Does bitcoin really help you? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace12

Does bitcoin really help you?

Bitcoin really helps you but it doesn't do magic to help you find money to buy tickets to a conference. You should do research to find out what Bitcoin is because when you encounter it again it might be too late for you and you will regret coming in a crypto forum and not giving the attention it requires.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 3:14 PM, Grace12 said:

I was in need of money now because I have an event to handle, Alumni Homecoming, and I don't even have a money nor financial assistance. So, I heard about bitcoins. Does bitcoins really helps? I always find the way to make money, downloading apps, websites. I hope you can help me through this. Thank you. 

Bitcoin is not something that pays you to do a job. There are some websites that will give you payments as reward for your efforts and as payments for helping them with marketing. Cryptotalk is also one of them and there are a few more but it all needs hard work and dedication. You can't earn money fast in crypto but you can earn something after a while when you learn a lot.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, Bitcoin really helps me, except from the profits that can be considered lately good, it gives me hope for a better future. I only hope I will keep accumulating with eyes closed and I plan to think about this differently from now on and not see what I make in USD but only try to make more in BTC and increase this amount only.

• +3 1

Bitcoin helps but what you ask is someone to pay your expenses so you are way off. Better do something else and not ask questions like that. What do you think this is some kind of charity?

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin really help us my dear but you have it wrong. We can trader for months with no outcome even with loss. But when the time comes we make back the loss and the profit starts. In a long year bull run we are hope to have, it will be better profit. But it is not what we do to make money fast, it is needed to have control and slow movements.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is helping, I worked and earn bitcoin is one good reason, I trade bitcoin and earning little is another reason. The third is that I hold some and the price is increasing. Bitcoin has been an asset as it is called. 

Yes, I think bitcoin helps me a lot in the cryptocurrency field. If you want bitcoin to help you, join this campaign and collect the payouts you get, then that's enough, you can trade on yobit. Trading will give you the profit you need right now.

• +1 1

It is the fact thats bitcoin is helping me very much and everyone who using it is helping by any means, because there have so many opportunity to earn in bitcoin if you are interested on it.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

The bitcoin do not help you actually it is you don't need to work very hard and earn it by yourself so so you can get some of it and sell it for real money but for this you need to work very hard it is not easy to make money from bitcoin

• +1 1

9 hours ago, BraveHeart01 said:

The bitcoin do not help you actually it is you don't need to work very hard and earn it by yourself so so you can get some of it and sell it for real money but for this you need to work very hard it is not easy to make money from bitcoin

@BraveHeart01..Bitcoin is a very good currency.  It is a popular and in demand coin in the world.  Its price is very good.  However, if you invest and trade with Bitcoin, you can make a lot of profit. However, you can work on many sites to earn Bitcoin.  But Bitcoin is very useful for us.  I am making my living by earning bitcoin.  Bitcoin is very useful for everyone.

Yes, bitcoin really helps me in terms of economy, before I was in the crypto world I didn't have any income, when I got to know bitcoin I followed cryptotalk campaigns and got bitcoin. Little by little I collected bitcoins and started trading on yobit. On the yobit exchange, I hold the bitcoins that I have for me to sell when the bitcoin price goes up. When bitcoin goes up, I can double my income from cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is currently helping me to a limited extent. There are 2 reasons for this. First one; Bitcoin usage is not very common at the moment. For example, it is not yet possible to go to the grocery store and buy bread with Bitcoin today. Latter; For bitcoin cryptocurrency to help me especially through trading, I need to have a large amount of savings. Unfortunately, I don't have that large amount of Bitcoin savings right now. Perhaps Bitcoin will help us all in the future ...

Currently bitcoin is our savior when it rises the price, because since the talk token price was decreased, the earning rate was very low, but now we earn good because of bitcoin price is high. 

• +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 4:14 PM, Grace12 said:

I was in need of money now because I have an event to handle, Alumni Homecoming, and I don't even have a money nor financial assistance. So, I heard about bitcoins. Does bitcoins really helps? I always find the way to make money, downloading apps, websites. I hope you can help me through this. Thank you. 

Yes, my friend, there are many websites that explain to you how to convert digital currency into real money with which you can buy what you want online

Digital currencies have helped many people around the world, but frankly, in the beginning the topic was related to a little luck, now there are many applications that deal with these currencies, but the topic needs a lot of experience and study to understand the mechanism of this market.

my Benefit in Bitcoin cryptocurrency is that thanks to this currency I get a daily profit of cementing in this currency thanks to the growth of Bitcoin cryptocurrency.

the bitcoin is really helpful if you have some great investments in it or if you have some of the proper investments on time in both cases it is helpful to any person.

Of course, bitcoin can help. Just find the right and good winning method. For example, I use this forum, phone applications and websites to earn bitcoins. When I don't have money, it's a very good additional income. It is quite easy to earn bitcoins, especially on this forum. Some of the mobile apps that pay with Bitcoin: Bitcoin Pop, Bitcoin Blast, Bitcoin Blocks.

Bitcoin has helped me immensely because when I started working on this platform and cryptocurrencies I had no money at all. But then as soon as I started working on this platform and at the same time I also did investment in bitcoin and then I made a lot of money because of the rising bitcoin price. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Welcome, my friend, by confirming the bitcoin, he will help me and fulfill my dreams. My ambition is to get one bitcoin, and I think I will achieve that through this forum. Thank you.

• +1 1

Yes,my friend, really crypto talk  help me from many Angel  like earning  and learning.without money and knowledge there is no value in the glove. To acquiring this twice important things crypto helps us a lot.

On 12/17/2019 at 3:45 AM, Migo said:

I can tell you that don't take bitcoin as your primary job, because this is not stable field, make him the second or the third income for you because if someday this field disappeared you will have you real job

It is true that the bitcoin can never be the full time job in any way because the skill is the most important thing if you want to make money form the bitcoin or any other currency online.

Bitcoin is actually helping a lot of people in the way the make investments in them but the people who know about the cryptocurrency and making investments can only avail such benefits.

Yes, Bitcoin is extremely beneficial to me. I'm a Bitcoin investor who works full-time. I sometimes use BTC to purchase coins or tokens from legitimate ICOs, and then sell them once the market opens on exchange platforms to recoup my investment in BTC.