Have you ever thought ?? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hdbvtho

Have you ever thought ??

Have you ever thought ..! What will the world be like after you apply everything to blockchain technology?

• Useful or interesting 10
  • -2 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

1 minute ago, hdbvtho said:

Have you ever thought ..! What will the world be like after you apply everything to blockchain technology?

Open to the world. There will be no hidden agenda. Using the blockchain everything can be authenticate.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

8 minutes ago, xBDT Script said:

Open to the world. There will be no hidden agenda. Using the blockchain everything can be authenticate.

My personal opinion is as follows:
When the world will adopt blockchain technology, one thing you can say is that every individual can control their money and data or you can imagine a world without corruption.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

5 hours ago, phabulu said:

Correct, blockchain can help a lot of countries with great problems, here in my country some blockchain tests already proved that this technology can make a lot of government things faster and more secure, from everywhere

It's the eagerness they will feel to practice transparent. If everything can implemented by blockchain then there will be very less crime in government system.

I think blockchain technology can be implemented in the voting system. This could be a very useful sector for it.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

And in the past when there are a lot of ICO, people were excited to buy ethereum and invested in the project they love, the price can't really show the real value as it was not really moving up...� and what made it pump is only Bitcoin's pump on 2017. Seems ICOs doesn't give much impact to ethereum price, doesn't matter how many projects using ethereum platform, demands can't help ethereum.

• +1 1

Yes, not much the world will change with the adoption of cryptocurrencies. People will remain people. Material values will remain for people what they were.

• +1 1

On 09.10.2019 at 05:22, Shiftingsand77 said:

Технология Blockchain отлично подходит для автоматизированных выборов, чтобы избежать мошеннических действий. Множество дел о выборах произошло в моей стране, и это действительно противно слышать таких болельщиков. Один говорит правду, а другой нет.

I absolutely agree with you. it would be a huge step forward for the development of a full-fledged society for all of humanity.

• +1 1

i think that will be good, because blockchain will change the world and it will rock every where, it will cover all financial institutions with blockchain technology and will be more reliable.

• +1 1

Hard Worker 😎😎

On 10/5/2019 at 8:58 AM, xBDT Script said:

All will be transparent and it would be amazing when dealing with someone payment can be trace to the root.

• +2 1

its crazy why countries dont use blockchain and update or integrate the existing system, its very  secure to store data on blockchain so we can avoid hacks like the ones  that happened in Britain when 30 million ID were compromised.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

22 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

its crazy why countries dont use blockchain and update or integrate the existing system,

First thing is they do not really understand the technology.

Second, the politician will not like it coz they always have their shady activities and with blockchain technology they can not hide much. For example voting system

There are many more things which are involved however I am very positive about this that some day in the near future we will see some great application which will serve the administrative level of a country.

23 minutes ago, vlc39 said:

i know a few but dont remember the name that were using or planing to use blockchain to keep their registers about the government

Good news. I would like to see the voting system implemented in blockchain.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

i think it would be nice when you have your wallet password or you can access without a hardware, i mean just secret code etc. it would be very nice freedom for people. We dont have to use any paper money thats it.

• +1 1

On 10/5/2019 at 3:55 PM, hdbvtho said:

If the world adopted blockchain technology then 1. transaction history will become increasingly transparent with the use of Blockchain technology, 2. In terms of security, Blockchain technology is far more secure than any recording system. 3. With blockchain technology, transactions can be completed more quickly and efficiently. 4. With Blockchain technology, you don't need a third party application so the transaction costs are much cheaper.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

i hope, the world more better. blockchain is key for future world, and it's applicable in every sectors. our life more easy, because save cost alot than traditional system.

• +1 1

Implementing blockchain technology in the world is the future of the 21st century. On the way is artificial intelligence that provides benefits. Life will change for the better and there will be time for a person to travel, the time that a person values. 

6 minutes ago, vlc39 said:

maybe not a decentralized but open blockchain style of system

What did you mean by open blockchain?

By the way here is the idea - obviously I am not an expert.

Make an application where everyone will have a unique ID not sure how it will be created but ID has to be unique and only the user knows about it like we know our Bitcoin address.

On the voting panel accept the votes from the IDs, everything will be online of course.

Yeah make sense now.

49 minutes ago, vlc39 said:

for government stuff based on transparency, we need to be able to see what is happening

For this exact reason I was emphasizing on having a blockchain based voting application where everyone can verify a vote and this way we will see there will be not much question about the current voting system we have exists.

Edited by xBDT Script

Well that's actually not that simple idea. Ofcourse we can say that corruption will be minimized exponentially but there is always another side of the coins which people forget to look. That is many people lie becuase truth sometimes hurts more then the lie. Like taking candies from kids and saying it is mine you can't have it will break their heart. So then you will say lie. Similarly having blockchain will also break a lot of hearts but surely minimizing curroption is more important then some hearts. Ofcourse their is always some haters when new stuff comes.

i think it will take too much time to adopt the blockchain technology in the world, currently many peoples dont know about it and they dont have knowledge about blockchain technology so it will took lot of time to cover the world.

Hard Worker 😎😎

I once thought about bitcoin, if bitcoin is a tool of world currencies, maybe it will be very interesting and very practical for others and very easy to trade, beyond what I think, maybe in the coming year it will be like that

Yes, I have repeatedly thought about this, I believe that after the legalization of the blockchain, the cryptocurrency market will soar up and relatively stabilize

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

19 minutes ago, Jarrem said:

The whole system in currency will be all in one, the security and privileges is boundless and not manipulated by a single entity.

Great speculations. There are many conceivable outcomes we could see as bitcoin improves over time and we can a subsequent increase to usage of bitcoins by people reducing the security and increasing the risks. 

Transactions around the world including finance and banking will have better security than the rest of their lifetime. Applying modern blockchain technology will give an open access to freedom and eradicating vulnerable parts of it. 

When all the thing will come on blockchain then all the world will the pupet of the blockchain and on that time we see that so many peoples almost invest their money in crypto market crypto and then the crypto is the world head and crypto give loss and profit to the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/19/2019 at 9:03 AM, duncun007 said:

its crazy why countries dont use blockchain and update or integrate the existing system, its very  secure to store data on blockchain so we can avoid hacks like the ones  that happened in Britain when 30 million ID were compromised.

Yeah blockchain is more secure.They could do it easily but I think all people are not ready for such a thing.And governments have doubts if their coin could be useful or not.And they wont be able to change supply everytime too 😉

• +1 1