Does bitcoin really help you? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace12

Does bitcoin really help you?

Bitcoin really help to us especially if we have more knowledge about investing and earning bitcoin. That's why much better now to invest in bitcoin while price of this or low. Or find some good source of earning like here in cryptotalk 

My friend, if you think that only bitcoin will make you rich, you are wrong because bitcoin does not prevent you from using it as a basic income in life, but you can work on it as a secondary income.

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

12 hours ago, hamadahajali said:

My friend, if you think that only bitcoin will make you rich, you are wrong because bitcoin does not prevent you from using it as a basic income in life, but you can work on it as a secondary income.

Hello my friend, Noman, trading in cryptocurrencies, and we created a bitcoin business, it is the secondary internal air, and I am making profits from it, and I agree other than my heart, souls will be from them, and I am very happy in this field, thank you.

For me bitcoin helps me a lot for a long time, it helps me secure everything I need while I study while I'm sitting at home and this is very beautiful

On 12/16/2019 at 2:14 PM, Grace12 said:

I was in need of money now because I have an event to handle, Alumni Homecoming, and I don't even have a money nor financial assistance. So, I heard about bitcoins. Does bitcoins really helps? I always find the way to make money, downloading apps, websites. I hope you can help me through this. Thank you. 

yes it can help financially, to make a few more bucks. but only if you are are making them free using the kind of sites that you mentioned. i would not suggest you to use bitcoin as investment so buy them to trade them because doing this you can lose. but if you will use free site to earn bitcoin then you can only earn and don't lose anything

Actually it is not bitcoin that helps me. But overall it is a crypto currency. Because I'm not counting on bitcoin alone. During this time a lot of crypto that helped me financially.

Of course, the bitcoin coin achieves a lot of interest. With this currency, I managed to pay some tuition costs and have a little money to buy the things I want. I wish you success in this field. You may suffer in the beginning, but you will benefit

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

does money really help you? of caurse brother money is always good unless it is dirty money(killing and etc.) so yes bitcoin will help me improve my life and be better myself.

Hello, bitcoin will help you and it will help you, but don't expect it to help you quickly. I recommend working on forums and getting $ 3. through which you will learn a lot about bitcoin, I believe you will slowly know how to make money from it.

Yes i am so proud that i use coin like bitcoin because it give me to things , first i trade i make some money and seconde i use it without spy i send and recive betwenn my friends easy.

I think Bitcoin has played a major role in the life of every traders and investors it has provided and has given a good opportunity to the users like to trade in the stock market which is very vast of it and from Bitcoin and other Crypto coins we can easily make a strategy and can move on with it.

its my honest opinion bro bitcoin helps but when we invest in bitcoin,when bitcoin prices low then buy and sell when prices increase,but bro its not easy because bitcoin not always prices increase its take time to wait, so I suggests first search decent job and earn stable salary to your daily needs, when you satel in your life then you try in bitcoin as a part time job,not take your main job because crypto market is not stable.

I think bitcoin will normally need the usage of it's coin as to grow,as of bitcoin wasn't really used, it have been as successful as now. That's why I think bitcoin will normally need us, for it's growth and maybe to be useful

Yes my friend that bitcoin coin helps a lot and the biggest example is that we can work with these currencies and achieve personal income while we are sitting at home and in the home stone that this coin is very useful for all

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin has help majority in the cryptocurrency, you easily earn by engaging in trading bitcoin which is a good method to follow in trading aspect and you can also invest and it will bring profit to you

l don't know BTC helps to everyone, but it really helps to me. Cause of some problems it is so hard to find some job without going from home. Here there are a lot of opportunity, we have to use it only. 

The incomprehensible thing happens again with bitcoin, before bitcoin grew rapidly and now began to fall, manipulators again do something incomprehensible, and of course, in such situations, you need to carefully consider all your actions and your investments.

Yes bitcoin helps me a lot in my daily life as well as I achieve good earnings and I try to develop and double the profits every time

THINK POSITIVE

Of course. In my country the trading of bitcoins is actually banned. But the currencies that I receive through my wallet I convert it into my native currency. And by converting it into flat currency then I can use it for my daily purposes. This currency project is quite profitable. The user can also trade with this currency to purchasing things. So this is very helpful for everyone. 

On 16.12.2019 at 16:14, Grace12 said:

I was in need of money now because I have an event to handle, Alumni Homecoming, and I don't even have a money nor financial assistance. So, I heard about bitcoins. Does bitcoins really helps? I always find the way to make money, downloading apps, websites. I hope you can help me through this. Thank you. 

if you want to earn right now, you won’t succeed, but cryptocurrency will help you earn, but it takes time to learn how to do this, as well as funds for investments, without these two things you won’t be able to earn

I know that Bitcoin help many people changed their bad life to the good life, but is about the chance, those people are lucky to get this opportunity of suddenly Bitcoin price from some dollars rise a high value, but that not means you need to take it as a first source of your income.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

If you invested in crypto market means bitcoin or altcoins then you can make huge investments and huge profit on each day from your investment and if you have not any information regarding trade or investment then learn from Google or YouTube. 

• +1 1

On 6/5/2020 at 10:12 PM, Tatiana said:

Bitcoin helped me a lot on its peak price in the end of 2017.i could finish a whole house basic renovation with those money. I hope something like that will be repeated on the next bull run. 

How about now, is it not helping you? You are on this forum and you are not new to crypto, bitcoin is still helping but the reward to you may be small. Bitcoin still do help me, if its price increase to $12000 this year, that means I will earn over $100 monthly from one this forum. 

• +1 1