Opening an online shop that accepts crypto payment. But there is a problem ... - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Opening an online shop that accepts crypto payment. But there is a problem ...

Simply, you can request activation of the documents from them or the Kyc so that you can know the details Or that you program a bot to verify the validity of the payment by asking them to prove the sending process, such as a picture of it or an address to scan it on the network.

• +2 1

My friend, this news astonished me and brought me into the atmosphere of pleasure. Creating an electronic platform or marketplace in which shopping is done using cryptocurrencies is really something distinctive, sophisticated and advanced technology, as it used cryptocurrency technology to deal within it, making it easier for everyone Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is a really good idea and will help increase the use of encryption, but this is really a problem because it is not possible to track conversion transactions, but I think there is a solution to this problem in other ways.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, it's a good and wonderful idea, and I expect it to work hard, make it famous, and you have to fly famous coins and reliability in them in order to become more reliable and famous. 

• +3 1

For every problem, it must have a solution, and you can use a programmer who has good experience in the field of programming and will find the right solution for you, and this may not be a big problem because the payments arrive in any case and this is the basis and the origin, and then any problem can be bypassed.

• +3 1

Different online shopping websites already use cryptocurrency as a payment method. I think you should learn from their experience and make proper research how they will get success in their business. It is a good idea to promote your business because you cannot only get those customer who pay you in fiat currency but you can also get attraction from cryptocurrency users

Yes but you should tag every transaction with the details of the buyer which he give to you to access the purchase or shipping address for physical products. You should make a log file for all these things & keep its record.

• +3 1

You just have to create a billing system that prints the transaction hash when your customer buys and only with that hash can you proceed to claims and you also write down the customer's name with the hash to avoid inconvenience.

No, my dear friend, there is no problem. On the contrary, this is a really great idea. We can open such a thing in our regions in order to facilitate work, improve the process of trading and investing, and collect the money that everyone gets through this work.

It's actually a very good idea, many online stores that accepts cryptocurrencies already exists, you can take online classes to learn more on how to set up your own store 

Not all websites and programs accept payment through cryptocurrencies so it takes some years for cryptocurrencies to spread in all companies to accept payment, but it's not easy right now. 

• +3 1

Hi friend, I'm glad you opened a store and accept cryptocurrencies as a means of payment because it increases adoption. 
I think that a good solution for the problem you are posing is to demand screenshots from your buyers, so you can check that they did send you the payment and not have problems. 
There may be other options, but in my opinion that would be the best and most transparent so that neither party is affected.

Ywah you're right. Opening a online shop that accept cryptocurrency is really great.  That's good for cryptocurrency users. But there is also a disadvantage. There are amny problems like if something happened wrong you can't identify the real users. Like these there are alot of problems. And also there are certain amounts of people who use online cryptocurrency. Many people don't know about cryptocurrency. So shopping will be limited. There is also advantages and also disadvantages. 

This is one of the encryption features as you cannot know who sent you and from which country and this is what made many turn to deal with cryptocurrencies

We can find out who sent you by sending the sending picture from the sender

You are comparing the amount sent to you from the person with the quantities you received

• +3 1

It is like you lack full understanding of how the crypto currencies companies work. You need to do more research on the operations of the crypto currencies so that you will know their modus operandi. 

It is a really great idea to set up a store that accepts payments in cryptocurrencies. For this problem, you can take all the details about the buyer before you send the item to him and before he sends the required amount to you.
Thus, you can organize the buying and selling process.

It's best idea for opening online shop but there is some difficultes because if we start homedelivery at same time then we only select a particular location for this but there is another problem that if the price of cryptocurrencies raise then we will surely earn good profit but if the price will decrease then we will surely face loss so as my opinion if we only start on the base of usdollars its best for us. 

This is good idea. Through this idea crypto user will increase in the market. I think you should contact to crypto company for this project. This will prove profitable also for the crypto. This will happen in future.

There are already virtual pages that accept cryptocurrency and this is an advance, in addition to that it will depend on the country where these stores exist if cryptocurrencies are prohibited it is obvious that these stores will not be but if they are accepted in any country these stores are a matter of time. appear.

• +1 1

This will always be the problem of online stores due to their accounting record, but the solution would be to register on a page with your personal data, despite the anonymity of the transactions this will help the store to maintain a sales control, since I have seen many pages that do this method for buyers who use this method of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I don't have much knowledge about that but i think if you open online shop and accept crypto, you can find their information if you want them to give those information while they're sign up in your website. Maybe there could be another solutions.

Being an online store, you can generate your own invoices with the details of each transaction in order to have a record that allows users to be tracked if necessary, that is the system offered by CoinPayments (a company that Amazon uses to process its payments on both twitch and its other services).

Dear partner, this is very good news.  Online shops can be opened using crypto but it is very important in countries where cryptocurrency is legal.  Crypto is now very popular in many countries of the world.  People use cryptocurrencies like conventional currencies. I hope the problem is temporary.

Maybe you won't be able to see your customer or chat with him or her. But I don't think there is any problem in receiving your payments. You can know your customer only through their aliases and not their real names.

The idea is quite good and I suggest that you do it and do not hesitate, and for this problem it is not a dilemma and does not delay the process of opening such a store. You and the customer can agree on a specific formula that helps you know his identity and the quantity you want him to be able to win the customer’s satisfaction and you can satisfy yourself without making mistakes for that I encourage you to this idea and hope to buy from your store after a while