How to earn cryto coins - Page 5 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Errol1989

How to earn cryto coins

If you want to get rid of setting the sites on you first, ask about honest sites here in this forum, and also when you put a list of sites try to put some dollars in those sites and withdraw them.

There are no other best ways of earning crypto out there apart from this lovely forum of cryptotalk you can earn a good amount of bitcoins if you work hard and I will advice you to do so thanks.

You can earn cryptocurrencies through several methods, including mining, trading, bonus hunting, participation in airdrops, gambling, or faucets. As for hyip sites, you must participate in the sites on their first day to ensure profit

Life is great and enjoy it

Do not try to find an easy way to make money, because it will only lead to failure, try to do it slowly and confidently, find a reward for a reward and lower in the study how much you will have if you have good information about the world of cryptography.

my advice is to give up on hyips, faucets, airdrops and to focus on writing here on the forum, doing the bounty on bitcointalk and doing small tasks like surveys, free sign up on rewardingways...

On 12/16/2019 at 9:23 PM, Errol1989 said:

Can anyone give me some advice how can i earn crypto coins i try hyip but always scam i invest all my onemonth salary but still i never earn any money i feel down right now but still i want to try and i want to learn can anyone help me or teach me im willing to learn from you guys i hope you can help me merryxmas

Here in crypto world there are too many ways to earn money in short period of time like for example here in crypto talk, you can earn a great amount of money through posting which is not time consuming.

There are so many ways you can try, it depends on your time, the amount of effort you can put. There are : Faucet sites where you are paid to do some specific tasks, Surveys to enter and get paid, forums to talk cryptocurrency and earn like this we are in and many other ways.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

11 minutes ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

Out of all, you make mention of only unprofitable way which are faucets. If I may, have you used it to earn something good before? Because people like to recommend what is not profitable as I see many people on this forum recommending such but they are not using it. If you like crypto and want to earn, there is bitcointalk and cryptotalk. F you know how both works, you will earn. 

Firstly I made mention of different ways I am sure of and have used and probably using till now. And to your question, I have used 70% of my cryptocurrency life since 2017 in faucet sites solving captchas, although it was not as profitable as the campaign on here. It depends on how you see your earnings there and contented you are with it. 

• +2 2

Participate in all Ico / Ieo on popular exchanges no matter how it sounds because people often earn 2-3 times more than they invested in them. 

There are many ways to earn crypto coins friend, the easiest way to earn crypto is through trading. Just learn how to trade through youtube and in forums like this, after there you can start trading for a profit.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Your approach OP was wrong from the beginning. You invested a months salary into get rich quick schemes. I don't think there is a lesson there, as you should have instead done research on where to put your money at and not jump into something that promises huge returns. These are always scams. If anything the crypto market has opportunities which are actualyl rare though. You need to time your investments correctly, avoid scams and traps, and be able to exit your position when you want to.

On 12/16/2019 at 2:23 PM, Errol1989 said:

Can anyone give me some advice how can i earn crypto coins i try hyip but always scam i invest all my onemonth salary but still i never earn any money i feel down right now but still i want to try and i want to learn can anyone help me or teach me im willing to learn from you guys i hope you can help me merryxmas

If you want to earn crypto just try to spend 30 days in this forum try to make 30 post each day I assured you you will surprised with the result you will see.

Following advises might help you to earn cryptocoin, 

• Determine how much funds you can invest in crypto(if you have)
  • If you do not have capital to get started crypto tradings, try to collect funds by working on some online freelancing sites
  • Once you have money, pick up the best currencies to invest or you can invest your money in some real platform to earn the passive incomes for example yobit investbox
  • Youy can also follow an active day time cryptocurrency tradings

If you want earn  crypto currency freely without investment then I suggests, strat work in free faucets captcha solving join bounties airdrops are participating in ICO/ioe s, these are few earning ways its depends on you how much effort you do to earn free this crypto currency.

