How to earn cryto coins - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Errol1989

How to earn cryto coins

If you want to earn crypto for free, there are so many faucet and ptc sites. You can earn little amount of crypto with this method. If you want to earn huge amount in short period you have to invest in good platform. it's very difficult to find good platform.

• +4 1

You can trade instead of wasting your time on fraudulent sites that steal your time and money
That is why I advise you to learn to trade as it is the best in earning profits

• +3 1

THINK POSITIVE

From my experience, to make money / crypto we must first not be greedy, want to get rich quickly or profit a lot, so that we will be easily trapped by tricks and traps of scammers. Join only legitimate sites, like this forum, then learn to invest and trade it will be more profitable. Good luck.

• -1 1

There's a lot of ways to earn Cryptocurrency. You can buy Crypto and start in trading, or investing your coins. You can hold and joining in campaigns or forum to earn Bitcoins like cryptotalk paybypost and you can earn in faucets you view adds to earn coins, There's a lot ways to earn Crypto or free airdrops in other site.

• +4 1

Well, HYIP It's not good option to earning some profit if you have some assets, It's better invest it on yobit invest box if you want passive income and doing some trading if  you have basic skill befoer on forex market beside that you can try bounty or airdrop.

• +5 1

Well, I am very sorry for you who failed to produce it in the crypto world, I want to give advice to you who practically just follow the airdrop project, it is very profitable if you deepen.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency are virtual coins. So it can be earn in many ways. But if you want to earn crypto coin rapaidly you have to invest. There are many legit site to earn cryptocurrency.

Just focus in here and do trading by your payment or invest , or inbeatvox in Yobit by it ( the payment ) than you will earn your coins more . Now cruptotalk give ua chance to have BTC more if we want be good trader we can star from here by Yobit.

• +3 1

On 12/16/2019 at 9:23 PM, Errol1989 said:

Can anyone give me some advice how can i earn crypto coins i try hyip but always scam i invest all my onemonth salary but still i never earn any money i feel down right now but still i want to try and i want to learn can anyone help me or teach me im willing to learn from you guys i hope you can help me merryxmas

Do not and never invest in HYIP or MLM do not be greed thinking that you can make easy money from investing in HYIP, it's better to do arbitrage trading, or just pick the right coin to invest and invest in a long term, there's no such thing as easy money here.

• +1 1

maybe the best thing you do is focus to this forum because answering questions and posting can give you free btc mah friend 🙂

• +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 8:23 AM, Errol1989 said:

i try hyip but always scam

Um, yeah.  HYIP's are *all* scams, and you really should have done some research before putting any money into those.  They're basically worse than gambling, because they're all ponzi schemes designed to scam people and very few people can get out in time such that they don't lose all their money.  Stay far, far away from anything advertising itself as a HYIP.

The only good way to actually earn bitcoin is through bounties and signature campaigns, most of which are on BCT but you'll need a higher ranked account in order to participate.  There really aren't many other good alternatives.  People will tell you to try trading, but that's just gambling and even if you make money it's not a consistent way to earn bitcoin.

• +4 1

Try to focus on this forum by answering questions with the knowledge you have, but the fees provided are not too large. You can trade daily crypto and benefit from it, but this requires extra effort and enough risk to make you lose in it.

• +3 1

There are many types of sites to earn online. There are some sites that need to be invested to earn and some sites that can be earned for free. You have to work hard to earn more

• +4 1

You first learn what is cryptocurrency then you will know how to earn it. Hyip are all scam and not to be used. Even this forum is an income for you

• +2 1

First of all i will tell you that try to keep yourself away from hyip sites because they decorate their sites and advertisement but actually not like that in real. and cryptotalk is good place to bring back your good position and utilize your saved money in trading to get good profit on daily monthly and annually.

• +2 1

You will find summarized answers here, but you will not take all the necessary information. I advise you to search on Google first and then support your search with YouTube videos, as a start learn technical analysis , good luck .

• +5 1

If you’re tired of all the work you  need to do to collect the free airdrops
Earn cryptocurrency by buying Start mining crypto Earn crypto by staking Join a few airdrops to earn coins

Dont try the easy way to earn because it will only lead to failure try taking it slow and steady do research find bounty and airdrops you can have as many as you like if you have good information about the crypto world.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Yes of course there are some ways to earn crypto coins right now, through many ways like faucets, airdrops, bounty ...etc but on these option there are some where you get low profit and some you to know how they works.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 1/4/2020 at 6:50 PM, BNSBNS said:

If you are newbie in crypto comunity beter start with diferent faucets or with buy and hold. Hyip is wery risky. Do not invest in hyips

I don't think the faucet is a good idea to do. It's better to choose a faucet, I suggest participating in airdrop or bounty. It's better to get bigger than having to do a faucet.