Best and tested mining sites - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Eniola

Best and tested mining sites

Best and tested mining sites are Bigmine.io and Genesis mining 

Bigmine.io offers free mining for  a week and its also for free but if you want to withdraw it you need to buy hash power of more than 0.5th/s for 2 years and withdrawal is fast and easy

Genesis mining is also a great mining site its easy to use.

You could deposit with your Credit card and also bitcoin also

withdrawal is quick and fast

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

sorry my dear friend. if they are offering free bitcoin mining features then i would like to join them and wanna claim those free coins. but if the condition is: to withdraw those bitcoin i need to deposit to buy their service or program then i am sorry, i never gonna do. why they are asking for? if they are already offering free mining opportunity?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

For my experience cloud mining is working only on the bull run and if you are a early investor. So be careful and don't give up your bitcoin for the chance to earn 5 per cent more then buying and hodling.

It's not recommendable (for my opinion) cause many kinds of free bitcoin mining websites like btconline.io etc. 

I've tried their 0.006 minimum withdrawal but after I make request of my withdrawal, I didn't receive the 0.006 even it is 2 weeks last year and until now. I guess it's look like that you recommend here in this forum Eniola. 

You need huge fund to start, try to calculate their best plan with your income, not even close. Free mining only give you small amount that can't buy a smoke but if you want to get more please use referral link program. You can get reward to increase your mining plan into next level. Need hard work and I believe mining is profitable this time so stay away from it.

• +1 1

I prefer to choose genesis mining than the cloud mining you suggest because genesis mining is the old cloud mining that still operates until now, and I see that this company still gives a chance to people to mining bitcoin with them. But I am not sure that if you can reach ROI or not because with bitcoin price now, it needs a long term to make a profit even if for achieving ROI. If I were you, I would use that money to trade because we can use this moment to buy many low price coin and hold it for a while.

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 8:20 PM, Eniola said:

Bigmine.io offers free mining for  a week and its also for free but if you want to withdraw it you need to buy hash power of more than 0.5th/s for 2 years and withdrawal is fast and easy

My Dear Friend:-

This is way of earning from customer and people who's searching free mining sites they join these sites and work for this when he earn and want to withdraw these web demand fee or charges in the behind of withdrawal or cash out. Bigmine.io is an example of this type of web.

• +2 1

Today I replied in detail to several messages on the same subject so I will not go into detail. Genesis-Mining, Hashflare and Eobot are "real cloud mining sites", serious and active for a long time.

REMEMBER. cloud mining is not free !

Edited by bitcoinb
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

In my personal opinion, cloud mining is not very useful. Yes, it brings you bitcoin, but it needs a long time. I advise you to invest in the field of cryptocurrencies. Put capital that is not very large and never work with it.

• +1 2

Mining is not profitable. Trading is profitable. Because, for mining cryptocurrency, you need to invest a lot of money. You have to build a super computer with higher configuration.all of the websites and mobile application s that claim that they mine cryptocurrency, are fake. I have tried a lot of these but unfortunately I didn't get any payment from the websites. They are fully fake.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 4:20 PM, Eniola said:

I think it will be more relevant if you add '"Cloud" before "mining" in your title because some members can be confused. However, yes, Genesis-Mining is a legit cloud mining company.

• +1 2

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

It is best to use mining after the Bitcoin Halving itself has passed. It is unacceptable today to mine Bitcoin and after halving, the rewards will be halved.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Good information, and I would like to support this post with an important piece of information, that the Genesis website also has graphics cards with the same name. I don’t know if the property is for the site owners, but this Genesis card has good retail power. Please search for it to make sure

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I heard many good reputations from genesis mining site but i haven't use it, so i don't know if its legit or not. But its my first time i hear about bigmine site! I real don't know if its a good site or bad because mining sites are hard to prove.

• +1 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

For me, I actually tried the Genesis mining site. It is an honest and paying site, but you need to buy Hash power first. The problem is that after a period of your purchase the mining gets more difficult and consequently you will not get the profits you wanted.

There are a lot of sites that are good at first with their advantages as they deceive you and then when you deposit your money in it and start working you will never be able to withdraw that money ever.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Well mate I don't think you share mining sites genuine, because most of cloud mining sites use this type tricks to attract users, first they promote they gives free hash power to mine, but latter they says if we want withdrrawl then invest funds, so I don't recommends to use this type cloud mining sites.

• +1 1

I do not prefer this way to mining because it is a bad way to obtain profits and instead I prefer mining by using special mining devices, although the price is high, but it is still a profitable way to mining compared to cloud mining sites

If I never trust these sites, I have tried many of them and lost some money because of them and I did not get any profits from them as they are fraudulent and their aim is to steal and fraud only and we must take care of them as much as possible

• +1 1

On 5/3/2020 at 1:23 AM, Crypto123 said:

For me, I actually tried the Genesis mining site. It is an honest and paying site, but you need to buy Hash power first. The problem is that after a period of your purchase the mining gets more difficult and consequently you will not get the profits you wanted.

Best thing about Genesis is you can mine more than just bitcoin. You can mine Bitcoin, Monero, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and ZEC. For me it's actually the best for cloud mining but sometimes not all contracts are available sometimes they might be closed.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 12/16/2019 at 7:20 PM, Eniola said:

Bigmine.io

The site is already dead does not work. In my opinion the best option and way is if you have a place to have your Mining Farm. This is a guarantee that your investment will not be lost and disappear.

If you have tested these sites then it is best for us. I will join these sites but i want to ask how much one can earn from these sites i mean daily. I try many mining sites but i was unable to earn. I will try these sites. 

On 12/16/2019 at 5:20 PM, Eniola said:

I tried many bitcoin mining sites and they kept on scamming me it's for this reason I don't believe investing in such sites is a right decision and I'm staying away from such even when they are said to be paying I can't trust them any more.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 6:20 PM, Eniola said:

I think genesis mining is the best cloud mining platform all the time, because since the day I start using cryptocurrencies, the recommended cloud mining was only genesis mining. 

• +1 1

Well I don't use those two sites you recommend to us yet, but I think I will try it. I also want to add, cryptotab mining is also a legit mining app or site. But unfortunately, it requires you to have a high end specs so that your pc will not crash or explode when you mine bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +2 1