On 5/4/2020 at 3:27 PM, Raqeebzy said:

There are so many ways you can try, it depends on your time, the amount of effort you can put. There are : Faucet sites where you are paid to do some specific tasks, Surveys to enter and get paid, forums to talk cryptocurrency and earn like this we are in and many other ways.

You ideas can not make some make profit, faucets and survey sites are perfectly wasted of time. But I like forms like Bitcointalk or cryptotalk, also including publish sites. But also ptc which not mention that people are using to make money or bitcoin is not profitable at all. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/30/2020 at 7:24 PM, Yomose said:

You ideas can not make some make profit, faucets and survey sites are perfectly wasted of time. But I like forms like Bitcointalk or cryptotalk, also including publish sites. But also ptc which not mention that people are using to make money or bitcoin is not profitable at all. 

I do not think it is proper to say I am wrong and call what I have listed a waste of time. The author of the topic asked ways to make crypto coins and I gave perfectly the platforms (which most of them I have tried) mainly for that purpose. In fact, you can list this forum as a place for earning crypto, it is just a community forum to discuss cryptocurrency and in return earn a few bonus, it wasn't created for earning in the first place. I agree with PTC sites you mentioned but I haven't tried; I will only recommend what I have tried

• +1 2

On 8/1/2020 at 6:08 AM, Raqeebzy said:

I do not think it is proper to say I am wrong and call what I have listed a waste of time. The author of the topic asked ways to make crypto coins and I gave perfectly the platforms

Maybe you are claiming me to be wrong. I doubt that but let us be truthful. 

Are faucets good ways of making money? If so, that means you have tried it before, tell me the faucet you have tried before, let me analyze their payment for you. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 7/30/2020 at 7:24 PM, Yomose said:

Okay, let me say this again. The topic asked about how to make crypto generally and I do not think faucet should be left out because they aren't as profitable as others and they pay minimum; your even said it yourself you want to analyse their payments for me, meaning you already certified they are paying even at their little. No need for this arguments, I have tried different faucets but with time, they won't be profitable to you as grow your portfolio, they become just a waste of time and effort: so, a beginner shouldn't be discouraged to try them however, that's what I did. 

And as for the others, I can recommend you a few of them if you ask me and assure you they are paying, even in the slightest. I just don't have the much up my sleeve to use them anymore.

I recommend and certify what I have used!.

I have found only few ways to earn, I have noticed faucets, survey sites and pay per click are not profitable, also are solving captcha and clicking on ads that link you 30 minutes videos. To earn you need to work than what you think is free but actually not free. Like this forum and many publishing sites are good ways to earn. 

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 9:23 PM, Errol1989 said:

This site is the best site that you are looking for. In here, cryptotalk you can have cryptocurrency coins by just  participating in their forum. If you need extra coins you may also participate in bitcoin talk forum. Same as what you are doing here in cryptotalk you need also to participate in bitcoin talk forum in able to get some coins.

• +2 1

I earn coins from airdrops, from the Yobit site, spending time on the forum. And then there are mining sites like rollercoin.

On 5/9/2020 at 12:38 PM, NevermindNe said:

Participate in all Ico / Ieo on popular exchanges no matter how it sounds because people often earn 2-3 times more than they invested in them. 

Not Ico and leo, they are called ico or ieo. Which means initial coin offering and initial exchange offering. Many of these projects turned to scam in 2017 till now. I have even lost certain amount of money on such projects, especially ico.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

You have to chose one particular nieche or field  and learn that thing and afte tat you can make investment  there and can make money so don't  invest in scam projects. 

On 5/8/2020 at 12:39 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Firstly I made mention of different ways I am sure of and have used and probably using till now. And to your question, I have used 70% of my cryptocurrency life since 2017 in faucet sites solving captchas, although it was not as profitable as the campaign on here. It depends on how you see your earnings there and contented you are with it. 

Which faucet is that please? Well maybe in 2017 faucets were profitable. I am not long yet since I started knowing about crypto. I can assure people that now faucets are not good in any way. They are waste of time. They only promise what they can not offer.