better to grab the Crypto coins which you can, because when Crypto goes viral and adoption also increase, having to earn profit, from my calculations, might become difficult to gain. But having to invest on Crypto is a great strategy to gain and earn and see how the Crypto price now will fare

Yes this is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency than waiting for future because at that time it will be to late for you because the capital required to start might be high.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/16/2019 at 7:30 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Right crypto is a good way to invest, I myself have benefited a lot by investing a little, and many new customers are investing in crypto, hoping that they will be able to benefit as I once did.

The cryptocurrencies are the source of many good incomes, and investing is profitable only with them, me too I benefited à lot from using them as the main investment, but with some conditions which are one of them is choose the right coin for any investment, and follow the condition of the market to not fall in bad consequences 

On 12/19/2019 at 8:43 AM, ethannbenny said:

Cryto currency it's really a brighter way that some different individuals can find a source of investment, I think that crypto currency has given some people a chance to invest and earn more 

funding it is also risky because the internet may be became off by using someone, if we buy gold from the consequences of cryptocurrency funding is a lot safer.

I totally agree with you friend. Crypto can be a good source of investment with the current situation taking on the environment of marketing and economic slowdown that resulted in the price fluctuation of btc because as the situation will come under control there are high chances that Bitcoins will rise high again.

yes the international financial situation is not the best at the moment, in fact and in these moments of crisis that the world of crypto can help us that allows us to easily create a second financial income...

Crypto currencies aee getting  more value  now a days  because these are now more profitable  and popular now among  majority  of the people.  Even it can improve  the economic  conditions  of the countries. 

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, Jacklyn said:

Yes I think cryptocurrency as a source of investment is the best. You can make money very easily by investing in cryptocurrency. You can also earn money by trading here.

You can't make money very easily from cryptocurrencies. Everyone says that but in reality it is pretty hard to make money from cryptocurrencies because it is so volatile 

On 3/16/2020 at 5:44 AM, Sarker7680 said:

It will be late for you because the capital needed to get started may be high, but this is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency rather than looking to the future

That is right, if you want to get profit in the future, it only means you must hold now when prices are lower.

1 hour ago, Frozen said:

In my opinion if we rely solely on cryptocurrency as an investment source, then it is dangerous because the internet can be shut down by anyone. I agree with you cryptocurrency as an investment sourceWe buy gold and silver, but the results of cryptocurrency investments are much safer.

That is insane, no one can shit down the internet, the internet is decentralized.

I think history always repeats itself. We have now returned to good areas to buy. Would you recommend buying now, or do you expect a further drop?...

Yes i agree with you crypto currencies are source of investment and trading. In real market it is very hard to invest there.And in crypto every one can start earning money by just 1 dollar. 

I agree with you, now is the best time to invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, even if it falls more but its long-term rally is almost certain.

In the end, every person is free to invest or not because it is his money. I think that the best solution at the present time is to divide the capital and purchase it in degrees.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:28 PM, Kaëns Christophe said:

i read lot of independant media paper or via internet. Dont Believe that the current economic situation is beautiful as official sources trying to make convice the people.

Very bad economics things will come soon . You must protect your beings positions by having other sources of prosperity. Cryptocurrenties are part of the solution as gold when your money in bank will be frozzen by goverments.its still time to invest in crypto before the great rise created by the panic which will coe when bad annoucements will arrive. It will be too late to think to begin invest in crypto .Do it when its still time , when most of majority of people is still ignorant or afraid aboutcrypto . 

Crypto currency is a profitable assets if you invest in right coin and right time you can earn some good amount of capital regularly as a return on your investment on different exchange. 

I agree with you, it has a big impact on your earnings if you will continue to invest in crypto currency. Although it is not stable but I believe that there has many potentials in crypto.

Cryptocurrency is just an amazing and so good to invest in, but try to know the techniques of the investment before going for it in other to avoid downfall of your investment.