How to earn cryto coins - Page 6 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Errol1989

How to earn cryto coins

On 8/3/2020 at 9:21 AM, Yomose said:

I have found only few ways to earn, I have noticed faucets, survey sites and pay per click are not profitable, also are solving captcha and clicking on ads that link you 30 minutes videos. To earn you need to work than what you think is free but actually not free. Like this forum and many publishing sites are good ways to earn. 

Okay mate. I clearly understood your plight and frustration with faucets becoming more and more of time wasters but before you generalised them with survey sites which has been good to me 😄; I would help recommend you a Ysense.com site; use it for sometime and let me know what you think. I can provide you with some tips if you are cool with that; guaranteed legit and paying.

On 9/9/2020 at 10:11 AM, DiamondBit said:

Which faucet is that please? Well maybe in 2017 faucets were profitable. I am not long yet since I started knowing about crypto. I can assure people that now faucets are not good in any way. They are waste of time. They only promise what they can not offer. 

That's my point, if you had follow the above conversation between me and others, I made mention of that; you can't compare 2017 and now, faucet then are the best place to make free cryptocurrency. Now, it isn't as profitable I agreed 100% but you can't rule them out completely

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

9 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Okay mate. I clearly understood your plight and frustration with faucets becoming more and more of time wasters but before you generalised them with survey sites which has been good to me 😄; I would help recommend you a Ysense.com site; use it for sometime and let me know what you think. I can provide you with some tips if you are cool with that; guaranteed legit and paying.

About survey sites, I have known more little about them, people from undeveloped countries do not get enough money from the sites unlike countries that are developed. I do not know how this work but I think the countries that are developed have many companies that pay users that do visit survey sites. The payment from a survey sites differs from countries to countries. 

On 9/10/2020 at 9:02 PM, Yomose said:

About survey sites, I have known more little about them, people from undeveloped countries do not get enough money from the sites unlike countries that are developed. I do not know how this work but I think the countries that are developed have many companies that pay users that do visit survey sites. The payment from a survey sites differs from countries to countries. 

Surveys take lot of time for some small amount of money. And from my experience I now use only one for ICOS only they pay for five minutes 5 dollars and have 3-6 this surveys per year. From this I use that virtual card money for ICOS cleaning stuff. Dont need to buy with my cash not much but honestly surveys take 30 minutes foe average 2 dollar pay.

Well, the first advice that I can give you is that you do not spend your salary betting to earn more in cryptocurrencies, only spend those that you are willing to lose, currently there are many scammers everywhere, many platforms become scams, if you are starting in the world of cryptocurrencies, you can start with airdrops, it is an easy way to earn cryptocurrencies but not all will be worth something, only one out of a hundred will give you a real profit, open accounts in binance and yobit, since these every so often they take out airdrops or Prizes in tokens that can give you good profits, you just have to be on the lookout, when someone tells you that if you give them your cryptocurrencies to invest run away from them, start buying little by little, not because you see a cryptocurrency go up a lot of price means that you should buy it, you must wait because if its price rises suddenly it will fall and thus you will not have losses, the strongest currencies today are bitcoin and ethereum, but they are long-term, do not wait s going to get rich overnight, that's like winning the lottery, be patient and time will reward you.

I think that best way to recive a crypto - buy a crypto. But also you can participate in airdrops, like free dollars from yobit

you can create nodes or try to setup mining nodes.

following coins are interesting NKN 

and for storage storj

and for sharded blockchain Harmony One

You can earn cryptocurrency by searching on the internet, and there are many websites that can provide you with digital currency. But look carefully, because there are many fraudulent sites on the Internet.

Very true, you should not spend all your income on cryptocurrencies, my recommendation is to investigate well the topics in which you will invest your time and money one of the best options are airdrops, many of them invest their time but you have to be careful because not all of them They pay you when you register, some ask you for a commission in dollars to deposit their tokens or coins, generally I consider those a scam but that depends on oneself, in general this is the second airdrop that Yobit launches and has very good expectations of this exchange.

• +2 1

Bro if you want to earn congratulation you are in right forum. You can earn easily 30k sat daily. Just you need to post here. For more details about earning you can check beginner forum and about topic. 

if you complete your degree minimaum 3 years you study

if you need a driving licence need to pass test maximamum 1 year

if you are a professional driver  you need minimaum 3 year experience 

if you are a professional teacher  you need minimaum 3 year experience...

but crypto...without experince you put your own hard worked money coz greed...loose everthing... the beginer luck didnot work everyone.... 

You can trade instead of wasting your time on fraudulent sites that steal your time and money
That is why I advise you to learn to trade as it is the best in earning profits

Hello tl! There are many ways to earn bitcoins with and without investment through PTC pages and faucets, mining, you can get bitcoins with trading, with games and bets, selling products and services among others! But the most valuable advice that you can hear and I tell you as my own experience is that you must instruct yourself through tutorials that you can well see online and thus have a more extensive knowledge and of course have more options

10 minutes ago, amor200 said:

The best way to earn cryptocurrencies for free are with the faucets and with the new mineries that give a good% but you only have to work on it when it starts since if they have more than a month they already become scam so it is good to know when it comes out. the page and the other way is to work with some mining companies that are more than a year old and that give us an intermediate% from 20% to 30% a month, they last many months, I have been earning cryptocurrencies and a few years with some lucky miners, greetings from Peru

do you can tell me some true site for faucets? Thx Bro-

• +5 1

you can earn crypto coins from various way,,you can earn crypto coins by joined a airdrop in telegram bots,,because the producer give way any type of crypto coins,,you can alsoso eanarn crypto coins from cryptotalk again you can earn by trading..

It’s not constructive to spend all you one month salary in hyip project. Better to earn coins from airdrops or pools. Most trusted are bitfun, moonbitcoin, freebitco.in. On this you will not earn much but it will be more safe. Starting balance you may earn as example and later move to trading. 

There are many ways to earn cryptocurrencies, but when investing you must be clear that the money you invest can be lost. Therefore, you should not rush with large amounts, you should start with small amounts. I also recommend that you look for reliable information on the site where you are going to invest. I particularly recommend you try Yobit, it is a platform that has been running for a long time and is always incorporating new trading and investment tools.

You can easily earn Crypto coins from this forums and another way is trading. Gradually you will know for yourself the way to earn money or Crypto.

I'd really like to help you by giving you some good advice, but I'm also very new to this crypto-currency business, on the other hand I can only tell you not to invest your whole month's salary in a crypto-currency, do it calmly look at the currency market and analyze it.